Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42920 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by tamcamp253: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Just as some movies are rated 18, I believe some books too, maybe you didn’t get it when I said continue the hustle and save more or should I explain further so you know more on what I was trying to say ??
Desusi:

#500,000 to travel? ls it to Benin or Ghana? Don't be deceived booo!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Jamestown123: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2022
RepoMan007:

Okay. Magodo and fish business should work out. He just needs mosquito net.
Drop that mentality boss. No be by force to get a million before you start life.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by highness25(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Like I said, I had other things doing (online). I could have easily saved 1m but I used the rest for self development by writing professional courses and doing my int passport cause of my japa dream
well done oo. But no try am oo. All of us go suffer am together for this country. Shey na una vote Buhari?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Figger(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

I get your point but I love the corporate world and I have my eyes set on some companies that are only located in Lagos.

Big 4 audit firms, management consulting firms, investment banking firms and oil and gas firms are concentrated in Lagos, when I get into them I will start processing my japa dream having gained experience in them. You see why I want to go there now....
Since u have already drawn your master plan, what advice are you looking for? No amount of advice will change ur mind, so welcome to Lagos. Suit yourself.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by mecussey(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Kreddy:

can you teach me??

search xmprotraders on telegram or chat me @tester_xm, I just created the group. Trading is not hard but it needs patients. I will show you how to start making profit immediately without risking your capital. Forget all those technical analysis and chart reading. The only issue is , you will not become a millionaire instantly. It will take time and accumulation of profit to start earning millions. For now, you will start with 2k to 3k profit daily.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by mecussey(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2022
kaylardz:

He can't trade in d market without knowledge and experience. Dude will just blow d 100k in less than 3days

Let him seek for knowledge then. Nobody came out of her mothers womb with any knowledge. Search for xmprotraders on telegram
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by mecussey(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2022
samcolee:

Is it that easy?

Not really, no genuine money making is easy. Search xmprotraders on telegram
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by PhantomThief(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Omo how did you manage to do it.
Even the total Allowee is not up to 500k. However why not continue with the job that got you the 500k and also get involved in tech jobs
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by dododawa1: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Convert your #500,000 to LAGOS STATE MONEY is #50,000.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by upuphim(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
You either buy land from us at Pwan Group with over 300 estates across the country or invest it in our Buy To Sell wherein you don't need to look for buyers to sell it as you will be given a posted dated cheque. Reach me for details on comoli2009@gmail.com.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by briggson07(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

Bro am processing to serve bro ur savings surprise me o we need to talk , just mailed you.

Thanks.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by harmargedon: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
T0BY:
Good morning. Pls how much is single room in Lagos?
60 to 70k minimum minus agreement and commission.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Karlifate: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
harmargedon:
to enter Lagos easy, nah to go back nah there wahala dey. You see all dem happy faces you see in Lagos, ain't no Body happy son. Lagos will suck you dry of all you've saved and send you beggn' for money to go back. Let me analyse it for you.

You wanna live comfortable yes, so you'll get a room self contained for minimum of 150k yearly, agreement and commission will cost another 100k so 250 in total.
You're gonna wanna furniture yes, so you get a mattress 80k, you gonna paint 10-15k, you wanna get your stuff for cooking, gas and the rest, we'll budget for a minimum of 35k. You'll fill your 6kg gas for 5400. You'll sure get hungry boy, so you'll need food stuffs about 25k.
How much is left on you 95k. Then the month ends and dem nosey neighbours call you out for dem bills, lawma, EKDC, and other dumbass bills. You sure will buy data, girls gonna give you attention, sweet boy in the hood.
You forgot transportation, traffic, bus dragging, pocket picking.
Son, you ain't gonna survive two months in the streets of Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Snapchat:

Lmao. Save 300k out of which money, in this present economy? Abeg boss!

You guys have bad spending habit youth now adays
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Xturf: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Drop your number.
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Lovelive: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro come to Ijebu-Ode. I am here for you.

SimpleGuy001:

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Greatdand007:

You guys have bad spending habit youth now adays

Can you please give tips on how to save such amount from 33k in this economy oga. I’d love to learn from you.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author= post=116993235]

You don't have the money to invest in it[/quote

Like how is involved?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=TinaJoe post=116998547][/quote]

200$
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ontolegit(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please can you enlighten me the more on this?
Graceypete0:
Nice you were able to save, but I will vadvice you go for very low accommodation price, start from der

Please patronise me

It's legit

I sell showMax monthly voucher of 1200 for as low as 500

Please mk una patronise Una own, just a try will convince you
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
briggson07:

Bro am processing to serve bro ur savings surprise me o we need to talk , just mailed you.

Thanks.

See I didn’t save one naira from my allawee, that money you see was from my work. I used allawee for my Daily expenses. Thank you
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by walexpal(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Done sir

I didn’t receive it. Please re share. (walexpal@yahoo.com). You can leave your email here as well.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by jamesbridget13(f): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

POS is out of it. I’m a first class graduate e and I want to put that in use in good firms. Now I’m not saying this out of pride but even if I want to do something I have something to fall back on already, which is my online hustle.
pocket that ur first class except of course you want to be a career man then you can front ur first class.

See bro, salary will not take u anywhere o. You might only be comfortable if at all.

I advice u put ur first class brain in ur own business honestly. Think outside d box bro, Think!

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Wwwq: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Use it to feed
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
walexpal:

I didn’t receive it. Please re share. (walexpal@yahoo.com). You can leave your email here as well.

Sent sir, also check your spam sir just in case.

Lajid401@gmail.com
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ChiefAtang: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Howfr, Kumot better 2odds
When you get 1 million, save the 500k and take the other 500k to Lagos.. if e no go work out.. you Sabi say you get 500k ���

Na joke ah joke o.. just go Lagos my guy, opportunities full that way, but shine your eyes
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Dshocker(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

You can be importing slides from China and sell
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
jamesbridget13:
pocket that ur first class except of course you want to be a career man then you can front ur first class.

See bro, salary will not take u anywhere o. You might only be comfortable if at all.

I advice u put ur first class brain in ur own business honestly. Think outside d box bro, Think!

I quite understand you but there are levels to salary. You need to understand that, I have seen people that these same salary people talk down against have done a lot to them (I’m talking of salaries running into mid and upper hundreds of thousands and millions a month). There are people whose salary will shock you.

But I do understand that entrepreneurship is good also and provides luxury too as I follow that scene too.

So let’s see, it’s in God’s hands. Didn’t expect this thread to reach front page, I wish I can close it self. Thanks anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.