Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42919 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Graceypete0: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
ontolegit:
Please can you enlighten me the more on this?

Yes, please chat me up, my contact is in my signature
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by T0BY(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alright
harmargedon:
60 to 70k minimum minus agreement and commission.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by PATHWALKER(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2022
bros na 33k them dey pay oo.. for 12 months na 396k.. how much for transport to ppa. cds days transportation. monthly dues. food kerosene, 1-2 snacks like biscuits... house rent.. bros ... no be nysc money u save... u be gboy or other things dey involed.. no dey lie to lower nysc people moral.. me and you and everybody know say you dey lie...
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by PATHWALKER(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2022
no tip for you.. hunger everywhere money no reach.... ON GOD..
you save 500k /// big joke on me
Snapchat:

Currently serving. Any tip please?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Greatdand007:

You see that’s why you could not save money
Na who chop well and day healthy, day get strength to go look for work. Shey be na who day alive day go find job
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Snapchat:

Can you please give tips on how to save such amount from 33k in this economy oga. I’d love to learn from you.

It’s very simple stay away from olosho and cook your food do not eat outside lastly do not engage in betting if you can avoid this things what is there you will be able to save I was able to save during my service year even when I was paid 19k then youth now adays do not know how to spend wisely
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Makanaki127:

Na who chop well and day healthy, day get strength to go look for work. Shey be na who day alive day go find job

My brother no excuse for failure you can’t use all your money to eat and not have saving it doesn’t make sense try to save for the future of your kids and wife I am sure you are not married when you get there you will understand that saving is the most important
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2022
PATHWALKER:
bros na 33k them dey pay oo.. for 12 months na 396k.. how much for transport to ppa. cds days transportation. monthly dues. food kerosene, 1-2 snacks like biscuits... house rent.. bros ... no be nysc money u save... u be gboy or other things dey involed.. no dey lie to lower nysc people moral.. me and you and everybody know say you dey lie...

Pls I’m not a gboy. The money you see was from my savings from my online skill and it’s legit. I used my allawee for normal expenses but saved that money from my hustle. Not everything is scam.....
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Do you need to be in Lagos to get into them? All these companies recruit online. I know someone that got into Deloitte recently. She wasn’t in Lagos. They only bring them to Lagos for induction/training. If it is just by proximity, all the Lagosians would be working in the aforementioned firms na.

Thank you poco by the way I’m your silent fan here cool
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Greatdand007:

It’s very simple stay away from olosho and cook your food do not eat outside lastly do not engage in betting if you can avoid this things what is there you will be able to save I was able to save during my service year even when I was paid 19k then youth now adays do not know how to spend wisely

I hate betting. I hate having sex with prostitutes. I cook my food too. I do all these things and more and I assure you, I still can’t save 500k at the end of my service year from my allowance.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Snapchat:

I hate betting. I hate having sex with prostitutes. I cook my food too. I do all these things and more and I assure you, I still can’t save 500k at the end of my service year from my allowance.

But you save 450k
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Greatdand007:

But you save 450k

Me or who? Your maths is not ‘mathing’
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Snapchat:

Me or who? Your maths is not ‘mathing’

Lol at least you working now
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by akp202(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:

Write me on sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com. let me put you through
bros I sent u a message yesterday...yet to get Ur response
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Faber(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
akp202:
bros I sent u a message yesterday...yet to get Ur response

Ok. Replied, no vex
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Yemex001: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Get an HEM(heat electricity machine). It a machine that convert heat to electricity through debris. Then you can use it to power refrigirator. And use it for soft drinks and ice block business. just an advice. You can contact 07068101662 to place orders for the machine. And click on my profile for more information
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by mosesjay(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=SimpleGuy001 post=116944746]

Thanks, I will. As for survival, I'm an online type of guy so I don't really need to stress going out to look for something to do. I can sort myself out in that area.

You are an online type as in Yahoo boy abi
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by cletz991(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
There are no losses
All transfers are pegged at 20 naira
Withdrawal below 10,000 is 5 naira
Above 10k is 100 naira

Moniepoint too sure
Ehinjuola:

You forgot to minus the losses in that 2500 abi?

viz

you didn't mention which terminal is more profitable.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by jamesbridget13(f): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

I quite understand you but there are levels to salary. You need to understand that, I have seen people that these same salary people talk down against have done a lot to them (I’m talking of salaries running into mid and upper hundreds of thousands and millions a month). There are people whose salary will shock you.

But I do understand that entrepreneurship is good also and provides luxury too as I follow that scene too.

So let’s see, it’s in God’s hands. Didn’t expect this thread to reach front page, I wish I can close it self. Thanks anyway
I wish you d best
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Owutuotuo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kreddy:

Can I pm you??

Yes pls
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by MrLekan95(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ehinjuola:

Me too really wantu know.

Next batch, Kaduna precisely.

Biko me too wantu save OK

I want to have something to write home abt in NYSC days.

Smile,
I can say it's almost only possible if you're posted to a PPA that pays well aside from the 33k you're going to be earning from federal government, or you try working it to one(first secret)....

Second is the environment and if your PPA is going to provide you with good accommodation....

Most of all, I'll say it all depends on your personality, who you are, what you intend to achieve and how you set your goals......

I'll tell you a short story.....

I'm also a corper, presently serving in Ogun state, I'll be passing out next month ending by God grace, so far so good I have been able to save up around 800k.....

How did I achieve that?

I was posted to a private farm, which pays well, 35k stipend outside my 33k from federal government,

*Note* I guess the reason why they agreed to the pay such amount, was because I had experience in the field (poultry farming) i graduated as an agricultural student in University of ilorin, with practical knowledge in the field while in school, so that boosted my confidence during my interview with them....

I was provided with free accommodation....

Fast forward to few months working with the company, they were impressed with my presence at the farm,
It was a local environment, I had good rapon with the bosses, so I took to the advantage to ask them if they could please permit me to run a POS business as a side hustle in the farm, God so good it was granted....

Fast forward to last month, I was promoted as the manager of the farm, though still contemplating if I want to stay after my service year or not.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
MrLekan95:

Smile,
I can say it's almost only possible if you're posted to a PPA that pays well aside from the 33k you're going to be earning from federal government, or you try working it to one(first secret)....

Second is the environment and if your PPA is going to provide you with good accommodation....

Most of all, I'll say it all depends on your personality, who you are, what you intend to achieve and how you set your goals......

I'm also a corper, presently serving in Ogun state, I'll be passing out next month ending by God grace, so far so good I was able to save up around 800k.....

How did I achieve that?

I'm posted to a private farm, which pays well, 35k stipend outside my 33k from federal government,

*Note* I guess the reason why they agreed to the pay such amount, was because I had experience in the field (poultry farming) i graduated as an agricultural student in University of ilorin, with practical knowledge in the field while in school, so that boosted my confidence during my interview with them....

Fast forward to few months working with the company, they were impressed with my presence at the farm,
It was a local environment, I had good rapon with the bosses, so I took to the advantage to ask them if they could please permit me to run a POS business as a side hustle in the farm, God so good it was granted....

Fast forward to last month, I was promoted as the manager of the farm, though still contemplating if I want to stay after my service year or not.....

Well..... I studied Silviculture in one of the federal universities here in Nigeria, and I'm aspiring to serve in north, KD precisely but don't know if I will be opportune like you that's by the way, as you're lucky that job as already been placed for you by creator, bro stick to it, labor market ain't friendly xpt you have another things in mind, even at that, capital is the [/b]KEY aside that gather enough money for you to JAPA either for your master or probably permanent residential.

GRACIAS.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by MrLekan95(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ehinjuola:

Well..... I studied Silviculture in one of the federal universities here in Nigeria, and I'm aspiring to serve in north, KD precisely but don't know if I will be opportune like you that's by the way, as you're lucky that job as already been placed for you by creator, bro stick to it, labor market ain't friendly xpt you have another things in mind, even at that, capital is the [/b]KEY aside that gather enough money for you to JAPA either for your master or probably permanent residential.

Wish you the very best
I pray luck find you too bro�

Thanks.

GRACIAS.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by SimpleGuy001: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2022
walexpal:

I didn’t receive it. Please re share. (walexpal@yahoo.com). You can leave your email here as well.

Good morning sir, I did send the CV from the email you sent, did you receive it sir?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Humphery2020(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chat me up on WhatsApp with this number 08109331449
integrity16:

Interested
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by JoeCool3150(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
MrLekan95:

Smile,

I'm also a corper, presently serving in Ogun state, I'll be passing out next month ending by God grace, so far so good I have been able to save up around 800k.....

How did I achieve that?

I was posted to a private farm, which pays well, 35k stipend outside my 33k from federal government,

Mr Lekan, pls email me on nwaekejojo@gmail.com. I want to find out some information about Ogun state from you since you're serving der. I'll be waiting, thanks...
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by MrLekan95(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2022
JoeCool3150:

Mr Lekan, pls email me on nwaekejojo@gmail.com. I want to find out some information about Ogun state from you since you're serving der. I'll be waiting, thanks...
I already replied your mail since yesterday...
You should check
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by gumaveddy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Greatdand007:

as I'm reading this your quote laugh wan kill me lol, let be honest with ourselves 33k x12 =396 and for a whole year you do not touch any kobo inside the 396k what of your rent, feeding, transportation, health maintenance and others, if you said you're into other business or hustle is understandable don't involve allawee inside your 500k
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Sharonphilips: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
IS this still available ?

Jones90:

I have a well furnished single room in an estate at Ijaiye ojokoro for sub-let. It's well furnished with everything you will ever need to live comfortably.
Dstv
Tv
Wardrobe
Light is 20hrs minimum. Federal light
Table top gas cooker and cylinder, mattress, fan, fridge, plate, pots spoon etc. Cabinet etc. Just move in with your clothes only... That's all. Very secured estate

My baby mama will be relocating to PH this month end as she prefer PH to lagos after staying 3yrs in Lagos. So the house will be locked due to those properties as i don't to sell them. Video is available on request and verification of identity is a must for both parties.

Chat me up if interested..
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Sharonphilips: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Please I urgently need accomodation around Iyana Ipaja, Ogba, Berger, Ikeja, shomolu and environ, for 2-3 months pending when I get a place, I can pay monthly please, cn anyone help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.