Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42940 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by lavylilly: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zealoy:
where u go see shop for #30k in Lagos
Not Lagos
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by oluwafynest(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
lavylilly:
don't get a room mate you are an adult, stay alone save up for your rent monthly.

Lol. Only those that work remote can understand better. Can I slide in your DM?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Jones90: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Morenikeji090:
If you are then you are welcome bro.. all south west is ur home. I'm sorry to be hard on you coz those people wanna make us start to hate.coz they don't appreciate our good deed maybe it's time we Yoruba start to knock them..

It is people like you who want to make me develop hatred for Yoruba people. You think it is only Easterners or southerners that love migrating to Yoruba? Do you know the number of Yorubas living in other tribe?

I'm very sure that someone like you has never left the four corners of your fathers house. I left my comfort zone (PH) to the Lagos in 2018 and it dawn on me when i realize that renting apartments is another task of its own.

I couldn't get any comfortable apartment to rent as the ones i saw was owned by some tribalistic landlord/landlady who keep on saying they don't want Omo Igbo in their house. I know what i went through before i get an apartment to rent.

Last month i traveled to see my family in PH and surprisingly, four of my Father's tenants are Yorubas and he never discriminated or troubled any of them as i personally talked to them and asked some questions from them (We were close).

Yet i never told my father what i went through in their hand cos i know they weren't the one who did it. But here you are generalising and trying to talk down on other tribe.

You think anybody that move down to west mean that west is better than their side? You think so?

Even the car that carried us to PH has four Yorubas inside. One heading to ABA, one to Owerri and two follow us to PH.

Until you learn how to pay transport fare to other state outside your tribe, you will keep on thinking everything revolve round your tribe. Rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by uwemconcept: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Get your rent sorted.. you can get online to search for cheap apartments, say self con around mainland could see for 100-150k.
Then start up ur job hunt around sururlere, Ikeja, lagos Island. Btw you can get something fast or you can engage in petty business for survival. I'm saying this because lagos is tough.
500k won't get u one sack of provision if u want to start a provision store...

He's a Nigerian and have right of state migration and to broaden his experience..
There is no where in Lagos where you can get 150k self con
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Bizstud: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

May i know the state you are? If you have a land to farm or few pieces of land to run poultry biz(turkey), please stay there. The apartment you.can get in Lagos at 500k/per annum is just a room and parlor self-contained aside agent and agreement. And job is not promised here. Had it been you have someone in Lagos, fine. With no one, forget Lagos. Just stay where you are and make the best out of life there
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Tutiytpitoyrrop: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

Eat the money. ��
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Omootayo123(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
That’s not true. Getting rent of 1OOk
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by nathaniel27(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Thanks, I will. As for survival, I'm an online type of guy so I don't really need to stress going out to look for something to do. I can sort myself out in that area. Thanks for the advice

Online person?
As in you dey do yahoo?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by veron007: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Note: no relative in Lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

Use the 500K to write IELTS, GRE and apply to schools in Germany, Canada and Australia. You can get 100% scholarship in these places. Forget about coming to Lagos. There is nothing there and 500k will not last more than 2 months without any external support.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Pickmycall: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
oluwafynest:

My papa na scammer
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Morenikeji090(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
You stupid.... For ur info minorities of Yoruba migrate why Majority live in south west.. we value our domain. Thanks so fuckoff my page..
Jones90:

It is people like you who want to make me develop hatred for Yoruba people. You think it is only Easterners or southerners that love migrating to Yoruba? Do you know the number of Yorubas living in other tribe?

I'm very sure that someone like you has never left the four corners of your fathers house. I left my comfort zone (PH) to the Lagos in 2018 and it dawn on me when i realize that renting apartments is another task of its own.

I couldn't get any comfortable apartment to rent as the ones i saw was owned by some tribalistic landlord/landlady who keep on saying they don't want Omo Igbo in their house. I know what i went through before i get an apartment to rent.

Last month i traveled to see my family in PH and surprisingly, four of my Father's tenants are Yorubas and he never discriminated or troubled any of them as i personally talked to them and asked some questions from them (We were close).

Yet i never told my father what i went through in their hand cos i know they weren't the one who did it. But here you are generalising and trying to talk down on other tribe.

You think anybody that move down to west mean that west is better than their side? You think so?

Even the car that carried us to PH has four Yorubas inside. One heading to ABA, one to Owerri and two follow us to PH.

Until you learn how to pay transport fare to other state outside your tribe, you will keep on thinking everything revolve round your tribe. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by kingjoe(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Look for a friend to squat with or relative..
Start a business center.register people for nysc.remita for various fed schools.online jobs.etc
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Henrylopex: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2022
It seems everyone advice you here either no dey Lagos or don't know the latest price in renting a house in Lagos. Your 500k with over managing will only get you a self contain and bed at least in places like ikotun or abule egba side, except you are looking for face me I slap you . In Ikeja? Renting alone 450k on total package. My advice, save up more if you want to come here with no one to here you can stay with. Las las do wetin dey your mind
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Kobicove(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Get your rent sorted.. you can get online to search for cheap apartments, say self con around mainland could see for 100-150k.
Then start up ur job hunt around sururlere, Ikeja, lagos Island. Btw you can get something fast or you can engage in petty business for survival. I'm saying this because lagos is tough.
500k won't get u one sack of provision if u want to start a provision store...

He's a Nigerian and have right of state migration and to broaden his experience..

The only place where you can get a self con for 150K in Lagos is probably in the interior parts of Ikorodu or Ayobo!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Desusi: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2022
tamcamp253:
Of you read it well you should see where I said he should continue then save enough to travel
#500,000 to travel? ls it to Benin or Ghana? Don't be deceived booo!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 3:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Jones90:

I have a well furnished single room in an estate at Ijaiye ojokoro for sub-let. It's well furnished with everything you will ever need to live comfortably.
Dstv
Tv
Wardrobe
Light is 20hrs minimum. Federal light
Table top gas cooker and cylinder, mattress, fan, fridge, plate, pots spoon etc. Cabinet etc. Just move in with your clothes only... That's all. Very secured estate

My baby mama will be relocating to PH this month end as she prefer PH to lagos after staying 3yrs in Lagos. So the house will be locked due to those properties as i don't to sell them. Video is available on request and verification of identity is a must for both parties.

Chat me up if interested..

Am interested in this text me on WhatsApp 08127961150
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 4:00am On Sep 25, 2022
How did you manage to save 500k in nysc
Efcc need to investigate you. grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2022
emmy512:
please explain what you mean by "i am an online person."

Cos online people dont need to be in lagos
He needs to be investigated grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 4:06am On Sep 25, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
Giver orphanage and you get back ✖️3 of it.
You be bad person oh, you no go ever make heaven
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ay04z(m): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Go for low budget area.... From there observe wat is lacking around..... Oya dwell on it.. And start cashing out
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2022
And am passing out next month oh
Batch C stream 2,walia I no fit save even 60k self, this life no just balance oh, were you take save 500k,who you use, show person road, if na waytin we go fit do we go do am, if we no fit we go leave. Make owner day share update
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by na2016: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Thanks, I will. As for survival, I'm an online type of guy so I don't really need to stress going out to look for something to do. I can sort myself out in that area. Thanks for the advice

If you get your money online, then don't go to Lagos.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 4:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Makanaki127:
And am passing out next month oh
Batch C stream 2,walia I no fit save even 60k self, this life no just balance oh, were you take save 500k,who you use, show person road, if na waytin we go fit do we go do am, if we no fit we go leave. Make owner day share update

That means you do not discipline yourself about spending at least you should be able to save 300k
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Better stay where you are and start applying from there then when you get the job you move to Lagos from Abeokuta I regret moving to lag after nysc cos I got cash out from Benefit money then when it was going omo I had to move back to abk to start afresh Lagos no be ta mate o
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Morenikeji090:
If you are then you are welcome bro.. all south west is ur home. I'm sorry to be hard on you coz those people wanna make us start to hate.coz they don't appreciate our good deed maybe it's time we Yoruba start to knock them..

Unexposed fools like you either don't know or care to know the number of Yorubas living and working in other people's regions and countries.
Those countries the Yorubas are ''japaing" into, are they your fathers property

What a tribalistic and annoying idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Am done with NYSC too. Searching for job is not easy.The few ones I managed to see, the salary is just too poor.15-20k salary per month with enough workload ontop. Honestly at this point I don't even know what next to do.Can someone teach me any good online business? at least I have a laptop to start with.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

The worst mistake you will do is going to Lagos to start looking for job, except you have an assured job and accommodation for a start.

By the time you realize whatsup, you won't have spent most of the money on job search.

I am telling you this from experience.

If you have any business idea you want to venture, start working towards it diligently.

I moved to Lagos after my NYSC with about 300k some years ago. Bro, I left Lagos years later with almost same amount to venture into my present business which I would have started earlier if I had someone to guide me.

Which business are u into?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by kareemkamil(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2022
E be like say, this guy go starve himself for N Y S C, ooooooo
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=SimpleGuy001 post=116978736]

POS is out of it. I’m a first class graduate e and I want to put that in use in good firms. Now I’m not saying this out of pride but even if I want to do something I have something to fall back on already, which is my online hustle.[/quo

Pls tell me more about ur online biz.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TinaJoe(f): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2022
post=116978366:

Start Blogging Business And Thank Much Later

Can you teach me blogging business? Am willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2022
TinaJoe:

Which business are u into?

Buying and selling a.k.a Trading business.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2022
TinaJoe:
Am done with NYSC too. Searching for job is not easy.The few ones I managed to see, the salary is just too poor.15-20k salary per month with enough workload ontop. Honestly at this point I don't even know what next to do.Can someone teach me any good online business? at least I have a laptop to start with.

Which course did you study?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.