Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42917 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
You tried
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by cletz991(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
POs business. I have been a doubting thomas before but when i got a POS two weeks ago Baba the minimum profit you can mke in a day na 2,500 naira walai
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

9 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by letitrainnow(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Venture into affilliate marketing business, check my signature.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by noyd911(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Come let me teach you how to manufacture paints.. all kinds of paint that you may ever think of.. Satin, acrylic, Matt, santex and lots more.. then you can join the labor market and thank me later. Good luck
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by BlackTurf: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin see
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by edorhe14(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
I was once like you when I passed out in 2015 I sorted advise from Nairaland and some persons chatted me up regarding online business. I was dumb enough to invest and I lost some of my capital I saved from NYSC.
My advice to you is if you have a house fine. But if you don’t and you have someone in Lagos beg them and squat with them for a few months. Go out and do your market research yourself and see what kind of business will suit you as a person.
What may be working for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
But if you really interested in doubling that money get Grade A fairly used clothes for Men and sell do it for a while and then you can use the profit to reinvest in it. While taking a part to save for your accommodation. Keep doing that for a while I’m sure you’ll be fine. Goodluck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by jessylaurel(f): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all

Congratulations
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Favourchris(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

U should have used your nysc year to secure a scholarship and japa.. trust me best decision u would have made...

Too much uncertainty here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Teaser4(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Go and look for 10 odds
Stake 500k on it, you go win 5M….

Dust your passport, go get one if you don’t have and get the hell out of that country.

15 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by wiseone28: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Carry 3 odds and get 1.5m

Very easy.

8 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bv
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by MJBOLT: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagos go finish that your 500k,na that time your eye go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

pls dont come to lagos. That money will finish.

Stay where you are and continue doing what made you get 500k

6 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by TenOverTen111(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Time for scammers to sell themselves

6 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

How did you save up to that amount as a corper? I could use some tip please, I’m currently serving in a North Central state.

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Clashhh1: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Op how you get 500k after service?

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by gasparpisciotta: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Accommodation-100-150k...Akowonjo, Igando, Abule egbe, Ikotun, Egbe, Ayobo, Ijegun Alimosho generally...light is key
Good phone
Laptop
CV
Humility, purposeful, alert and confidence
Gas burner
Mattress
Indomie
Crate of egg
Beverage
Avoid hook up
Keep safe and avoid trouble
Don’t let boys use your head starting from your house agent

Avoid overspending.

12 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
THAT'S MEAN NYSC IS GIVING YOU TOO MUCH MONEY, undecided
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by uche393: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
use 100k buy lappy and MTN MFI learn programming. 400k and do cucumber framing (if you have access to a source of water

prepare and Japa within 2/3yrs

11 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Gkay1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Lvgirl: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Male or female

If male continue Ur yahoo

Ife female continue hoeing
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Guy if ekiti don drop game nack 100pa to am and thank me later.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Uncle96(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Get a laptop. 8gb ram core i7, go into tech.

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by seunak2016: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

don't let agent scam you on top rent matter.

I have heard about agents collect money for rent from hundreds of people and run away

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by harmargedon: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

to enter Lagos easy, nah to go back nah there wahala dey. You see all dem happy faces you see in Lagos, ain't no Body happy son. Lagos will suck you dry of all you've saved and send you beggn' for money to go back. Let me analyse it for you.

You wanna live comfortable yes, so you'll get a room self contained for minimum of 150k yearly, agreement and commission will cost another 100k so 250 in total.
You're gonna wanna furniture yes, so you get a mattress 80k, you gonna paint 10-15k, you wanna get your stuff for cooking, gas and the rest, we'll budget for a minimum of 35k. You'll fill your 6kg gas for 5400. You'll sure get hungry boy, so you'll need food stuffs about 25k.
How much is left on you 95k. Then the month ends and dem nosey neighbours call you out for dem bills, lawma, EKDC, and other dumbass bills. You sure will buy data, girls gonna give you attention, sweet boy in the hood.
You forgot transportation, traffic, bus dragging, pocket picking.
Son, you ain't gonna survive two months in the streets of Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Favourchris:

U should have used your nysc year to secure a scholarship and japa.. trust me best decision u would have made...

Too much uncertainty here

Currently serving. Any tip please?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by AlexJustin(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
There's a legitimate online business you can do that with that Money that will fetch you cool cash.

Hit me up for more info.
Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ngmoses17(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na man you be.
How you take run ham?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by mecussey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

use 100k trade forex and be cashing out 6$ daily . Then go buy remote two plots of land with the 400k

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.