Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed (42928 Views)

Issue With NYSC Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by kaylardz(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
mecussey:

use 100k trade forex and be cashing out 6$ daily . Then go buy remote two plots of land with the 400k
He can't trade in d market without knowledge and experience. Dude will just blow d 100k in less than 3days
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Morenikeji090(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Yoruba value American and co.. but majority don't have out of South west in Nigeria so shut ur mouth up..
ChybuzzDD:

Unexposed fools like you either don't know or care to know the number of Yorubas living and working in other people's regions and countries.
Those countries the Yorubas are ''japaing" into, are they your fathers property

What a tribalistic and annoying idiot!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Versal: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Call me to train you in how to trade Synthetic Indices
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Mandesz(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
OK, as the topic says i have 500k in my account and i intend to come to lagos after service. Any advice from matured people here? I'm praying for divine direction but let me hear your advices.

Note: no relative in lagos so i'm starting from scratch with accomodation and all
Guy, i commend u 4 saving a whopping 500k. You deserve ballon d'or. Go 2 lagos only when get the work itself. I mean don't go and search 4 work in lag or else 5ook may vanish. If u intend to invest d money why not go to a city near u? Ibadan, Ilorin, osogbo, aba, imo, kano etc are places u can survive forever with 500k investment and be glad u do so. Later in the future u go your lag.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Richie77: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2022
First of all, remember Lagos is no man's land. It is you and your head. With your 500k, starting a business won't be that easy cos of your accommodation. If only u will listen, go to Ibadan, collect Keke on hire purchase, drop 400k and use the remaining 100k on a room apartment. Based on experience, you will make between 12k and 15k daily. Before you know it, you're a big man.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Yoruba value American and co.. but majority don't have out of South west in Nigeria so shut ur mouth up..

You can't even construct a correct, readable and meaningful sentence.
You actually belong to that uneducated, unexposed and frustrated category of Nigerians who see tribalism and religion as the only way out of their predicaments.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Faber(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2022
akp202:
how can one learn copywriting?

Write me on sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com. let me put you through
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Faber(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
So why are you not farming?? Abi you no like money grin grin

I am a farmer too, I can mentor you growing cucumbers,peppers etc.

2 Likes

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Morenikeji090(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Why are u crying because I said Yorubas don't move out of South west... You know the fact yourself... Na Yoruba matter go kill una..
ChybuzzDD:

You can't even construct a correct, readable and meaningful sentence.
You actually belong to that uneducated, unexposed and frustrated category of Nigerians who see tribalism and religion as the only way out of their predicaments.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Kreddy: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
mecussey:

use 100k trade forex and be cashing out 6$ daily . Then go buy remote two plots of land with the 400k

can you teach me??
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by T0BY(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning. Pls how much is single room in Lagos?
harmargedon:
to enter Lagos easy, nah to go back nah there wahala dey. You see all dem happy faces you see in Lagos, ain't no Body happy son. Lagos will suck you dry of all you've saved and send you beggn' for money to go back. Let me analyse it for you.

You wanna live comfortable yes, so you'll get a room self contained for minimum of 150k yearly, agreement and commission will cost another 100k so 250 in total.
You're gonna wanna furniture yes, so you get a mattress 80k, you gonna paint 10-15k, you wanna get your stuff for cooking, gas and the rest, we'll budget for a minimum of 35k. You'll fill your 6kg gas for 5400. You'll sure get hungry boy, so you'll need food stuffs about 25k.
How much is left on you 95k. Then the month ends and dem nosey neighbours call you out for dem bills, lawma, EKDC, and other dumbass bills. You sure will buy data, girls gonna give you attention, sweet boy in the hood.
You forgot transportation, traffic, bus dragging, pocket picking.
Son, you ain't gonna survive two months in the streets of Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Slynation(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Faber:

I am a farmer too, I can mentor you growing cucumbers,peppers etc.
Oh lovely that's cool tho...In my childhood I missed my way and got lost in a very thick bush when I visited hometown,
Ever since then, I developed this phobia for bushes and farmland..
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Kreddy: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Owutuotuo:

Buy a laptop if you don’t have one. Don’t come to Lagos if you have a good accommodation where you are. Register on Upwork, Indeed, Fiverr.

Learn to transcribe, or do data entry.

Open a Payoneer account and a Dom account.

Look for related jobs on those platforms based on your skill level and work experience. Submit proposals to clients and start earni mg as a freelancer. All the best.

Can I pm you??
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2022
nurez305:
How ? Total alawi for a year is 420k, that is if you don't touch it at all abi you add kidnapping business to your own service ?

How's it 420K Ooo?

No b 33800/mnth again?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2022
cletz991:
POs business. I have been a doubting thomas before but when i got a POS two weeks ago Baba the minimum profit you can mke in a day na 2,500 naira walai

You forgot to minus the losses in that 2500 abi?

viz

you didn't mention which terminal is more profitable.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Makanaki127: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Greatdand007:

That means you do not discipline yourself about spending at least you should be able to save 300k
300k ke, na only my life I manage fit save oh
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Snapchat:

How did you save up to that amount as a corper? I could use some tip please, I’m currently serving in a North Central state.

Me too really wantu know.

Next batch, Kaduna precisely.

Biko me too wantu save OK

I want to have something to write home abt in NYSC days.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Accommodation-100-150k...Akowonjo, Igando, Abule egbe, Ikotun, Egbe, Ayobo, Ijegun Alimosho generally...light is key
Good phone
Laptop
CV
Humility, purposeful, alert and confidence
Gas burner
Mattress
Indomie
Crate of egg
Beverage
Avoid hook up
Keep safe and avoid trouble
Don’t let boys use your head starting from your house agent

Avoid overspending.

You forget to add say E can carry Olosho 5H/1K once in a while.

Body no b fire wood now
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2022
uche393:
use 100k buy lappy and MTN MFI learn programming. 400k and do cucumber framing (if you have access to a source of water

prepare and Japa within 2/3yrs

Shey cucumber farming is profitable laidat ni?
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Lvgirl:

Male or female
If male continue Ur yahoo
Ife female continue hoeing

Na everybody u tink say E no get focus n purpose?
Na una set go see every success young man as a fraudster..
Mtchweeew.

Change ur orientation fam!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Snapchat:

Currently serving. Any tip please?
Me see wan dey oriented.
Edaakun
Diz sh!thole no b any man's land.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by NIGERIAJAGA419: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
how Will he get it back?
from the Law of bible ‘’ give and it shall be given to you good measure, press down, shaking to gether and running over shall men giving unto you.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Ehinjuola: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2022
AlexJustin:
There's a legitimate online business you can do that with that Money that will fetch you cool cash.

Hit me up for more info.
Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

Na dem!

OP, na dem dem b Diz OP japa make ur heel dey touch ur head!

Any advice wey E no fit give here na SCAM.

GRACIAS!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by emmy512: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Makanaki127:

He needs to be investigated grin
Noo, i dont mean it that way as in yahoo n stuff but as an online person who works online,

why stress himself with lagos wildlife
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Greatdand007(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Makanaki127:

300k ke, na only my life I manage fit save oh

You see that’s why you could not save money
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Gentro: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2022
You want to make money, click this link and thank me later
https://youtube-b27.xyz/8873618298396041/
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Snapchat: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Greatdand007:

That means you do not discipline yourself about spending at least you should be able to save 300k

Lmao. Save 300k out of which money, in this present economy? Abeg boss!
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by uche393: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Ehinjuola:

Shey cucumber farming is profitable laidat ni?
yes, bro. it's not an easy work but it pays. just start small like 500 plants of quality specie. find cucumber threads on this forum and ask questions.
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by NaijaCover(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
TinaJoe:

Can you teach me blogging business? Am willing to learn.

You don't have the money to invest in it
Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Africanism321(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2022
No need going to Lasgidi. If you dont already have an apartment, get one. Then invest in Crypto currency like TRON, or buy as many USD as you can. Hold in your wallet, sell it out when it hits 1k to the naira.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed by Africanism321(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2022
No need going to Lasgidi. If you dont already have an apartment, get one. Then invest in Crypto currency like TRON, or buy as many USD as you can. Hold in your wallet, sell it out when it hits 1k to the naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.