Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) (7817 Views)

Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian women naturally love men that smoke weed.
fame actually
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by phemmyfour: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
which one is "that famous artist's" mama?
burna mama was among the concubines. These were the main chicks
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by blingxx(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And where did it all end? - died of AIDS b4 his time!

I notice fela likes knacking small ass grin baba get better taste in women
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by blingxx(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Merch:
Fela was a real and tough nigga..one of my big bros in the hood told me so many weird things about him

Can you share I want to know
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by crackhouse(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
I saw Funke Akindele's mother and burna boy's mother there..
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Nice arse you got
I don't think Mama's arses is still in existence given the time photo was uploaded.
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I don't think Mama's arses is still in existence given the time photo was uploaded.
I know i am just reminding her how she looks during her whoring phrase

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
pls, don't do this grin grin grin grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
pls, don't do this grin grin grin grin
She must be having protruding stomach now after 3 kids

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
pls, I beg you not to do this. How about the boobies?
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
pls, I beg you not to do this. How about the boobies? grin grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Generalwoodz:
pls, I beg you not to do this. How about the boobies? grin grin
Olympus famous fallen
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Eleyigidgan: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2022
wordbank:
It was my ambition to have them in their numbers like this but buhari no gree me
Thunder fire you buhari
grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Eleyigidgan: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

are you sure he really died of AIDS?
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Sonfethopia: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thats not burna mom. When fela was singing burna mom was still a kid.
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Machalla(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Your mom is on black with a lil piercing below her lips lol
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Lordsnipper: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Merch:
Fela was a real and tough nigga..one of my big bros in the hood told me so many weird things about him
I'm curious to know as well
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sonfethopia:

Eh?
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by MarketDispatch: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How Did you confirm he died of Aids? If so has any of his 27 wives died of Aids? This man was a thorn on the flesh of the Government so I won't be surprised he was silenced.
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
are you sure he really died of AIDS?

KingAzubuike:

Forget this stale lies. Fela never died of aids

Olumighty123:

But his close relatives claimed he died of several beatings and poison by the Nigerian government when he was thrown in jail, I kuku don't believe the government one bit. Media propaganda

MarketDispatch:

How Did you confirm he died of Aids? If so has any of his 27 wives died of Aids? This man was a thorn on the flesh of the Government so I won't be surprised he was silenced.

You people here on NL in 2022 know better than those who were there in 1997, you know better than his own family, his doctors, investigative journalists, his closest associates, and historians intent on recording the truth!
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by PoliteActivist: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sonfethopia:

Could have been her. See below

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by HolyMan12: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
which one is "that famous artist's" mama?
Burnaboy mama been the wash kpekus for bathroom make fela come nack am cool
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by HolyMan12: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Nice arse you got
Someone once said Shalommy looks like a sexy lizard grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omg!
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Shalommy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by Christiansimon: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Nice arse you got
go Into The World And Multiply...grin
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:
Salvage

Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Wetin sweet you for mouth and na it go kill you. cheesy cheesy

na that kind sweetness dem dey call "Sweet Death"
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Wetin sweet you for mouth and na it go kill you. cheesy cheesy

na that kind sweetness dem dey call "Sweet Death"
This ur backside @Dp e fit wound man pikin o
Re: Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
wiseone28:

haba
take it easy on her na
na ur fellow gender you finish like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.