Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? (323 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? by Naijatask: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello, everyone.

How true is it when some people say that getting a virgin in hard?

I mean, most of us go to church and mosque almost every day and yet we engage in immorality?

How hard is it to avoid having sex?

I am 23 and even though I do get the urge, what I do most times the urge comes up is to take a cold bath and sleep.

I think someone's thinking towards sex is geared towards his/her environment.

I for example, I live in the north where I attended a primary school which separates male and female students.

I also did my secondary school education in an all boys school and never went to girls day (an all girls school just a stone throw away from our school) in order to look for a girlfriend or whatnot.

Compared to say, west or south eastern states where there are brothels almost in every area/town embarassed.

Right now, I am in the second semester of my final year in the university, and yet I am still single and a virgin.

I know some people are going to argue that I'm addicted to masturbation (which I've done in the past and was glad to have finally get free from the horrific habit), I still don't see why some people can't control their urges.

I know getting a virgin is hard to find, but I believe I'll marry a virgin like me too cheesy.

So, why do you think there are less virgins in Nigeria?

I believe it has to do with their environment or what are your thoughts?
Re: Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
The word "virginity" shouldn't be used for men. Men don't have hymen. There's nothing like a "male virgin".

Notwithstanding, it's easier to see two dinosaurs mating than to see a virgin Nigerian girl. The last virgin Nigerian girl died in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Go live on CNN

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Hard To Find A Virgin In 2022? by immortalcrown(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:
The word "virginity" shouldn't be used for men. Men don't have hymen. There's nothing like a "male virgin".

Notwithstanding, it's easier to see two dinosaurs mating than to see a virgin Nigerian girl. The last virgin Nigerian girl died in 1967.
You wan publish your own dictionary? A virgin is a human (whether male or female) that has not engaged in sexual intercourse.

(1) (Reply)

I Lack Home Training / Check Out The 'anti-cheating' Exams Hat Being Used By Students In The Philippine / Verbal Abuse From (wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.