Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (79488 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ajerimitan: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dr E.O Sofela, Mr. Salami W.A.I commamder, Mr. Gbolahan, Mrs. Adams. Beaters of mega magnitude. They can not see Cain to rewrite your genetic code from being unfortunate to star blazers. ACMC ifako Ijaiye 1997 no be play, na drill.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Anansa0003: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
princeemmma:
Mr. Oyetunji at Lisabi Grammar School

That man eeehn

Once the man stand for gate, we go dey run like person wey dog dey chase
I'm currently serving at lisabi grammar school ooo
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by EgunMogaji2: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Feel free to share ur own and also connect with ur old secondary friends.

There was that one Agriculture teacher in Ibadan Grammar School in the 80’s.

If I catch him now ehn, I’ll unleash my eru iku on him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by papiwyte(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Uncle Seidu Musa Federal Polytechnic Staff School Idah. The man can flog

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by DAYOODS(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Bros Okoh; Igbobi College..... Plus the fact that he knows almost everyone by name and face , na serious Japa everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

Up I Say .... Bros Okoh which year you finish secondary school ?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by plantist: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Mr Kakpo, Keke High School 1999/2000. This man will flog the whole school up class by class almost every morning all in the name of late sweeping and he do boast that he can do it 3 times without using any pain reliving drugs.

Wow! I attended Yewa High and then Dairy farm. Keke and Stadium high school have close proximity. The good old days of principal cup and endless fracas between competing schools.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by mrlycan: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Afolabi.....Iganmode Grammar School Ota.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ajerimitan: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dr E.O Sofela, Mr. Salami W.A.I commamder, Mr. Gbolahan, Mrs. Adams. Beaters of mega magnitude. They can use Cain to rewrite your genetic code from being unfortunate to star blazers. ACMC ifako Ijaiye 1997 no be play, na drill.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by wiseone28: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mindlog:

By the nature of the professional role of a school counsellor, he/she must not be a class nor subject teacher, have a personal office and MUST NEVER be seen with a cane and most importantly, the person every student would want to relate with.
He didn't teach..

But if he is outside everybody will run.

I mean something in the late 90s
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Deariyoma: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Did you attend Navy Town sec. Sch
Itidicious:
omo my introtec teacher than was dangerous. Because of his wickedness he was name sir2by2. Na 2by2 wood him de used flog.. Omo it wasn't easy o.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Komenikanri1: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Daddy O of blessed memory. Lagellites 95 set, Renascent Ibadan 96/97 can relate. This man alone was enough to look after 3000 students at once. He died in his sleep in the late 90s of what was suspected to be cardiac arrest. May he continue to rest.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ericmor: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Bros Okoh; Igbobi College..... Plus the fact that he knows almost everyone by name and face , na serious Japa everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

that man is so popular that we also heard about him in my school back then

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin Mr Tekena Intro Technology them no born you well to waka
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Emperormartin(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Mr olatunde,Realityhighschool,Ilesa,Osun state.

That man will always beat latecomers.

One day,a girl was still outside after break period like 1 minute afternoon class don start Mr olat ask the girl kneel down[anybody wey still outside their classrooms after the second bell for break over will kneel down], the way he beated the girl on her back was like she stole.

Later later later we found out that he dey chop one new ma home economics the woman short but front and back dey.

The madam get belle they sack the madam both can't teach at the same time also while chopping them selves.

The man send his first wife with 2 kids out of the house the new madam packed in and was delivered of twins.

The man have sha been duped by some fake internet business now he is squating with his friend or family member in Osogbo.
Lol u don finish work
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by boxypane(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Olajide. My Secondary School Mathematics Teacher.
Muslim Senior College, Oworonshoki, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by fablani(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
In my secondary school, konigen des friedens college, uga. Anambra state.
It was Mr abinga.
Back then in 2002 to 2008

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Adesina18111(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
My Chemistry teacher Mr Odedele...that man no get joy at all...Ifelodun Comm. Gram. School, 2008 set..
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by sylve11: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Iyede of OSSO.

He doesn't flog, he knocks (konks) your head and when he does, your ancestors must feel the vibrations.

sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
hardbody:

We were the ones that used to beat the teachers if they did anyhow at Aggrey Memorial College, except one Stanley Okoronkwo that year, he flogs girls but calls out men for one on one racking. I think he learnt boxing and other self defense techniques. You are the one that will beg him to flog you instead because he will punch the living daylight out of you. Grapple with you and slam you hard. If that man head chokes you, you will wee on your cloth before he will release you. That guy should have been in combative sports. Mean handsome guy. He is getting old sha.

Lol

You folks saw your mate and chickened out grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by ericmor: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Mr ibitoye back then in the 90s don't need any pose, his appearance alone and everywhere go dry and silence

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by kleuvet92: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sir fly that year!! No man dares @ govt college umuahia

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by gloryman91: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Arasi IRK Teacher then in 90s at GCI.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by FireUpNow(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Paul my Agric teacher in ALACOHS Anthony Village, Lagos State
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by CDCEO001: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Mmuma at Anglican Primary School Douala.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Bmaster(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Mr awomolo his friend during my jss3 days will be checking our class every break everytime on patrol.D woman i won't forgive is Mrs Aladetoyinbo d woman mad o she dey take us biz studies in jss3 she will finish a page on d board b4 we start writing n we must complete our notes no mistakes n submit after her period which is during break time.One day,some classes were making noises she went round to warn all classes we had free period then,she asked our class to start reading our books n place our head on our desk.Few minutes later, she came from the staff room i had saw her coming but was not suspecting anything i was close to the door alerted my friends to place their heads on table i also did as she entered na me be the first person she beat from the back,the second person was close to he wall so the cane no reach him well i cried dat day pass everybody.If i had know what was coming i wud av Prepare my mind to dodge some part of it she was looking from outside with no sign of beating b4 she came in.
bro you deserve an award ah swear,I don laugh out tire sotey water don drop from my eyes grin grin grin
Chaii... grin
They do you strong one indeed,but on a serious note try forgive.
I saw where you said the one you won't forgive grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Fcwilly: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Omotosho also known as " Napoleon " those days in Aponmu community high school in Ondo state
Strong man, no nonsense but well loved by students.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Julius223pounds(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gosco..Introtech Teacher. He was a stammerer join.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by segyoms: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
That man na bastard in 1999..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by manmade(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
elpochas:
Our principal then Goverment college owerri 2002,very smart man then,he will just mark ur bags and ask u all to raise up ur bags once he enters ur class.
what stops you from having two bags one for dodging the principal cane and the other one for you.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by BeanmanX(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
My physics teacher back then,,that man was very strict ehn... grin
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by xynerise: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr. Okolo( Agricultural Science Teacher)
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by wasuka14(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:

For my primary sch a Mr Onasanya.
For secondary School Olu Elijah or Mr Aremu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.