Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) (80344 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / World Teacher's Day: Name That Teacher You Feared Or Hated Most And Why / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by greatseed: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adiob200:
Which teacher in ur secondary school days , that when u see him/her ..u start running.. throw back to secondary days.

I can remember one of our teacher(mr olasupo) back then in A.G.S EDE ,OSUN STATE..u see him u run , if u don’t na beating.

Feel free to share ur own and also connect with ur old secondary friends.
All the command sec schl Bode Igbo Ibadan Alumni on or before 98 set should shout 'Mr Fadipe' the flogging starts from Tospyy b4 the proper flogging 10 to tospy to 1st lashing! He was generous to training us for the future

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Maxxim: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Mohammed at Queen maris then, Omoh that uncle wicked die
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Hausa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Deputy!!!

GCI, Ikorodu...
The 2000s.
If u know, u know.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by fatboyslym007: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Ogundipe Maths...
If u dont Gerrit oh 4get abourit

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by fatboyslym007: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hausa:
Deputy!!!

GCI, Ikorodu...
The 2000s.
If u know, u know.
Up school

Carr...
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Feelinso(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Uncle Richman Aka Iron monkey Asoro Grammer school Benin city
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Bamijoko1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Itidicious:
omo my introtec teacher than was dangerous. Because of his wickedness he was name sir2by2. Na 2by2 wood him de used flog.. Omo it wasn't easy o.

Omo how can i forget mr izebe our introtech teach at saint joseph boys senior secondary school, surulere lagos, the man really disturb boys in that year.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by obotematics: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Payoo for science school, ndon eyo, Mr Edemeka for afaha inang secondary school, if you see these pipo just prepare for skelewu
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Nyanabo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Epositive:
Uncle Sola

He doesn't have problem with you being late to school so far he sees you running towards the school anything past 8am. You need to hurry not strolling or 'bouncing' while you are late. You will run 100m back and forth and still collect flogging.

Sometimes, he only flogs the top 3 on the list of noise makers. grin

Very smart man. He was always declaring 'War Against Indiscipline'

I can relate.... I've got a teacher like that.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Danny50: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sebocious:

Memories...I attended Hope Waddel Training Institute, Calabar.
Omoorr.....na so so fight we dey fight with SPC and Duke Town
Chai my man that means I nd you don fight that year be dat oh.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Pidginwhisper: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Deputy!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Sowunmi Math teacher and Mr Gbadamosi Vice Principal then in Rev. kuti Gram. Sch, Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Willsland:
Ourr Principal Back then in secondary School.
We use to call him Sir P.
Which secondary was that brother! That Sir P rings a bell
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Mindlog: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
not really, imagine you as a councillor, 99% of complains you recieve from students is bullying, you can't advice a bully calmly, you beat them, go to their classes, drag them out and disgrace them. Now tell my how students won't fear you.

I am a counsellor. If a school counsellor is well trained, he/she has no business beating up a bully to "instill" discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by dafeoroyo: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Mr Kakpo, Keke High School 1999/2000. This man will flog the whole school up class by class almost every morning all in the name of late sweeping and he do boast that he can do it 3 times without using any pain reliving drugs.

Is it the same Kapoor at Oniwaya high school?
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Skydweller(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Sarumi.... Igando Community Senior High School, Igando, Lagos. ... 2007.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by shantti(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Our vice rector of saint Augustine's seminary (SASCO), then, omoh, he was really feared, hai, if he flogs u, my God, ur own don be.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by wessey(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Hmm, although all replies are laughable but there's something that is not funny. Pls what is beated? He beated me, they beated us, and she beated them? What on earth is beated?
Pls The past tense of beat is still beat.
Still doesn't matter, it's called free style �
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by olushina559(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chief Ayangbayi Our Principal Loyola college Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by kripen(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Most people complaining of teachers been wicked to them, I tell you those teachers and disciplinarian were your saving grace who molded your life for the better. If not most of you would have been wayward!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Mrklemo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Uyoobong. Compound master. Lutheran High School, Obot Idim

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr sho of vetland Grammer school agege and oga dada ...�����
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Donlouise(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr Yakubu AKA Mr Combat Falomo high school S/W Ikoyi once he shout heyyyyy YOUUUUU!!!! the whole school go turn ghost town.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by moneylatalks: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Discipline master

INEC should sit up

Anyway

� *No more urgent 2k*

In this era of today.... Daily income is not negotiable.

Learn and earn money straight to your bank account daily with your smart phone.

To get started Send *daily income* to what app
������������
O 8o 21169 43 4
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by dontbothermuch: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Samanja from UDSS. He wasn't actually a teacher. And Nnanna Ozuru. Both Late. May there gently soul RIP.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Tokskob2008: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
dafeoroyo:

Is it the same Kapoor at Oniwaya high school?
Most likely, but he was still in Keke High school during the late 90s and early 2000s.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Tokskob2008: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
plantist:

Wow! I attended Yewa High and then Dairy farm. Keke and Stadium high school have close proximity. The good old days of principal cup and endless fracas between competing schools.
Good old days really. Principal cup was the bomb back then.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Detolanny(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
You remind me of Badagry Grammar School (BGS) in the 90's.

How will I ever forget the chief of them all, Mr Oyekunle (aka Oye Marshal) and his buddy Mr Amolegbe. These 2 had Phd in flogging.

Other notable mentions include:
Mr Peters (Lit-in-Eng), Mr Elias (Maths), Mr Jimoh (Intro Tech, Mr Senu Amosu (Maths), Mr Idowu (Agric), Mr Femi Solola (Eng Lang), Mrs Padonu (Maths and Further Maths), Mr Omoruwa (Maths, Phy and Further Maths), Mr Emepuru (Chemistry), Mr Ayeni (Intro Tech), Mr Ajao (Vice Principal), etc

Those days, we feared (and revered) our teachers more than our parents and uncles.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Igbojew: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omo na Math's teacher,I don't know whether they are born to be wicked or subject they teach which is Math's that change them to become mean and extremely wicked..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by Cology456: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Apus:
My Introtech teacher, Mr Shoremu back then 2004/2005. The man never smiles.
Which school is that?? I guess ACGS oritamefa ib.
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by davillian(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
Not all Mathematics teachers have that scary or discipline tendency to control the entire students.....

My teacher back then, Often referred to as "Bend Low" wasn't taking maths but wasn't taking nonsense from students either ....
Hope is not Mr combat
Re: Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) by davillian(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mr oluwole FHS ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.