Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71810 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by favour32(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na quick wife with two children in advance for you.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by SenatePresdo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

Na money the woman dey find, rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Okhuadams(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ
can't you deal with it privately must you expose her. There's nothing wrong in what she did if it's from her heart, except the other way round. Mr man is either you gree or I no green you no be the first. Ingredients a d Nonsense
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Geeboy10(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Looking closely at the last sentence of the woman's message: I think there's sth going on btw d two of them before she expressed her feelings. I strongly believe some knacking must have bn going on before now.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Papichulostunne(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
You were actually on to something beautif with what you were saying till i saw the last paragraph..

Oya do tell Love Machine to buy you bone straight after you knack am.

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by 9inety9ine: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
I just joined nairaland this evening to drop this comment.
The woman is a queen!!!!
I Stan!n
First of all, the man is lewd and childish. Let's admit the cleaner got carried away. Buy she is human too and has feelings as well. I really admire her boldness to express the love she feels towards her boss and only wish they could be closer. If Oga is not interested, he could have politely turned her down. You all castrating the poor woman wants to tell me you don't know or heard of male 'oga' hitting on their domestic staffs? Or is her case different because she is a single mum with 2 kids..... See man; if you eventually sack that woman you ain't man enough bro. Don't let her loose her source of income because she was expressive. You can be more professional but don't be pretty.

Peace and love.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

If u a woman, ur gateman or house boy sends u this message tell me u won't do worse?? undecided

This is where u will see the hypocrisy in ur statement. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Ifakiland(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're silly, your gate man will toast you....okada man will ask you for love ode
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Bryan88(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nawa 4 u o!!! U come use dildos come spoil the msg u were passing.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by uthompson2001: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Please delete this thread it shows your immaturity.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by jeromestarks: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That's not a lady. That woman who sent that message is a used and reused old newspaper who is good for nothing.

Shame on women and their dirty pvssy.

Stupid woman wants to gold dig the guy.

I pray God saves all men who are about to fall in the hands of foolish women who think having a pvssy makes them special and demand men to bow to them.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Musauzor(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Stupid and idiotic immature man. If all the women you have 'toasted" should be sharing your love messages to them online for the whole world to see, how would you feel? You are simply childish.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Bmaster(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

no gender has a monopoly of violence.
Not every love will be acceptable

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by brodayin: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2022
9inety9ine:
I just joined nairaland this evening to drop this comment.
The woman is a queen!!!!
I Stan!n
First of all, the man is lewd and childish. Let's admit the cleaner got carried away. Buy she is human too and has feelings as well. I really admire her boldness to express the love she feels towards her boss and only wish they could be closer. If Oga is not interested, he could have politely turned her down. You all castrating the poor woman wants to tell me you don't know or heard of male 'oga' hitting on their domestic staffs? Or is her case different because she is a single mum with 2 kids..... See man; if you eventually sack that woman you ain't man enough bro. Don't let her loose her source of income because she was expressive. You can be more professional but don't be pretty.

Peace and love.
I hear you sixty nine (69) grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by OmoOshodi(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Children brain....immature guy.....abeg pm the courageous woman number to me....i need to salute her privately

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by 7arrows: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Why must he Expose this, if na true? Very immature man

The man must be stupid to put this here. Wetin concern us with this nonsense. Realy very immature of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by brodayin: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

That's not a lady. That woman who sent that message is a used and reused old newspaper who is good for nothing.

Shame on women and their dirty pvssy.

Stupid woman wants to gold dig the guy.

I pray God saves all men who are about to fall in the hands of foolish women who think having a pvssy makes them special and demand men to bow to them.

Nonsense!
Amen.. people can offer better stuff to the society than one bitter,bat cave like hole..nna Amen to your prayer my bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by grandstar(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Is the cleaner not a human being? He has been kind to her and that has endeared her to him.

If he isn't interested, he should simply tell her so but shouldn't be mean towards her (Read Proverbs 19:17)

Some of the best spouses one could have ever had we threw away not because we didn't love or admire them, but our pride and what people would say.

He truly isn't interested and that's totally accepted. But reducing her to nothing online is gross

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dybala11(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But women do this all the time too now?
What the woman did is wrong anyway, professional courtesy over any mumu attachment, don't mix business with pleasure. Maybe he was childish to share the screenshot on social media, who knows.
Both of them deserve each other sha, birds of a feather flock together. grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by grandstar(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,

So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

So a cleaner isn't human? Being kind to someone is very endearing. My dad was once a house help. He later did his uni in Nsukka and in England. He died leaving a few houses behind. No one knows tomorrow.

If he isn't interested, he should just tell her so. No need downgrading her here.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Truthsbitter: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin

Honestly they need deep introspection...
I have never seen living things so entitled as these set of humans.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Unrated900(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your stupidity is really flowing with you all-around.
If boundaries has been set
That woman won’t just see a cheap avenue to say she loves the man where-as they haven’t even spoken about relationship..
I tagged her a thief and someone who want to inherit another man’s property.
@madam Vanessa
D reasons why you are still called madam is because you have refuse to turned a local boyfriend into husband
Hence you are been left behind at T junction at ur age.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Unrated900(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2022
In 2022-2023 husband will not be available for women would be running helter skelter.
Make use of ur time women at 20 to 24
So when you are 41 you won’t be looking for husband and be looking for Love Machine like madam Vanessa on nairaland.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Not my concern. She should learn to keep things professional in her next workplace.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Unrated900(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Use your Dildos in peace make we hear word.

No mind that madam Vanessa
She has used all her time youths forming and looking for yahoo boy
Now husband is scarce
She has no choice than to marry her Love Machine
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ISellBeer: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2022
The guy should have kept it to himself naaa
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by konvicted77: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Very nonsense man.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by orlaglobal234: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2022
We're all the same both men and women in terms of proudness. Because i don't see nothing bad about what the cleaner just did, but proud make guy man to post it online meanwhile if the guy man is enjoy the woman pussy before now he wouldn't come online to tell us nonsensical nonsense
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by fof1: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
the coper and this man are the same.
They are both petty!!
Nothing bad in expressing one’s felling.

All of You Against the Man are Childish and Stupid, unreasonably Daft.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2022
To be a nice person is not easy at all except you are made of pain observer just like shock observer in vehicles one day u will still break down, talking from experience abeg
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Sunnyaro2(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2022
I think you don't express your feelings all the time. The only time you do is if it won't cost you your job if it goes south just like this one. But I also think posting it online will hurt her ego. It is really not necessary posting it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.