Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47536 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by 2elliot: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

No, we cannot. It goes beyond the act of sex. It's about emotions. Sexuality is like skin color. Separating them from the fact the fact that they love people of the same gender is like bleaching to satisfy the white man. Even the people themselves have tried to separate themselves from thier sexuality by pretending to be who they are not. They need our friendship so much that they live fake lives just so we wouldn't discard them. It's already sad enough. There's practically nothing they can do anymore. It's on us to stop thinking of whom they buncking and see them for the values they bring to the table as individuals.
I was in the university, one of our closest female friends was a lesbian tomboy. She bragged about how she took some guys babes and turn them to lesbians. She had the money and the power tjat most guys lacked, and with great sex with intimacy gadgets and all that, after the experience, most of the girls swore to never have boyfriends again. Do you recognize unnatural influences?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by jimmynauty: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Arabs Africans race to populate Cuba has started..
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2022
2elliot:
I was in the university, one of our closest female friends was a lesbian tomboy. She bragged about how she took some guys babes and turn them to lesbians. She had the money and the power tjat most guys lacked, and with great sex with intimacy gadgets and all that, after the experience, most of the girls swore to never have boyfriends again. Do you recognize unnatural influences?

Yes, I do. I know someone in Abuja who is not gay but sleeps with men for money. I will not pretend such things don't happen. But the thing is, people will do anything for money. Those girls your friend messed around with aren't necessarily turned into lesbians, they were hustling for money like the prostitutes that they were. Believe it or not, they'd still have boyfriends and get married and have kids. That is because you can't switch off your attraction to a particular gender like some binary system.

Being gay is about being able to love someone of the same gender. Gay men can have women best friends but they can't love women the way you do. So you see, it's not about the sex and money. Someone can be gay even without ever having sex. Anyone can remove thier clothes and allow others touch them just to get paid. Does that mean they have switched sexualities? No, because if switching sexuality was that simple, corrective rape would have been effective. Ask yourself, why do you think the 1% of Nigerians that are gay could make the 99% straight people gay and not the other way around?

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2022
LGBT= mentally deranged group.

How can 2 idiots find themselves attractive unnaturally and still go ahead to adopt another man's child gotten through natural way, if that is not mental imbalance then tell me what is. But come to think of it if everyone becomes as stupid as they are, won't human beings go into extinction?
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

You are homophobic. At least, be bold enough to accept that. Otherwise, your write-up is like a woman saying she's a virgin but has had sex. As for you not liking gay people, that's not a problem. It would be unrealistic of me to force anyone to like what they don't like. However, liking them or not is not the issue. You should be intelligent enough to know that people shouldn't suffer or be denied rights because you don't like them.

On the case of adoption, these kids are in orphanages. They don't even have homes. They're taken care of by people who see then as tasks and not family. You're saying they are better off there instead of being in homes where they'd be loved and cared for? All because you don't like gay people? And what do you mean aggressive gay people? How are gay couples more aggressive than straight couples? How many gay couples do you even know at a personal level? 99% of all the bad people you know were raised by straight parents, so what's your point? 99% of the rape cases we read on FP everyday are have straight men as the culprits. Most of the prostitutes in Nigeria and thier customers are straight. Does that mean straight people are perverted and shouldn't be allowed to adopt? Please, don't make it look as if it's the kids you're worried about. You just hate gay people, and that's OK. Just let them be.

There are bad people and there are good people. It has nothing to do with sexuality. The orphanages do extensive BG checks before giving out these kids and they follow up with them for years. They do these for both straight and gay families.

I stopped reading at I’m homophobic.So,cos I find something abhorrent and unnatural makes me a homophobe?lol!you don’t know the meaning of homophobe then!I read the part you were telling someone he doesn’t know what fundamental means,ironically you’re the one who doesn’t even know what fundamental means,dude there’s nothing fundamental about homosexuality or gay rights,biology and nature,evolution and theology/religious account of creation or the worlds existence don’t support it the fact that Alexander the Great had a male lover asides his plethora of female ones and some ancient Chinese men explored homosexuality still doesn’t make it natural those are just few exceptions out of millions of straight that have existed even in a democracy which is the only reason these gay laws are been signed into majority supercedes the minority and the fundamental rights,laws,of that state which is backed by the majority would hold sway so also is the cultural and society norms and traditions of that society and ours for instance isn’t in support of homosexuality so there can’t be a fundamental right of association of gay people in such societies!you should be smart enough to know their rights don’t supercede mine and you come across as somewhat intelligent but you can’t differentiate indifference from hate or dislike? also you couldn’t distinguish the acts from its participants I don’t have anything against the individuals I find the act abhorrent and if I’m a homophobe I’d be at the fore-front of lynch campaigns against them,do you get the difference now?Mr or Miss you should be intelligent enough!

I decide to to complete the read so as not to give you a false sense of grandiose or make you feel you’ve got superior arguments cos I’m taking you to the cleaners here man,pun intended.

So you come as someone who is a homosexual or you’ve got strong ties to people who belong to that “ community “ and so you’d lean toward that direction and there would be some kinda bias which is only natural as you won’t wanna throw “ yours “ under the bus,but,if we’re to be objective here there’s no merit for same-sex couples adopting kids from orphanages and you’re also losing sight of something here and that’s confusing the norm with the exception homosexuality is the exception here!

You see,in the state of nature according to Thomas Hobbes life was brutish and short and it became a survival of the fittest with the stonger ones dominating the weak ones that’s how government came about where every individual decided to relinquish their individual powers and rights,and submit themselves to a higher power under a collective and to form that social construct which is known as the government or the state today!the reason for mentioning this is that individual rights or whatever you call fundamental can only go as far as what is recognized by the collective,which is the majority and which on a larger view is the government,the state and it laws,so if the majority says homosexuality is harmful the government has to make it unlawful and such associations can only be in private or be a closeted one,in essence if we are to recognize every individual’s right we’d go back to the Paleolithic age and state of nature as there would be no laws governing the society be it moral or criminal laws,we would have zilch!

Peadophilia,bestiality,rape,murder,stealing,assault,trafficking (drug,arms,human)and any other unlawful or illegal act or vices you can think of would amount to denying some people their “ fundamental “ rights like you said earlier!

I’m gonna round up here,I never said homosexuals are bad people neither have I ascribed goodness or perfection to heterosexuals but it would be disingenuous of you not to recognize the fact that there’s something called “ influence “ and also the data you’re building your argument on is limited people are gay for different reasons the fact that straight parents raised gay kids and vice versa doesn’t mean this is the norm,some people become gays due to peer-pressure and socio-cultural influence it has nothing to do with the handling or the way their parents raised them its due to the society.LGBTQ is subtly being normalized in the world especially in the west it’s just like a kid discovering a shiny new toy,it’s becoming the new cool to belong to the “ rainbow “ group so some even go in there to explore just for some sexual fluidity which would not have been if it’s not been openly practiced and laws like same-sex marriage,making babies and adoption of kids are not being backed by the law,if you think these laws won’t astronomically increase the number of homosexuals in no distant time in those countries where the rights has been signed into law then I have got a unicorn to sell to you!

Lastly,am I bothered about same sex relationships?hell No,do I approve of open practice of homosexuality no,but I could be indifferent,same sex marriages?whatever rocks their boat inasmuch as they’re aren’t coercing and luring straight people in,but if you ask me what I think about homosexual couples adopting kids I’d tell you it makes no sense,and,is highly rephrehensible and irresponsible on the part of the government and I’m utterly disapproving of such!

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2022
meobizy:
Nice one.

Nairlanders remember the end of the world only when news is about sex. Kindappings, murders and the like are seen as normal. Your crazed deity feels offense only when people have sex.

Stop insulting the deity you mmortal that don't know nothing on how you were birthed and knows were you're going next

Your mouth is running like tap until you see something

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

I stopped reading at I’m homophobic.So,cos I find something abhorrent and unnatural makes me a homophobe?lol!you don’t know the meaning of homophobe then!I read the part you were telling someone he doesn’t know what fundamental means,ironically you’re the one who doesn’t even know what fundamental means,dude there’s nothing fundamental about homosexuality or gay rights,biology and nature,evolution and theology/religious account of creation or the worlds existence don’t support it the fact that Alexander the Great had a male lover asides his plethora of female ones and some ancient Chinese men explored homosexuality still doesn’t make it natural those are just few exceptions out of millions of straight that have existed even in a democracy which is the only reason these gay laws are been signed into majority supercedes the minority and the fundamental rights,laws,of that state which is backed by the majority would hold sway so also is the cultural and society norms and traditions of that society and ours for instance isn’t in support of homosexuality so there can’t be a fundamental right of association of gay people in such societies!you should be smart enough to know their rights don’t supercede mine and you come across as somewhat intelligent but you can’t differentiate indifference from hate or dislike? also you couldn’t distinguish the acts from its participants I don’t have anything against the individuals I find the act abhorrent and if I’m a homophobe I’d be at the fore-front of lynch campaigns against them,do you get the difference now?Mr or Miss you should be intelligent enough!

I decide to to complete the read so as not to give you a false sense of grandiose or make you feel you’ve got superior arguments cos I’m taking you to the cleaners here man,pun intended.

So you come as someone who is a homosexual or you’ve got strong ties to people who belong to that “ community “ and so you’d lean toward that direction and there would be some kinda bias which is only natural as you won’t wanna throw “ yours “ under the bus,but,if we’re to be objective here there’s no merit for same-sex couples adopting kids from orphanages and you’re also losing sight of something here and that’s confusing the norm with the exception homosexuality is the exception here!

You see,in the state of nature according to Thomas Hobbes life was brutish and short and it became a survival of the fittest with the stonger ones dominating the weak ones that’s how government came about where every individual decided to relinquish their individual powers and rights,and submit themselves to a higher power under a collective and to form that social construct which is known as the government or the state today!the reason for mentioning this is that individual rights or whatever you call fundamental can only go as far as what is recognized by the collective,which is the majority and which on a larger view is the government,the state and it laws,so if the majority says homosexuality is harmful the government has to make it unlawful and such associations can only be in private or be a closeted one,in essence if we are to recognize every individual’s right we’d go back to the Paleolithic age and state of nature as there would be no laws governing the society be it moral or criminal laws,we would have zilch!

Peadophilia,bestiality,rape,murder,stealing,assault,trafficking (drug,arms,human)and any other unlawful or illegal act or vices you can think of would amount to denying some people their “ fundamental “ rights like you said earlier!

I’m gonna round up here,I never said homosexuals are bad people neither have I ascribed goodness or perfection to heterosexuals but it would be disingenuous of you not to recognize the fact that there’s something called “ influence “ and also the data you’re building your argument on is limited people are gay for different reasons the fact that straight parents raised gay kids and vice versa doesn’t mean this is the norm,some people become gays due to peer-pressure and socio-cultural influence it has nothing to do with the handling or the way their parents raised them its due to the society.LGBTQ is subtly being normalized in the world especially in the west it’s just like a kid discovering a shiny new toy,it’s becoming the new cool to belong to the “ rainbow “ group so some even go in there to explore just for some sexual fluidity which would not have been if it’s not been openly practiced and laws like same-sex marriage,making babies and adoption of kids are not being backed by the law,if you think these laws won’t astronomically increase the number of homosexuals in no distant time in those countries where the rights has been signed into law then I have got a unicorn to sell to you!

Lastly,am I bothered about same sex relationships?hell No,do I approve of open practice of homosexuality no,but I could be indifferent,same sex marriages?whatever rocks their boat inasmuch as they’re aren’t coercing and luring straight people in,but if you ask me what I think about homosexual couples adopting kids I’d tell you it makes no sense,and,is highly rephrehensible and irresponsible on the part of the government and I’m utterly disapproving of such!

YOU ARE EXTREMELY HOMOPHOBIC

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2022
pepetua:
Rubbish , if Nigeria is granted a référendum to decide if kidnapping should be legalize as legit business,we will be shocked to see that those that will vote against it will be less than 40% , the world is insane and should not be giving the opportunity to make a choice because they are bound to make the wrong choice.

This is what i kept saying the loophole to democracy

Why do they choose a leader to help the helpless decide

After we are fed up from democracy we will ve running back to monarchy
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:
Nice.

To those shouting "end of the world", are y'all saying you don't want the word to come to pass? If it's the end of the world as prophesied, you can't stop it. The right to be with any consenting adults of your choice is a fundamental human right. You don't have to like it.
And the 2 consenting adults as you call it, were they given birth to by 2 men or by 2 women? The devil is really waging a war against humanity and he is been supported by deranged fellows like you guys.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

YOU ARE EXTREMELY HOMOPHOBIC

Yeah!a subtle way of throwing the Towel,I see!lol.

It was a nice exchange tho it’s been eons I typed this much on nairaland!it is good to do some mental exercises every now and then lest the brain and mind becomes rusty!goodnight babe!

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2022
babajero:
And the 2 consenting adults as you call it, were they given birth to by 2 men or by 2 women? The devil is really waging a war against humanity and he is been supported by deranged fellows like you guys.

What's your point? That they were given birth to by a heterosexual couple, so what exactly? They must be straight too?

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

Yeah!a subtle way of throwing the Towel,I see!lol.

It was a nice exchange tho it’s been eons I typed this much on nairaland!it is good to do some mental exercises every now and then lest the brain and mind becomes rusty!goodnight babe!

I was never having any exchange with you. If it's about ego, please go with your ego. I don't mind. I chose people I chat with, and someone who's not bold enough to take a stance isn't one of them. You wrote a long poorly paragraphed and difficult to read epistle why gay should be denied access to the rights others enjoy and how they're not normal and then you turn around and tell you're not homophobic. And you want me to sit and be chatting with you? I'd rather talk to a stone.

4 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

I was never having any exchange with you. If it's about ego, please go with your ego. I don't mind. I chose people I chat with, and someone who's not bold enough to take a stance isn't one of them. You wrote a long poorly paragraphed and difficult to read epistle why gay should be denied access to the rights others enjoy and how they're not normal and then you turn around and tell you're not homophobic. And you want me to sit and be chatting with you? I'd rather talk to a stone.

You clearly can’t engage me cos you obviously don’t have the range,lol,you don’t know what “ fundamental “ means in the context of your discourse but you’re here posturing like some smarty pants,I didn’t even poke at you but you felt it was an ego contest?you claimed I’m a homophobe but you don’t even know what that means neither could you defend your erroneous claims!

Engaging you further would only deplete my brain cells and further insult my sensibilities as there’s nothing ingenious about your thought-process,your thoughts are one-dimensional,incoherent,bland,and there’s nothing original or creative about them,you couldn’t even defend your arguments convincingly you lacked the ammo!

Lastly you’re a weirdo,and gay,admit it!stop hiding under the cloak of some gay right activist!come out that closet!
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by babajero(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

What's your point? That they were given birth to by a heterosexual couple, so what exactly? They must be straight too?
No o, they don't have to be straight, they have to be homosexuals so that they can keep reproducing.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 3:06am On Sep 28, 2022
babajero:
No o, they don't have to be straight, they have to be homosexuals so that they can keep reproducing.

Everybody mustn't reproduce. We have billions of straight people out there. The gay ones aren't your problem.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 3:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

You clearly can’t engage me cos you obviously don’t have the range,lol,you don’t know what “ fundamental “ means in the context of your discourse but you’re here posturing like some smarty pants,I didn’t even poke at you but you felt it was an ego contest?you claimed I’m a homophobe but you don’t even know what that means neither could you defend your erroneous claims!

Engaging you further would only deplete my brain cells and further insult my sensibilities as there’s nothing ingenious about your thought-process,your thoughts are one-dimensional,incoherent,bland,and there’s nothing original or creative about them,you couldn’t even defend your arguments convincingly you lacked the ammo!

Lastly you’re a weirdo,and gay,admit it!stop hiding under the cloak of some gay right activist!come out that closet!

I see you really want my time. When I see a solid and decent argument, I will respectfully engage it. So far, yours is just boyish ego and eagerness to impress. Like I said, have fun with your "I'm not homophobic but I think gay people are comparable to murderers and pedophiles" logic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Lee213: 3:46am On Sep 28, 2022
This is how it should be

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:
Honestly I have no problem with homosexual activity and I don’t think it’s the business of government or anybody else what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms..and so I believe countries that criminalize gay sex like Nigeria are primitive and even hypocritical because we all know many of our law makers engage in it behind closed doors.

BUT giving gay people the right to legally marry and adopt children is a big mistake that I believe will lead to the collapse of civilization one nation at a time. A functional society depends on a strong family unit consisting of a man, woman and children. We really need to take a step back.

You guy keeps using fallacious lines to support
Gayism in our beloved country

Who are the politicians doing it, no prove not even one but yet the words are being passed out as truth... Na oshiomole won go do gay

If you're a gay come out and stop hiding as a supporter
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 4:04am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:
Nice.

To those shouting "end of the world", are y'all saying you don't want the word to come to pass? If it's the end of the world as prophesied, you can't stop it. The right to be with any consenting adults of your choice is a fundamental human right. You don't have to like it.
And so is the right for your generation to choose to even have sex with a dog...I don't think anyone should also be ahainst that .
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by dexmond: 4:18am On Sep 28, 2022
The Agenda to decimate the population of the world is very real. He is using everything at his disposal.

His time is up and he knows it. loser!
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Watch them soar in prosperity

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Kasssandra:

It is, but it does not mean an adult can go a-molesting kids (the laws were brought in so as to avoid prosecuting a 14 year old boy for having sex with a 14 year old girl for instance.

In Japan, it is 13. Yet many of their prefectures have it at 16, and many of them were even planning to upgrade it to 18 before covid hit.

1.Homos are a minority.

2.They probably were bringing up children for centuries.

3.Many cultures accepted homosexulaity in the past. Like I said...the Jews, later passed on to christians...were odd in their region for not permitting such things. (I don't want to write about what the ancient Greeks got up to...before I lose my temper).

4.Even until recently, many cultures...non christian...accepted things that we would regard as LGBTQ behaviour today..as normal.

It has happened before, it will keep happening.

Many culture didn't accept homosexuality go and do your research before you pass wrong info to people mind

You mentioned greeks

Please can you go and do research on homosexuality in Greeks instead of passing half baked information online you heard from someone

I will school you little in this with my painful time

Homosexuality in ancient greeks is not your typical homosexuality you're associating it with today, it had no affection attached to the act or sexual desire neither was it a penetrative sex but more of an hand job thing in the ancient greeks

Note hand job thing unlike today they burst assess

It was practice by only the high ranking soldiers not even the entire barrack they believed creating a sexual bond with their fighters would make then fight stronger in battle as they will be fighting for their liver and their country the old ranking officer had the act with the younger male fighters only

It wasn't an act of pleasure or affection liks modern day homosexuality but an act of warfare, the younger male hated to pleasure their master and the whole of greeks didn't find homosexuality accepting the act was done by high ranking officers to their young fighting battalion to encourage them to fight harder it was done strictly in camp and not in the city

Please stop misinforming people
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:39am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

Those who go ahead to make babies and abandon them are not confused, but those who take in these babies and given them somewhere to call home are the confused ones? Sentiments beclouds logic.

Its better you live the child in an orphanage home than put the child in a gay family to get him tormented daily by the sight of two men
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bfly: 4:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Left wing is absolutely startling.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

@bolded, if everyone was potato, how would you come to life? If everyone was a catholic priest, how would the world continue? These are silly questions cause everyone can't be potato or catholic priest. Likewise, everyone can't be gay. Nature is diverse, straight people will always be born in billions.

We have kids raised by single fathers. We have kids raised by single mothers. We have kids raised by a group of people in orphanage homes. And we have kids raised married couples. Regardless the situation, some will end up well and some will end up being disasters to society. I don't see how kids raises by two women would be worse than those raised in the orphanage, so why kick against the adoption if it's the kids you are worried about? They'll grow up to respect people regardless of thier gender, religion, race, tribe or sexuality because of their own minority background.

I would be worried by kids who grew up with same gender parents

Their sexuality for life is compromise because they wont even know what is right in terms of sexually they grew up to see and the one the majority people practice that would effect their mental health for life

If both male couples cant produce a child then they shouldn't adopt, adopting would be pure hypocrisy
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

No logic. For you guys, it's all about herd mentality. Stand by your tribe, religion, gender, etc. and let others burn. And you wonder why it's a mess down there.

You're a gay come out clean
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by blackpanda: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2022
kingthreat:
The western world is gradually legalizing the act of a man screwing his fellow man

Yes. Because its the right thing to do
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2022
2elliot:
If the white man decides tomorrow that same sex is bad and animalistic, e sure me sey people like you go still type long paragraphs in support of it, and still call out those who say others wise. No remove your nose from the white man ass o.

I said this same thing to a guy today on Nairaland the guy is trying to be so westernized, seeing westernization as utopia

They don't think for themselves they think is a cool thing thinking so western
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by ForgetfulJones: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:
Nice.

agreed, but why adopt a kid and teach him that shit? Since the kid is not an adult.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Days of Noah and Lot practically playing our before our eyes.

Cuba has refused to see and learn from the Wrath of God that is Presently " Testing the mic" through the nations.
Europe, Asia, America and many other places are presently being destroyed by Undescribeable storms, tornadoes and hurricanes.

JESUS Christ said HE would return when our days Parallel the days of Noah and Lot.
That is the days the world is launching into now.

If you Value your Soul in Eternity, Get Ready! There is no more time! JESUS Christ is Coming.
If you Don't, feel free to do as you like.

If you don't know that Jesus has returned over a 100years ago... I wonder what you know...

Not by repeating doom messages on every strange post... Go study your bible and find out what it really teaches
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Valkrie: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2022
kingthreat:
The western world is gradually legalizing the act of a man screwing his fellow man

But detest polygamy...are they not all sick and mad?
These are the set of stupid people Africa want to emulate, why would our trouble ever end....!!!

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2022
blackpanda:

Yes. Because its the right thing to do

If your uncles did it to you doesn't make it right sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.