Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him (1845 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by HarlequinLekex: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Is not easy as u guys are saying letting go
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's easier for a woman to be cunning and no matter our difference a man need a woman's thighs to rest on.
Samantha123:
Ooohhh yeeaaahh!!!

Now you're talking.. grin grin grin

You're speaking my language. cheesy grin
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
That's life.. smiley smiley
MatrixReloaded:
It's easier for a woman to be cunning and no matter our difference a man need a woman's thighs to rest on.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Helpout12345: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why debating on something very rare to occur in our society?
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Exxxgeee: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Thats where you ought to find out before accepting cash. Because it might be a way to sway you away to ascertain if money can buy your love...
Wise points there..
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Exxxgeee: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Natbrowny:
Take 50million naira and leave my daughter alone.

The kinda statements i like hearing. grin
Oloun!!
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by 27olatunbosun: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you dish out negative vibes when you receive or do you dish out minus to plus...Because money wasn't the foundation of your relationship to have sponsored him abroad.Do you dish out negative vibes when you receive or do you dish out minus to plus...Because money wasn't the foundation of your relationship to have sponsored him abroad....
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
I honestly don't know why she's looking pale a while 50m?? My friend get up spend some dope racks,go for shopping, buy nice cars and gold ,buy some acres of land and go on vacation..
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Qatar2022: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I know.. but I'm very good at hiding my emotions..

I could be really hurt and feel like crying, but I'm too stubborn for that.

I'll just pretend that I don't care and finally cry when I'm alone in my room.. grin grin grin
Well individual differences
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Sure, it won't be easy, but life goes on..

Maybe I'll find that shark on my vacation. grin grin

life can bring us back again even as far distance vacation but now both resting in the arms of a total stranger.
Samantha123:
That's life.. smiley smiley
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who's resting in the arms of a total stranger? grin grin
MatrixReloaded:

life can bring us back again even as far distance vacation but now both resting in the arms of a total stranger.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
You and him.... because you are enjoying 50m in the arms of a new shark while him is also resting on the thighs of a salmon fish both in same location at same time. The two can play that game. grin

Reminds me of Mr&Mrs Smith. Angelina Jolie
Samantha123:
Who's resting in the arms of a total stranger? grin grin
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'd make sure to go somewhere far from him.
MatrixReloaded:
You and him.... because you are enjoying 50m in the arms of a new shark while him is also resting on the thighs of a salmon fish both in same location at same time. The two can play that game. grin

Reminds me of Mr&Mrs Smith. Angelina Jolie
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by MatrixReloaded: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Awww so emotional.... kiss
Samantha123:
I'd make sure to go somewhere far from him.
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by September19: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Women dey sponsor man?
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by Realmi: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
detectivejones:
This generation of girls will definitely take the money and run.

What are u saying sef....do u expect her to loose at both sides ....money she no collect.....man she no marry,,, who does that.. undecided

If the case were to be the other way round....shey u no go advice the guy to collect the money
She can use the money to process her own documents to travel out too....abroad no be for one person

Abeg make she collect the money with her full chest...it only shows that the guy no love her as she take think....so why cry over spilled milk
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by detectivejones: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Realmi:

What are u saying sef....do u expect her to loose at both sides ....money she no collect.....man she no marry,,, who does that.. undecided

If the case were to be the other way round....shey u no go advice the guy to collect the money
She can use the money to process her own documents to travel out too....abroad no be for one person

Abeg make she collect the money with her full chest...it only shows that the guy no love her as she take think....so why cry over spilled milk
Abi o
Re: You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him by detectivejones: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Realmi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Video Dancing Seductively Has Been Revealed (video) / Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) / What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.