Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51468 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
what of the civilians that were killed in a Train station? What of those that were attack in a church, shopping centre,hospitals etc
grin Why are u talking as if u were a witness?? You quoting western media and I have just showed to u that they are bastard liars! But u will rather put your faith in dem and swallow everything they tell u. So tell me, why is it dat CNN never report Russia killing Ukrainian soldiers? Why too do CNN never report Ukrainian soldiers killing Russian civilians? Its always Russians killing Ukrainian civilians while Ukrainians are killing Russian soldiers. No be juju be dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Enugurangers: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

Papa and papa up and down. Is that the only punch line u have?? Mr. EnterNaija the Abroadian... Lol. Typing from the squalor of your ghetto.

Abeg which part of Europe u dey type from? Lol... Oshodi or Ajegunle. Abeg greet Iya Sikirat for me.
His post history says he is living in South Africa.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Brendaniel: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
joke's on u. A vote for obi is a vote for Atiku & same Tinubu.. peak milk is threecrowns milk. Its d same milk comes that produce in. Minimie noodles is same indomie. Cowbell is loyal milk, vice versa. One is cheaper & targets a particular market. & will still rake ion profit. Is same company, tank farms , & pipe.. wake up Nigerians u re being defrauded once more. SOWORE is distinguished from these dubiousness & criminal gangs

Sowore is very unstable
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by wildkat: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Enugurangers:

His post history says he is living in South Africa.

It doesn’t matter. This is a faceless forum. I’m not that gullible
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

Sowore is very unstable
smh! U re far lost
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Brendaniel: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
smh! U re far lost

At all, Sowore and Reno are in the same group, they blackmail and do all these stuffs that make them unstable, today their here, tomorrow their there...

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Toktee:
Another Putin asslicker..
Was Putin sleeping when Ukraine's army came calling in Kharkhiv?

Let's see how the amateur will beat the Ukrainian army that have degraded the trained Wagner mercenaries.

I can see you watch too much CNN and BBC…can you look at the map of Ukraine again? Who is gaining land and who is losing land? Ukraine just lost four (4) region (Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson) to Russia but the idiotic ignorant you still believe western propaganda that Russia is losing this war. Mind you those regions are bigger than the whole of Nigeria combined.

Ask your dumb self, how can Ukraine be winning but Russia is swallowing Ukraine, Ukraine will seize to exist.

It’s unfortunate that USA is fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian, USA is also cashing out with the lend-lease pact with Ukraine and also marketing and sales of weapons so other countries can buy I.e HIMARS and javelin…oh I forgot the European economy is now in shambles, the British pound is almost a dollar.

Bro you know nothing, just stay ignorant. You shouldn’t be discussing geo-politics, it not for your level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
DerrickzB the Nigerian Russian war criminal was sighted near the Russian Kazakhstan border
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

At all, Sowore and Reno are in the same group, they blackmail and do all these stuffs that make them unstable, today their here, tomorrow their there...
clear truths Sowore reveals for hat it is, is blackmail, seeing Peter Obi, Atiku & the Tinubu as quote they truly re oith clear evidence is blackmail?? How lost can u be.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

I can see you watch too much CNN and BBC…can you look at the map of Ukraine again? Who is gaining land and who is losing land? Ukraine just lost four (4) region (Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson) to Russia but the idiotic ignorant you still believe western propaganda that Russia is losing this war. Mind you those regions are bigger than the whole of Nigeria combined.

Ask your dumb self, how can Ukraine be winning but Russia is swallowing Ukraine, Ukraine will seize to exist.

It’s unfortunate that USA is fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian, USA is also cashing out with the lend-lease pact with Ukraine and also marketing and sales of weapons so other countries can buy I.e HIMARS and javelin…oh I forgot the European economy is now in shambles, the British pound is almost a dollar.

Bro you know nothing, just stay ignorant. You shouldn’t be discussing geo-politics, it not for your level.

This one is POOtin Senior special assistant on propaganda and lies, any news from them is straight from POOtin s Kitchen
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

This one is POOtin Senior special assistant on propaganda and lies, any news from them is straight from POOtin s Kitchen

So what’s the real news? Can you engage me intellectually and intelligently? Let’s discuss geopolitics then… your likes are the ones that believed in the ghost of Kiev, snake island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

So what’s the real news? Can you engage me intellectually and intelligently? Let’s discuss geopolitics then… your likes are the ones that believed in the ghost of Kiev, snake island

Before you go puffing up your dry chest, tell me anything you have said that is worth any intellectual discourse?

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

Before you go puffing up your dry chest, tell me anything you have said that is worth any intellectual discourse?

You know why I will puff my “dry” chest which yours is worse anyway? Because of your idiotic, childish and hysterical statement below

“This one is POOtin Senior special assistant on propaganda and lies, any news from them is straight from POOtin s Kitchen”

Look at your statement up there again, do you sound intelligent? Are you proud of yourself for that gibberish? How can I engage someone ignorant like you in a sensitive and macro topic like this… just relegate yourself to your big brother naija program. I’m not in your level on gel-politics.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

The point where u mentioned the above region been bigger than Nigeria really exposed your ignorance.
I watched CNN and co, so where do you get ur news from?
Was the aim of Russia to capture few towns in Ukraine?
Enlighten me on what happened to Almighty Russia on izum and Kharkhiv?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

So in your knowledge of geopolitics ghost of Kiev and snake island does not exist?

You are very slow.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by einsteine(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
All these Putin fan boys here, can't they offer to help "Mother Russia" wins its "special operation" in Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

You know why I will puff my “dry” chest which yours is worse anyway? Because of your idiotic, childish and hysterical statement below

“This one is POOtin Senior special assistant on propaganda and lies, any news from them is straight from POOtin s Kitchen”

Look at your statement up there again, do you sound intelligent? Are you proud of yourself for that gibberish? How can I engage someone ignorant like you in a sensitive and macro topic like this… just relegate yourself to your big brother naija program. I’m not in your level on gel-politics.

When you see an over bloated Buffalo no one will tell you, the inferiority complex ridden POOtin rants machine had to go through my profile and cap himself with just my BBN comments of all
Well not surprise, cause like POOtin their mouth runs faster than their brain, the reason you see their soldiers ever running back to the border
You got nothing upstairs but can run your mouth like a typewriter like POOtin
2weeks special operation is now 6months war with soldiers either dying like chickens or running away from battles like rats
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Toktee:
The point where u mentioned the above region been bigger than Nigeria really exposed your ignorance.

DAMN it!

Goddson did you say bigger than Nigeria?

You are nothing but the biggest liar mankind has ever known, tell me how come those region are bigger than Nigeria?

This is how they LIE and use propagandas
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Toktee:

I won’t reply your ignorant mindset anyways here is a gift below to emancipate you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1INqdAvFk
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

DAMN it!

Goddson did you say bigger than Nigeria?

You are nothing but the biggest liar mankind has ever known, tell me how come those region are bigger than Nigeria?

This is how they LIE and use propagandas

Do you even believe anything on the map? Almost every map you view is a lie. Here is a gift below for your ignorant mind. Mind you I was projecting that Russia will swallow the whole of Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why are u talking as if u were a witness?? You quoting western media and I have just showed to u that they are bastard liars! But u will rather put your faith in dem and swallow everything they tell u. So tell me, why is it dat CNN never report Russia killing Ukrainian soldiers? Why too do CNN never report Ukrainian soldiers killing Russian civilians? Its always Russians killing Ukrainian civilians while Ukrainians are killing Russian soldiers. No be juju be dat?
I watched the train attack live.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Goddson:

Do you even believe anything on the map? Almost every map you view is a lie. Here is a gift below for your ignorant mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg

When I saw your first comments I knew instantly you are one of those lying machines from POOtin

Mr Intellectual that discusses only intelligent discourse and an expert in geo politicis
Tell me and the entire world how come those four regions are bigger than Nigeria?
How big is Ukraine compare to Nigeria?

We must have this intelligent and intellectual discourse of this 3 geo political entities
I put it to you that all your post are filled with LIES

Maps are lies, no wonder Ukrainians were bombing your lots like rats
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
I watched the train attack live.
grin grin I said it! From CNN! grin
If I told u the clip CNN played abt people being forcibly dragged into mobilization in Russia wasn’t an event dat happened dis year and had nothing to do with mobilization grin will u believe?
Stop letting this peeps play on ur intelligence
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

When I saw your first comments I knew instantly you are one of those lying machines from POOtin

Mr Intellectual that discusses only intelligent discourse and an expert in geo politicis
Tell me and the entire world how come those four regions are bigger than Nigeria?

We must have this intelligent and intellectual discourse of this 3 geo political entities

grin I can assure u the maps are completely FAKE. grin For one, the map of Africa is upside-down grin The Europeans Choose to call the leg region NORTH POLE.
Also, the maps extremely exaggerates the land masses up north, while shrinking Africa and southern American continents.
The maps are racist.
Also, a few people sat down and divided the world along the lines of their lust and greed
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin I said it! From CNN! grin
If I told u the clip CNN played abt people being forcibly dragged into mobilization in Russia wasn’t an event dat happened dis year and had nothing to do with mobilization grin will u believe?
Stop letting this peeps play on ur intelligence
do you know that Russia foreign minister even comments on that day
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Brendaniel: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
newdawn2017:
clear truths Sowore reveals for hat it is, is blackmail, seeing Peter Obi, Atiku & the Tinubu as quote they truly re oith clear evidence is blackmail?? How lost can u be.

I'm not lost, though I will like someone like Sowore to handle EFCC, cause he has a lot of secrets of politicians and has a lot as enemies, he will fight them very well without fear, but for governance I'm not yet sure about him, for me he needs to prove himself first...
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin I can assure u the maps are completely FAKE. grin For one, the map of Africa is upside-down grin The Europeans Choose to call the leg region NORTH POLE.
Also, the maps extremely exaggerates the land masses up north, while shrinking Africa and southern American continents.
The maps are racist.
Also, a few people sat down and divided the world along the lines of their lust and greed

OK Mr non Racist that never divided the world along the line of list but according to how sweet innocent and sincere POOtin is, plz give us the Russian map telling us how big Nigeria, Ukraine and Russia is?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know that Russia foreign minister even comments on that day
grin Wot say he?
Russia targeted trains carrying NATO weapons. But wen Zelensky and NATO started civilian lies, Russia decided to destroy rail lines instead. That’s all.
It is Ukraine that keeps shelling Donbas, without any appreciable military infrastructure. Imagine Ukraine shelling Ukraine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

I ve nothing to tell you, I ll let you gallivant in your ignorance. go watch big brother naija.

Only the wise will understand that what I said was a projection so ignorant lots like you can understand. Besides that, do you have any other intelligent talk? No. CNN and BBC zombie.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Krismas(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hotice085:

OK Mr non Racist that never divided the world along the line of list but according to how sweet innocent and sincere POOtin is, plz give us the Russian map telling us how big Nigeria, Ukraine and Russia is?
grin Putin map will be out soon, wen Donbas, Kherson, Zaporizhazhia returns to its ORIGINAL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. And nothing u or NATO can do abt it grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by asanausana91: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wot say he?
Russia targeted trains carrying NATO weapons. But wen Zelensky and NATO started civilian lies, Russia decided to destroy rail lines instead. That’s all.
It is Ukraine that keeps shelling Donbas, without any appreciable military infrastructure. Imagine Ukraine shelling Ukraine grin
Iam done talking with you bye....
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm not lost, though I will like someone like Sowore to handle EFCC, cause he has a lot of secrets of politicians and has a lot as enemies, he will fight them very well without fear, but for governance I'm not yet sure about him, for me he needs to prove himself first...
just like Buhari has proved himself as form gongola stte governor, former commissioner of petroleum, military president, 1st term democratic president in 2015 & 2nd term. Obasanjo nko? U guys never learn. U retry & recycle dubious & wicked criminals over & over again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.