Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69026 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thanks everyone for your different opinions. I really appreciate you all.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Wuppdex: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
You're right to some extent, it's not advisable to wash inside with any kind of soap, but you can squat and use the shower head to run pure water on it during the bath session and ladies try and eat a lot of fruits, it helps in maintaining your Vagie pH value sheath between 3,8 and 4,4. If you're experiencing constant unpleasant odor, try inserting some amount of pure natural Yogurt overnight until you regain your pH sheath and natural odor. Thank me later

quote author=thesicilian post=117077518]

Stick to what you know, if you're not a health care provider you have no business giving health related advice on a public forum.
Doctors all over the world usually advise women NOT TO WASH INSIDE THE VAGINA as this has a way of destabilising the normal flora and causing infections. If the private part is smelling, it is usually a sign of infections and this goes after proper treatment [/quote]
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You people, get the full gist below

Why am I being quoted here?
The information you posted is the same which nnamdiosu initially explained (that there's a difference bw vagina and vulva, and that vulva can be washed with water, without trying to wash the inside of the vagina) , which I responded affirmatively to.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by thesicilian: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wuppdex:
You're right to some extent, it's not advisable to wash inside with any kind of soap, but you can squat and use the shower head to run pure water on it during the bath session and ladies try and eat a lot of fruits, it helps in maintaining your Vagie pH value sheath between 3,8 and 4,4. If you're experiencing constant unpleasant odor, try inserting some amount of pure natural Yogurt overnight until you regain your pH sheath and natural odor. Thank me later

I hope nobody takes you serious, for their own safety.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Do the talking
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2022
sylve11:

So what are you into? sad cool
Clean Caucasians Babes With Good Characters..
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by fluffybaby(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Medianna:

Common. Cotton material na..
Like towel,hanky (after using water)
Even the towel sef it's because you we don't want it wet.

Ok
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by mysticwarrior(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
winner37:
If only some daughter of EVE will be heedful to this.....
On a free style day , I played alone with one I thought is was lack of ventilation that cause it because she was well parkaged, during pre-intimacy the smell still persist even more offensive I decided to turn on the light her white Bra was black and her panties was darken lack of personal hygiene...
They are some girls if having the smell if you finger them the first and they released the smell will go off but this was a different ball game .. if you want to die completely try doggy style
my brother if you know the way some ladies smell down there during doggy eh, the whole room would be smelling like rotten fish, the most annoying part of it is how they pretend as if they don't perceive it.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by winner37(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
my brother if you know the way some ladies smell down there during doggy eh, the whole room would be smelling like rotten fish, the most annoying part of it is how they pretend as if they don't perceive it.

My brother, after everything just call your laundry man to pick the bedspread ,you have to do thorough cleaning ,sprey insecticide and airfrashner ..

Some ladies need to pay serious attention on their private part because is always disgusting when a guy pull down your Panties and he realized that your pussy is smelling..

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hassanmaye(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
Hmmmm
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin grin grin grin grin

Stinky kpekus gang will stay away from this thread grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
updatechange:
Chai, all dis fishy and rotten Pomo stench that oozes out of their kitty.... Damn holy Grail, we men de try Sha and someone might be forced or even eager to suck that rubbish.
Haha
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
updatechange:
Chai, all dis fishy and rotten Pomo stench that oozes out of their kitty.... Damn holy Grail, we men de try Sha and someone might be forced or even eager to suck that rubbish.
Even beg
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sheylon:
Wahala for pussy sucker
Forget some men beg to do it
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Make it work
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2022
It's so
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
That's it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.