Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69033 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by thesicilian: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Stick to what you know, if you're not a health care provider you have no business giving health related advice on a public forum.
Doctors all over the world usually advise women NOT TO WASH INSIDE THE VAGINA as this has a way of destabilising the normal flora and causing infections. If the private part is smelling, it is usually a sign of infections and this goes after proper treatment

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
tho ever since I became a member since 2013 ,,, haven't drag anyone...... But FenandezisBack ..... I hope she also practice this hygen ...... not only making mouth on Nairaland here

a lot of them will shy away from this simple truth

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Bb
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by DWJOBScom(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.
That's the general knowledge o
I was surprise to hear the OP say wash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by BlaqFaze: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From you write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
the stuff that cleans the virgina smells if it's not washed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by juman(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Machinegun91(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Being a woman is not easy oo, that's why most of them like doing evil doings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by abayomi27(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm! OBO the nature design
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by lomprico(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Good thread. I have left 3 ladies because of this and body odor. I wonder how grown people won't know how to take care of themselves. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by drimzsmoke(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.

Don't say what you don't know....The girl is right 100%!!!

10 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Paulianfa(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2022
This is nice cos this gender hmmmmm
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OboOlora(f): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Eyin obinrin adugbo Nairaland

Op lo ron mi sinyin ooo

Won ni Ki e ma shey Imo toto obo yin oooo

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Crownhome(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2022
"Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?"
I shall not die; but live

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by LocalMan2(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Same way your mouth washes itself by itself.
Dirty bi**ch

15 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Jocdon(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
you are lazy. Try to do as the poster said and forget that your cock and bull story
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by sportskid(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
You should never wash or douche the inside of your vagina, even with water. The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. The vaginal fluids do a good enough job of cleaning on their own. "The vagina has its own delicate balance of bacteria which helps to keep it free from infections.

8 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
..”washes itself by itself”…. So when you piss, you no dey clean up/wash??. You wait for it to clean up itself by itself…smh!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MansoryMX(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.

The vagina washes itself. You are only allowed to wash the outside area but never dip hands into it. Why I dey explain to you self. You are a man like me

11 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Take care of your private part, don't wait for it to wash itself. But the usual advice is ordinary water is okay for the outside.
But mostly the problem with the odour is that some women might be having fungal infections which is not necessarily STDs. They wouldn't consider seeing a doctor, pharmacist or medicine store owner for anti fungal creams simply because they believe that they are not fvcking around.

7 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by trashhub: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Ekpekus(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
thesicilian:

Stick to what you know, if you're not a health care provider you have no business giving health related advice on a public forum.
Doctors all over the world usually advise women NOT TO WASH INSIDE THE VAGINA as this has a way of destabilising the normal flora and causing infections. If the private part is smelling, it is usually a sign of infections and this goes after proper treatment
Educate the op some more as she obviously needs it.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PraiseHim4ever: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Hmmmm.... Abuja girls o

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by xristos(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerian minimum wage is less than $50...the price of a toy watch on amazon
shameful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
These are part of matters I usually emphasize on. Imagine those your filthy unattractive big aunties saying rubbish "Most Nigerian Negroes Are Dying For A Smelling Place" well she Is right because Nigerian Negroes are the Most Dirtiest, Cheapest and the Lowest In the Dating World. Thank God I'm not part of the Lowlives and I will never be. Who In his right sense will be dying for something with an "Extreme Offensive Odour"
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From you write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
keep ur v 4 one week without washing and come back and tell me ur partner's reaction
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by chikason22(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
Me I can't settle for less.
A Chlamydia and yeast infested smelly vagina and to make matters worse, a Lagos Ibadan or East West road vagina is a no no fir me .

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by HiFive: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Dirty gal. How vagina dey take wash itself.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by miazadavid(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
The vagina is a self cleansing organ and once there is an abnormal smell, then it is infected which will require treatment with appropriate antibiotics, antifungal or antiviral, and not washing.
Vaginal douching is a risk factor for PID but I guess the OP doesn't know.

8 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OsuIgboIpob: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Typically.
It's as a result of very harsh chemical discharges from their "hole"... That hole is a very complicated place...
This is why I'm usually marvelled by some senseless animal guys that gives girls head. Even a normal girl that's so-called neat and that's not wayward shouldn't be given head, not to talk of all these useless WHORĒS of this generation that sleeps loosely with various random guys and married men.
Give them head, and you'll only be eating and swallowing leftover SPERMS of other FUÇ KERS and other various nasty discharges.
You'll be a very biggest fool to think that a so-called neat girl is an exception. There is absolutely nothing like a neat girl when it comes to that hole, IT'S NOT A HOLE THAT CAN EVER BE NEAT.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kikilove(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.
for u to think that private part smells because it is unwashed shows how little u know about the female anatomy, Nobody can have a bath nd neglect washing their private parts it is an act done subconsciously,if a woman smells it's because she has one infection or another not because she didn't wash her private parts,u should learn before u open a topic and start defending what u know nothing about

8 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by oyokometer(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
I pity men that still gives head to anyhow girls nowadays, you will end up suffering from mouth odour and tooth problem

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.