Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69032 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
MyAmericandream:

She dirty no be small the most dirtiest lady have ever lived with. Someone that sprays her socks with perfume instead of washing it. When she’s on her period she doesn’t even take her bath.

Eeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

Say no more please.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
It washes itself because it has automatic wiper right... angry Make some quake drop out self acclaimed doctors dey deceive you!! Better use warm water and wash that thing very very well make e dey shine...

Oga rest abeg. Yes the VAGINA cleanses itself. Using soap and whatnot “inside” there would unbalance the PH. The vagina is different from the labia, clitoris, urethral opening or the vulva generally.

The fact that you guys are so loudmouthed and even trying to bully women on a topic that should be theirs beats me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Chymummy89: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't think a lady we take her bath and not touch or clean her vulva. And also note that a healthy vagina does not smell neither does it secret offensive discharge. I still say it and believe that no woman will bath without cleaning her vulva. What many does not know is that infection changes everything about female genital organ and needed to be treated to avoid that offensive smell that people takes as a result of not cleaning or taking care of one's self. Shalom
FavouredNK:

I m not sure OP means cleaning with all these that you are mentioning here because everyone knows it's not healthy to use all that in the V area. But facts remains that you need to assist that area to smell nice, there's no part of the body you leave unclean that won't smell after awhile not to talk of a part that secrets liquid constantly. Haba na. we can't keep deceiving ourselves that nature will take its course on this type except you want to keep people away from urself because even me as a woman can't stand another woman with a smelly private part. You come and sit beside me oozing out that rotten mustard seed offensive odour and expect me to pretend and be dying in silence? I no fit abeg talkless of a man. Pls let's stop hiding under the umbrella of nature to exhibit dirtiness, everything in a woman's body needs attention and care
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Na asexuality and celibacy sure pass. These modern day ladies that sleep around and carry all sort of infection and smell like what I don't know. May God help us undecided
You solid...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bossmanmoves:

It's a well-known fact that the Vagina is self-cleaning. A Smelling vagina is due to an infection. OP wasn't even clear with her topic, she wrote like someone who doesn't have sufficient knowledge when it comes to cleaning the vagina.

As for you, there is Google.

The OP knows not what she is talking about. Which is not surprising. Many women do not know their bodies. She went on rambling about nonsense that never happened. Said a lot without saying nothing.

One lady would read this now and start douching to clean what only she knows. With proper cleaning of the outer area and good sanitary conditions - the vagina would be PERFECT. Anything else (smelly discharge) and she should go check for infections.

3 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by GloriousGbola: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

The OP knows no what she is talking about. Which is not surprising. Many women do not know their bodies. She just went rambling nonsense that never happened. Said a lot without saying nothing.

One lady would read this now and start douching to clean what only she knows. With proper cleaning of the outer area and good sanitary conditions - the vagina would be PERFECT. Anything else (smelly discharge) and she should go check for infections.

The real problem is the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to FP. This shit thread should have stayed buried

Now some tldr pikins and their ediat bfs will start flushing their vaginas.

On the plus side a well aimed stream of water can work.wonders for those who engage in self-help. Maybe that is the real aim of the thread. Stealth jilling off tips.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by showafrica(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Chai

I wish ladies can see this and take lessons
I don see things
They go deceive you with beauty then go inner chamber and see what's up

Na wao, thank God say I no womanize oo. I hate Virginia smell, but I make sure my spouse bath before anything.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bossmanmoves(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

The OP knows not what she is talking about. Which is not surprising. Many women do not know their bodies. She went on rambling about nonsense that never happened. Said a lot without saying nothing.

Well said.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by koolaid87: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
How can they wash thoroughly with finger nails like claws.

When I see nail like below, I ask, how did she wipe herself clean.

Pussy smelling like fish already..

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Chomsky1967(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
thorpido:
You obviously do not understand.You're a man too,I guess?

How many times have you tried to use soap to wash your eyeballs?Apart from the fact that it could sting your eyes,it is unnecessary .

All you need is to just wash the outside and you do not need extra wash.

It's Soo obvious many people don't know the difference between the vagina and vulva
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The real problem is the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to FP. This shit thread should have stayed buried

On the plus side a well aimed stream of water can work.wonders for those who engage in self-help. Maybe that is the real aim of the thread. Stealth jilling off tips.

I doubt the OP is a female because no female is this obsessed with vaginas, going by his previous threads. The OP’s aunties are suffering chronic dirtiness. I have even seen one girl bragging that 365days in a year, her vagina has no discharge. This was on Twitter and she thought she was making sense.

World Neatest Woman! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by wiseone28: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
ecolime:
This thread go reach 10 pages today. Na this kain topic Nigerians dey always like. Ashewo people.. lol
You be prophet

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kutunban:

You can make the correction without being harsh and petty. This is a forum for your information and you are free to post more information too if you want to.

There is nothing petty about my post and if you take time to read again it again with a free mind you will notice that I've answered your questions in my post.

So u r the one being petty. The issue raised is a serious one. Misinformation, disinformation and outright wrong or false information is very dangerous with devastating consequences
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

I doubt the OP is a female because no female is this obsessed with vaginas, going by his previous threads. The OP’s aunties are suffering chronic dirtiness. I have even seen one girl bragging that 365days in a year, her vagina has no discharge. This was on Twitter and she thought she was making sense.

World Neatest Woman! undecided

Screaming!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Mystery9(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Besides there's difference between wash and clean.
So when it washes itself, it will now pour water itself shocked shocked. If you want no follow the advice na you sabi.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by achimendy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Very correct sister.

Only sensible women will take that advice, while the foolish ones will see it as insult.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
folake4u:

Screaming!!!!! shocked shocked

Nothing you won’t read when vagina topic is on the table. grin

Another said she uses anti-fungal creams or whatever daily. Once she bathes and dries up, she applies it. It is part of her beauty routine.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SPAMBOX7: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
fvck outta here dumbo
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freelane33(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by folake4u(f): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing you won’t read when vagina topic is on the table. grin

Another said she uses anti-fungal creams or whatever daily. Once she bathes and dries up, she applies it. It is part of her beauty routine.

Damnnnn people dey oh.

Anti-fugal creams ke Blood of Nebuchadnezzar.

Na original beauty routine. grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Instead of humble gratitude that you've been taught something you didn't know. I don't know who you are trying to fool. Below is screenshot of what you bolded and was attacking
which humble gratitude? Gratitude that reek of ignorance?

She said the V washes itself... I said does that explain why the private part reek like ruptured septic tank. So in your haste to teach what you don't understand, the vagina and the vulva together aren't the private part?

You're just too much of an ignoramus to know anything.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
which humble gratitude? Gratitude that reek of ignorance?

She said the V washes itself... I said does that explain why the private part reek like ruptured septic tank. So in your haste to teach what you don't understand, the vagina and the vulva together aren't the private part?

You're just too much of an ignoramus to know anything.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop making a fool of yourself. Bye bye
You're the one making a fool of yourself, not me. Get lost. tongue
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Quodseverismete: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Oh mele, how are you doing today? Missed you, how is your family sis?
Hello
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're the one making a fool of yourself, not me. Get lost. tongue

She said the vagina washes itself and she was RIGHT.
You bolded it and said that's why private parts stink. You were WRONG.
Until TODAY you didn't know the difference between vulva and vagina. Acknowledge that, be grateful you learnt something and move on!

STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

It's not the same opening na...
The one for pee only opens when you want to pee and close back after you pee
But it's advisable to clean up after using the wash room.
i.e if I understand quote you correctly

Ehen!!. Nice one!!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

She said the vagina washes itself and she was RIGHT.
You bolded it and said that's why private parts stink. You were WRONG.
Until TODAY you didn't know the difference between vulva and vagina. Acknowledge that, be grateful you learnt something and move on!

STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!!!
Oh my goodness. So the vagina isn't the private part? It is now public part? Kai!. So the g and a spot, labia major and minor, vulva etc aren't what is referred to as private part, it is now public Part? grin cheesy

You're really ignorant. I know for certain you're the type who will say a man's scrotal sac isn't part of his private part abi na public part now. grin cheesy
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by harmony75: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
You made no point on how to take care of the private na yab you too come here to do. How to care for your private part you never mention it for some who want to know �‍♀️
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by descarado: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
You are not a woman and know absolutely nothing about that part of female anatomy.
If her vj is smelly, she should visit her doctor or better still, it may be the common yeast infection which disappears as soon as she cut down her sugar intake.

Yeast fungus( candida) feast on sugar. Deny it sugar and candida will disappear. Google the rest. These days, some informations are not easily given cos people take them for granted.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by fluffybaby(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
It not advisable to wipe it with tissue.
A cotton material will do
Everytime they pee? What kind of cotton do you recommend ladies use? Don't forget toilets have tissue paper not some cotton.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nothing kills the LIBIDO of any man faster than a dirty and putrid punnany.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
descarado:

You are not a woman and know absolutely nothing about that part of female anatomy.
If her vj is smelly, she should visit her doctor or better still, it may be the common yeast infection which disappears as soon as she cut down her sugar intake.

Yeast fungus( candida) feast on sugar. Deny it sugar and candida will disappear. Google the rest. These days, some informations are not easily given cos people take them for granted.

Definitely not a woman, Des.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.