Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69045 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

You know yourself that you are looking for my trouble.
You and your minions expect us to take any trash men throw at us and just swallow it.
Anyways. Since you v come, you ll get served.
I don't need to sniff anything cos women v more neatness ratio than men.
But as for you this Slynation, the image below is the removal of the useful part of your head. What's left is still unbearable!
You said what nonsense neatness ratio?? If you can search any topic created by anybody on NL where it was stated a guy has a smelling preeq grin I will break my record and simp for you tonight...!!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

We both know this is not my fellow woman. She is one of you. Nobody is saying don’t wash the outer, she said don’t wash inside there with soap and she is very correct.
NoooO, don't rephrase her oO, she said it washes itself by itself grin grin And that's the magic I want to see from a 3rd party...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by zed7: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
My brother I know do Sabi English like that oo
It's spelled vagina.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
NoooO, don't rephrase her oO, she said it washes itself by itself grin grin And that's the magic I want to see from a 3rd party...

Nobody is rephrasing anything. The vagina is the hole and yes, she was correct.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
zed7:

It's spelled vagina.
Thanks you sir
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Nobody is rephrasing anything. The vagina is the hole and yes, she was correct.
Anyways you know that terrain better than me, so congratulations...You have won!! cheesy

Final answer : It washes itself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
fluffybaby:

Everytime they pee? What kind of cotton do you recommend ladies use? Don't forget toilets have tissue paper not some cotton.
Common. Cotton material na..
Like towel,hanky (after using water)
Even the towel sef it's because you we don't want it wet.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, genius below is what the lady posted that you were responding to. Followed by your response to it.
Patiently explain to us how you were right (without resorting to making a fool of yourself as usual).
Explain to us how V cleaning itself causes private parts to stink!
You're a bastard! Clearly, rigmaroling and making a complete fool of yourself is the only thing you're not good at.

Suffice to say you're as blind as a bat and you make Zatoichi look like Superman. What a low budget retarded twerp you are

You're telling me to explain how "V" cleaning itself result to private part to stink when the post of mine you've been posting like the Sub standard purus idiota you are, clearly stated I said "the private part of some women" or you've not heard some men complain about the stench that enamate from the private part of some women, you twerp.

Mr political activist, you're a blatant disgrace to everything that is political and you make the word political reek of foolery. You should bury your head inside the latrine you deficate in, so the stench can make you high enough to jump off a building and fall to your death. You impoverished massa damnata.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
gassbee:
do u bath with only water
If you're a lady you'll realize that while bathing unless you open your legs deliberately, waterflow to that area is at its barest minimum so is the soapy water...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're a bastard! Clearly, rigmaroling and making a complete fool of yourself is the only thing you're not good at.

Suffice to say you're as blind as a bat and you make Zatoichi look like Superman. What a low budget retarded twerp you are

You're telling me to explain how "V" cleaning itself result to private part to stink when the post of mine you've been posting like the Sub standard purus idiota you are, clearly stated I said "the private part of some women" or you've not heard some men complain about the stench that enamate from the private part of some women, you twerp.

Mr political activist, you're a blatant disgrace to everything that is political and you make the word political reek of foolery. You should bury your head inside the latrine you deficate in, so the stench can make you high enough to jump off a building and fall to your death. You impoverished massa damnata.
Ahhhh
Oga take it easy na..
It hasn't gotten to all these English and insults na.
Argument is part of day to day Life.. haba
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Epinigirls: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Temple of holiness, tuehhh
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by gassbee: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

If you're a lady you'll realize that while bathing unless you open your legs deliberately, waterflow to that area is at its barest minimum so is the soapy water...
dat is y i said is impossible for d soapy water not to flow down there while bathing .
Why would a lady close her legs while bathing, if a lady does that how does she wash the laps n thighs properly
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
gassbee:
dat is y i said is impossible for d soapy water not to flow down there while bathing .
Why would a lady close her legs while bathing, if a lady does that how does she wash the laps n thighs properly
It doesn't touch it like the way you imagine.
It's protectedly closed when while standing on a norm.
So opening it while standing has to be delibrate. Unless you squat while bathing.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Wwwq: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FavouredNK: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please stop highlighting your inability to think

i pointed you to an article by the american society of gynecologists and obstetricians

TLDR generation.

no wonder any fool can post something on nairaland and you will swallow it

small wonder all those staphlococcus hustlers are still making money - because the average nigerian is a lazy illiterate who cannot be bothered to actually take time to read.
The ability to pass our informations without using insulting words goes a long way in portraying our level of maturity and effective use of words. And thank you
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by fuckwell2080: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Your write up is a TRASH for STREET DOGS.To them PRIVATE PART is PUBLIC PART were all sizes and shape of DICK goes IN and OUT everyday.A CONDEMN PUSSY doesnt need all that.PUSSY that STINK like ROTTEN FISH.Who quote me saying Truth hug transformer.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Remember to vote wisely, Vagina will not put food on your tables.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nathaniel111(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Hmmm, when they insert cucumbers, yams, cassava, plantains inside it. How on it won't it be smelling onions and fresh fish always?

Some even insert corn aka Agbado >: grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by winner37(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
If only some daughter of EVE will be heedful to this.....
On a free style day , I played alone with one I thought is was lack of ventilation that cause it because she was well parkaged, during pre-intimacy the smell still persist even more offensive I decided to turn on the light her white Bra was black and her panties was darken lack of personal hygiene...
They are some girls if having the smell if you finger them the first and they released the smell will go off but this was a different ball game .. if you want to die completely try doggy style

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Karnice600: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

I came to check for washing instructions or templates and found none. Too bad.
Better come back and tell them what to wash it with before Ukamaka will go and use Harpic wash for best results.

I learnt clean water alone without toiletries is best tho.
This life no balance sha. While some women dey smell fish, some men dey smell village egufe.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
You said what nonsense neatness ratio?? If you can search any topic created by anybody on NL where it was stated a guy has a smelling preeq grin I will break my record and simp for you tonight...!!
lol at the end. Oya be my simp
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Karnice600: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.
You no get vagina, you dey follow person wey get argue.
You leave penis line up come find trouble for here.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by skales67(m): 2:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

Seems your vagina follow for the smelly ones. Learn feminine personal hygiene and stop talking trash
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by sageb: 3:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Crownhome:
"Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?"
I shall not die; but live

yes ooo, only gullible ones are dying for that thing.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by gassbee: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2022
winner37:
If only some daughter of EVE will be heedful to this.....
On a free style day , I played alone with one I thought is was lack of ventilation that cause it because she was well parkaged, during pre-intimacy the smell still persist even more offensive I decided to turn on the light her white Bra was black and her panties was darken lack of personal hygiene...
They are some girls if having the smell if you finger them the first and they released the smell will go off but this was a different ball game .. if you want to die completely try doggy style
see as u dey expose urself with d class of babes wey u dey role with
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol at the end. Oya be my simp
Hehehehe...You will need more than kayamata to achieve such feet cheesy
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by virginboy1(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2022
educative
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by winner37(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2022
gassbee:
see as u dey expose urself with d class of babes wey u dey role with

That is from your own perspective...
You haven't met a lady with fine body appearance but her pot of honey get sour?
See , nah classic babe the knack but unfortunately some get sour honey pot...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Zoobaby(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2022
There are more females like this than not. Even Nick Cannon said 80% of women have hygiene issues in their vagina area. Meaning their pussy stinks & is unclean in some way. & He only fuxx with higher level females not basic ones.
winner37:

That is from your own perspective...
You haven't met a lady with fine body appearance but her pot of honey get sour?
See , nah classic babe the knack but unfortunately some get sour honey pot...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehe...You will need more than kayamata to achieve such feet cheesy
I can control you
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by HolyMan12: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Jeon:
Misinformation everywhere.

Some vaginal odor is normal and to be expected. Most women have a musky or fleshy natural scent, but this varies from person to person.
Your scent may change as you age or in response to certain stimuli.

Some factors that temporarily change vaginal odor include:
Ordinary sweating
Sexual activity
Menstrual cycle
However, when the vagina has a strong, unpleasant smell that continues for days, it may be a sign of a health problem.
Common causes of abnormal vaginal odors include:
Bacterial vaginosis , an infection caused by bacterial overgrowth
Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite
Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection, also can lead to vaginal odor.
Bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis often produce a fishy or chemical odor

How to care for the vagina

Use warm water to wash the vulva. Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. (If the vulva is very irritated, you can try drying it with a blow dryer set on cool.)

The vagina cleanses itself naturally in the form of normal, vaginal discharge.

Avoid using douches unless prescribed by your physician. These products can upset the natural balance of organisms.

Do not leave tampons in for a long period, due to toxic shock syndrome . Do not leave tampons in all night.

Take sitz baths daily, if prescribed by your healthcare provider.

Don't scratch.

Avoid wearing nylon pantyhose or panty girdles. They trap heat and moisture, providing an ideal breeding environment for organisms.
Dr Vagina with a stinky kpekus grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

I can control you
Lol...Good luck with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.