Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69044 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin ;Dyou funny ooo shebi na timing machine de their ni .... how dose it knows when to wash himself embarassed embarassed embarassed

Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Read too

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
We ladies need to learn how to take care of our honey pot , especially if you want you man to be giving you a head , no be only to dey rob pan cake for face...

4 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Privatepart00: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Why mentioning my monicker? shocked
Ada is on this table
How do I tell her I broke up with her due to the oozing from her V
My enemy shouldn’t experience this
I made sure she licked my finger
And I refuse kissing her lips either

NB: more annoying saying she just had her bath before coming and oops she can’t perceive any pungent smell as she opened her legs grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kikilove(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
miazadavid:
God bless you for me. The vagina is a self cleansing organ and once there is an abnormal smell, then it is infected which will require treatment with appropriate antibiotics, antifungal or antiviral, and not washing.

Stick to what you know, if you're not a health care provider you have no business giving health related advice on a public forum.
Doctors all over the world usually advise women NOT TO WASH INSIDE THE VAGINA as this has a way of destabilising the normal flora and causing infections. If the private part is smelling, it is usually a sign of infections and this goes after proper treatment
thank u for this,the poster obviously doesn't know what he or she is saying, @sunnyshinylight read nd learn
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
The only thing Nairalanders are passionate about is the affair between human thighs. Tufia, you backbenchers of society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by BABANGBALI: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Op you ended up not saying anything, because you yourself doesn't know how to take care of the pusssssssy. If I roll out the names of girls on nairaland with smelling pussssssssys, seun go deactivate my account, so I won't, but dem pleeeeeeeeeeeeenty for here.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by diplomat058(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

How did your post escape Nairaland censorship? Seems there are double laws here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OsuIgboIpob: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
This is the mentality most of you have that make you to remain smelly.

How can you say this NONSENSE!?

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
They won't hear o. All they tell the man especially if he is a pastor is no sex before marriage. And the gullible man too will plunge into a gutter during honey moon. Not fair at all

3 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
I've only noticed this in girls who sleep around. There's one I know. Anytime she goes clubbing and returns in the morning, throughout that week, if she walks past you, she'll be smelling like rotten egg. Infact, that's how she smells and she loves clubbing.
This is someone who already has a kid and dumped him with her aged parents. Still messing around.

If you don't sleep around and still smell then you either don't shave or wash it well. I mean the outer part.

If a woman is clean, her discharge shouldn't smell. The natural discharge doesn't smell bad. In fact it smells like a clean fridge stored with fruits. So if yours smells, then there's a problem.

Shave and wash with toilet soap. Not bleaching or lightening soap.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by tolguy(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Muslim Ladies always Washing their private part after urinatin or menses
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by HiFive: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:
This is a rubbish and nonsensical post. Complete jargon

Take care of your private part yes

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

You just post plenty sentences without passing any significant message across.

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.

Abeg wash ur kpekus pls!!! Na only u no understand the message.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ipobarethieves: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by thorpido(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
texannaija:
..”washes itself by itself”…. So when you piss, you no dey clean up/wash??. You wait for it to clean up itself by itself…smh!!
Just clean the outside of your private part.No special cleaning of the inside.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by gassbee: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.
if one is bathing , are u saying one should not wash dat part wit a soapy sponge
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by robosky02(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Your vagina is a delicate part of the body that needs proper care to stay clean and healthy. The vagina itself (the internal opening that leads to your cervix) is self-cleaning and doesn’t need to be washed.

However, it’s important to wash your vulva (the outer part of your genitals) and the area around your anus to help prevent infections and irritation in the vagina. Establish a daily washing routine to keep the area around your vagina clean. You can also keep clean by adopting good hygiene habits, such as wearing breathable cotton underwear and wiping front to back when you use the bathroom

Here’s the right way to wash your vagina:
1. Use only warm water to clean your vagina.

2. Don’t put anything inside your vagina. The vagina is the canal on the inside.

3. Nothing goes inside, not even water.

4. With the rest of the cleaning situation. What you can do is go around with a clean finger, go between the lips, the big lips, and the small lips, clean around them.

5. Clean the clitoral hood.

6. Don’t stick your fingers in, no matter what.

7. You can also clean around your bum because that’s important, but don’t bring your bum cleaning hand in the front.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by mysticwarrior(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
you just publicly admitted how dirty you are.

4 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Vintage100(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2022
OboOlora:
Eyin obinrin adugbo Nairaland

Op lo ron mi sinyin ooo

Won ni Ki e ma shey Imo toto obo yin oooo

Oniso kuso.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Iceberg3: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
OboOlora:
Eyin obinrin adugbo Nairaland

Op lo ron mi sinyin ooo

Won ni Ki e ma shey Imo toto obo yin oooo

How the hell you used those two words together hehe
I'm sure ye be a badt niccca grin grin grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by LordErrk: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

That's a wrong assumption...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by charlesdinho7(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
girls and smelly pussy na 5 and 6. only extra proper hygiene keeps a girl's honeypot from foul smell
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
HiFive:

Abeg wash ur kpekus pls!!! Na only u no understand the message.

What you wash it with is most important otherwise you will keep on having venereal disease which apart from being capable of destroying your marriage /relationship can also cause systemic body infections, cancer and even death if not treated properly
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Shebbs: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

From Your Comment Can You Boldly Claim That Your V Doesn't Have Ordour? And I Beg To Ask, Does Your V Washes Itself Everyday??

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
The day I tried to enter a pussy, it was smelling like a rotten dead rat... the other one was smelling like rotten cat fish... I jakpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
gassbee:
if one is bathing , are u saying one should not wash dat part wit a soapy sponge

Exactly, it leads to infection which most times won't be cured with drugs. That is the danger of the post
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
thorpido:
Just clean the outside of your private part.No special cleaning of the inside.

Means it’s doesn’t clean itself by itself. It’s that simple!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by tpapi: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:

while rinsing off d soap on d body during bathing, some of the soapy liquid wil stil flow down there, is it really possible for the V not to come in contact wit soap during bathing

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hohaiiiode(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
dey there d deceive yourself. Scientist

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by fluffybaby(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
There is no special care for vagina. Wash as you bathe, if you don't bathe regularly then wash your peepee 2ce daily at least. Wear clean undies daily and wipe with tissue when you pee . Same way a man takes care of his privates. Stop making women think there is more they can do.
If you notice your v@gina has foul odour (in the absence of an infection) try to shave or trim the pubic hair. Sometimes hairs in the armpit and pubic region encourage growth of bacteria that promote the not so nice smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.