Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands (34377 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dchamp234(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ekejoestar:
E be like say ur papa no get money, I mean who still buys recharge cards in this era of online stuff?

When he could have just recharged for the old woman from his bank!
You're very correct, maybe he would have recharged his mother from his bank account or give the money to his son the poster to run and get her the card, but he has missed his mother and those errends mean alot to him. I wish my mom was still alive to send me on errends.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by fredoooooo: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Omo we busted village yesterday, we are in my grandmas place.
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.
See man wey dey form hard man for house
Dem dey send to go buy recharge card

I couldn't help but hold my laughter when my dad went out to buy recharge card

E really shock me, my dad is a Big man ohh
As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands
Are you ok ? What's wrong with all yhese kids sef ? Oga ó

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Terror48: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.

As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands
I don't blame you,I blame the mod that push this rubbish on fp

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even as your dad was about to go and get it a true son would have stepped in and collect the money from his father and do the needful...

Or you would have use your mobile app and buy her as many airtime she wants

4 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
catastrom:
i do, i dont do online purchase
Well, you are missing out.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by moneyissweet(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
I no understand,are you saying that your grandma's can't send her child a message?

Pls stay away from osogbo weed

JackDaAlienz:

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Tomek09(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

When I proposed kids section on nairaland, a lot of people bashed me. You see now.
Tinubu has ran away. We can't find him
See what this one is posting here
Run.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ped007(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
general111:
Your dad may have failed in his responsibility to bring you up the same way his mum brought him up..
You should be very proud of your dad..
His Dad's wife (his mom) failed not his dad.
Maybe he was adopted �
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Detolanny(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your dad should have known how to load airtime for his mum (your grandma) via his Bank App, Telco Service Provider App, Baxi, Palm Pay + a plethora of online platforms where airtime can be recharged seamlessly.

If he's really a "big" man (as you claimed), then he ought to have been recharging his mum's MSISDN frequently (remotely) without allowing her to run out of airtime.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by royalmu: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Temmylee01:
Till eternity your dad will always be a child to your grandma.
Nothing new.
Nothing sinister.
Normal
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by firo08(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
Mumu tradition.
Am married when mama is around I cook and wash her clothes. And I have younger ones staying with me but I prefer doing it myself.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Enkidu70: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

She is always his boss
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Pacesetter123(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Your dad no be her pikin? grin and besides that all the instruments ;Dbelow still dey fresh for your dad's memory grin
grin grin grin grin
Oboy! I don laff tire so tey I fall from bed to the floor @de description of the usage of the instrument of brain reset.
Expecially bathroom slippers own..."thrown at the angle perpendicular to the excaping target"..........That line got me.
Cos that is the exact angle Mama used to throw at me in those days.
She will throw the slippers in front of me near the door post and I will run to jam the flying slippers mid air.
But las las,as I dey escape so na hungry go still bring me come home.
She go still forgive me wen I show remorse and give me food.

May God bless all the good mothers and the would-be-good mothers of this world.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Geesaintagape: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition
Don't mention Africa in this ur rubbish.
Say your village or your Extended family

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by pek(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your.grandmother trained and is still training her son. Can't say the same about your dad.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Bankowner: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
As old as I am, who born me make my mama send me message make I no go? Before I left the country, any time I visited my mom, there's no errand she sent me that i didn't got. Even to go and buy scent leaf of #50.

No matter how old you are, you're still a child to your parents.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by samwash(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Guy you fk up ooo !!!
Even if Grandma sent Dad on an errand, na you suppose tell your dad to sit down,then you go the errand.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by NoToPile: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
You think he's all these Gen z year 2000 upward born children that think they are to big to run errands for their parents.

You couldn't even collect the money from popsie to buy it abi?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dangwarmai(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition
Digital e-child spotted.

My friend, nobody is grown up in presence of his mother.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by BetterNija: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Wilson500 post=117114041]According to African culture:
That's tradition

Just say according to Biafra culture and not Africa culture ..
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Johnn74: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your dad na correct !!!!.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Anonymoususher: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
If the kids had good home training they would have collected the money from their dad and get the card themselves.

Your dad cannot say no to his mother's errands, the mother knew exactly what she did to prove that he is still her son. Your father displayed how an obedient child should behave towards his parents in front of you guys but you guys failed in your duty to show how grandchildren should behave in front of their grandma and dad.

Shame!

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dangwarmai(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You are just mumu for not collecting the money to go and buy the card.
You may not understand until you reach the age of your Granny.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Adrian98(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
No be her pikin? Stupid post
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Mayeldah(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Children of Nowadays!

Op are you Ok?

Na im mama now!
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition

Which African tradition?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dododawa1: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Inside life,try it with either PORTABLE or OBI Supporters and see get insult,no home training in both.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by zigzagluv: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gen Z that think they know better than everybody
Urheadmaster:
These kid needs urgent brain surgery tongue

So your father shouldn't attend to his own mother's needs
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by emilo2bad: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

When I proposed kids section on nairaland, a lot of people bashed me. You see now.
Tinubu has ran away. We can't find him
See what this one is posting here
you also behave like a kid for mentioned Tinubu that is not the subject of discussion
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Inali: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

you're definitely a stupid human. That's all I can say for thinking your dad should not go on errand from his mom.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by oluwaseyi0: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition

From which African tradition is the son becoming mother husband and the daughter becoming wife?

So daughter now become head over father and son become head over mother
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition

Which African culture forbids the son from obeying his mother? We have so many vagabonds on nairaland. If not that, how can a human reason so stupidly and still back it up with with a fallacy? Na wah ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / 6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.