Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands (34775 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dsocioemmy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
These children of today sef

This one go surely disrespect him mama

7 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by EMXTAN1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Charisco(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na so dem go still send you when you get married. Life na turn by turn

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by SenecaTheYonger: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Omo we busted village yesterday, we are in my grandmas place.
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.
See man wey dey form hard man for house
Dem dey send to go buy recharge card

I couldn't help but hold my laughter when my dad went out to buy recharge card

E really shock me, my dad is a Big man ohh
As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands

If your mom sends you message, you won't go? If you will go, then understand why you dad is also going. That's how mother.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by hisgrace090: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
The joy of being a grandma.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by LIGHTROOM: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
His your family related to Reno mockery

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Ybaby: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.

As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands

Your dad is a great son..

Okro no dey big pass him farmer.

Your pop has shown you a great example.

5 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Badguy77(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
No matter how old you father is, he is a baby to his mother.... No reason am him fit chop slap him if do waka sluggishly..

8 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by OdefaGirl(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
You think their generation is like ours that lack respect and humility.

7 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Sonoyom(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your dad is his Son, I just hope you are learning from this.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by EroticJane(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
why not? is he not her son? Nigerians complains on unreasonable things too much

5 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by nonen(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
I’m certain you don’t know that it’s a blessing that your dad is heaping on his head from your grandma. Good bless your father, and I hope you’re learning from him

5 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Can your own child be too big for you? Come on. He is your dad, not hers.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Ybaby: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
dsocioemmy:
These children of today sef

If na them they no go.... Awon Gen zee

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Peero1: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
African mothers ehn�

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by LaSenior: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
At my age my Dad still calls me a small boy

5 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Judolisco(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
which village tradition b dis abeg?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Apili: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
This one na talk do your dad nor fit go message for your grandma
Till your grandma dies your dad will always remain his errand boy

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by shakir0802: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
How old are u?

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Pootle: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
but why cant she send her grandchild and your dad did not use is mobile phone to get her card...well what do i know i no dey der
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by onlyboyson(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
If your papa be Elon musk him mama go dey send am message

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by dsocioemmy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ybaby:

If na them they no go.... Awon Gen zee

As in eh.

Just imagine the mentality.

Well, maybe he just dey chase clout sha

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by favour32(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
The only exception to wetin most of una dey talk na if the son na king.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by MyExpression(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why you no kukuma go the errand yourself and rest.

They've known each other long before you were born.

They understand each other

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by fortune1894(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
r u well ?
My mama Dey even yab me when she is angry n I don’t reply
Married or not there is nothing like ex mother or ex child but there is ex wife n ex girlfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Guyman01: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
general111:
Your dad may have failed in his responsibility to bring you up the same way his mum brought him up..
You should be very proud of your dad..
His dad has failed to impact what he learnt from his mother onto his own children for them to be asking this kind of question

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Burgerlomo: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your dad no be her pikin? grin and besides that all the instruments below still dey fresh for your dad's memory grin

6 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by SILVERLINES: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

all these kids making post on nairaland any how, it's time Seun should create kiddies section here

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bullshit. Your dad should have sent u also
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by EseAbed: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hey

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
You must be a mumu man.
That's the mother of your father right dere. Damn!!
Kids of nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by CaptainFM1: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Instead of you to learn proper upbringing from you Grandma and your dad, you are here posting your stupidity on nairaland.

What do you want your dad to do in that case? To cascade the errand downward to his own child?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.