Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands (34766 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Hanndye: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Omo we busted village yesterday, we are in my grandmas place.
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.
See man wey dey form hard man for house
Dem dey send to go buy recharge card

I couldn't help but hold my laughter when my dad went out to buy recharge card

E really shock me, my dad is a Big man ohh
As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands
Your dad passed a loyalty test. Even buying the recharge card by proxy is out of place. There is a blessing in honouring one's parents. You said your dad is a big man, well herein is his secret to his progress.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ufotunang: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Your grandma would had sent you his son the errands instead of sending your father...so far you were among them in the village...she should give your dad a bit of respect and would had sent you the message so far you were also there...it will be wrong for your father be running around on errands while you were there...she should had sent you the errand
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Lukuluku69(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.

As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands

Your Dad is forever your Grandma baby. And so are you to your Mum/Dad.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by phemmyfour: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

No matter how big he is....he LL always be a child in the eyes of your grandma
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by phemmyfour: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Ekejoestar:
E be like say ur papa no get money, I mean who still buys recharge cards in this era of online stuff?

When he could have just recharged for the old woman from his bank!
Network fit no dey village grin
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by xangerar: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2022
What you should have done was to take the baton from your dad at once. As had been asked of him by Grandma, you deliver promptly on his behalf. That even would have redirected Grandma's mind to you who obviously she was not used to.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by SURElee(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

He will always be her child.
Pikin no dey big pass him parent.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ikorodureporta: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

...& U'r not grateful he didn't transfer the message to u...
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Lvgirl: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
emilo2bad:

you also behave like a kid for mentioned Tinubu that is not the subject of discussion

No dear, Tinubu not signing peace accord is a national threat. That means he is obliged to obey the rules since he didn't sign. Do you now see it.
Telemudo won't let you reason like this.
I hope wit this few points of mine I have been able to convince you rather than confused you in this subject matter.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by mrlarry: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Your dad is a very lucky man and he will continue to receive his mother's blessings till eternity. If your dad is ELON MUSK he is still a child before his parents. There is joy in it going on such errands.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Paulianfa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Children of now a days grin grin grin grin
Till they kingdom come, ur dad will still run an errand for ur granny.
There is no big deal, na in son.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by achimendy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You're very foolish for laughing and also thinking your dad is a big and also respected man who can't be sent by his own mother.

No matter how big you're you still remain a child to your parents. They brought you to this world, and not the other way round.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You shouldn't be reasoning like this. I know you were expecting your dad to give you the money so you can go and buy it on his behalf. If your dad give you the money to go purchase it, that would serve as disrespect to your grand mom. This is a learn you should learn.

When an elderly person sends you on an errand, don't turn around to send another person to go and do it on your behalf, if you send someone else to do it, it's serves as a disrespect to the peson that sent you on the errand.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Leonbonapart(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
which culture is that? The Lord forbid
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
These kid needs urgent brain surgery tongue

So your father shouldn't attend to his own mother's needs

I swear, that's why I don't allow younger people to come around me at all. They don't have respect.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Wilson500: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bfarm:

U r sick

Suit yourself fool grin
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Hotice085: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I understand you, me too when I first visited our village with my parent was surprise how my Grandpa was dishing out instructions to my Dad and uncles while he just wanted me and cousins hanging around him
Anywhere he went he wants us around while my Dad who is his first son and uncles were just being boss around
We really enjoyed the holiday
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by drmuchin: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
general111:
Your dad may have failed in his responsibility to bring you up the same way his mum brought him up..
You should be very proud of your dad..

SARCASM AT IT'S ZENITH. 3 ICE CHILLED ORIJIN FOR YOU
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Fantazy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
So is he not suppose to go and buy card for his mother? Or what are u insinuating?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by emilo2bad: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lvgirl:

No dear, Tinubu not signing peace accord is a national threat. That means he is obliged to obey the rules since he didn't sign. Do you now see it.
Telemudo won't let you reason like this.
I hope wit this few points of mine I have been able to convince you rather than confused you in this subject matter.
then don't disturb us go to other tread that discuss that Tinubu absent
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by frozen70(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

As far your grandmother is concerned
Your dad is just 10yrs old to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / Arranged Marriages Were Better Than Modern Marriages. / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.