Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands (34777 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by KLand(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your daddy will always be your grand ma's boy.

But wait too. Why didn't he transfer the message to you?

As him mama send am go buy the recharge card, him for forward the message to you to run am.

Anyways, kudos to your g.mama

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by peedeeasobie(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Omo we busted village yesterday, we are in my grandmas place.
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.
See man wey dey form hard man for house
Dem dey send to go buy recharge card

I couldn't help but hold my laughter when my dad went out to buy recharge card

E really shock me, my dad is a Big man ohh
As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands

There are things you should never discuss outside
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by zigzagluv: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
which African culture, not all culture are same oga
Wilson500:
According to African culture:
That's disrespectful since her son is married with grown up kids
Her son is now her husband and the head of the family
That's tradition
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition

Not African culture my dear, you must mean all those Arab cultures or so that don't allow women to come outside unless the son or the husband or uncle is with her.

In Africa, we respect our parents no matter how old we are
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by anataala: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your dad have no choice
JackDaAlienz:
After lunch, i was shocked when my grandma told my dad to go outside and buy recharge card for her.

As well respected thats why im wondering why his mother (my grandma) still send him on errands
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

you must be Gen Z. Na so una de reason. Once una reach certain age una go begin feel say una don grow pass everything.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition
A daft earthling.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
wallarwallar:
U suppose beat ur grandma now millennium children wey no understand anything bt only Shayo, drug and sex.
I think you meant GenZ. Na them no de get sense.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Wilson500: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
what stupid culture and tradition?

If its a western culture, you and your indomie generation will accept it like slaves you are
When its African norms, you people will start looking for fault

Mad People Everywhere
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ekejoestar:
E be like say ur papa no get money, I mean who still buys recharge cards in this era of online stuff?

When he could have just recharged for the old woman from his bank!
You are short sighted. You think he doesn’t know that? Even poor men living in penury know how to recharge online so it is not a wealthy man’s thing.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
His your family related to Reno mockery

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Wilson500: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
All the useless and wasted indomie generation attacking me in this thread
Go to your hometown if at all you know the road to your village so that the elders of your land will educate you on your customs and traditions
Or you can go and argue with your ancestors
I
Officially
Close
This
Thread

Mad People Everywhere grin
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by jessylaurel(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That's his mum oga regardless he has too.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Advancedman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You be full that well respected no mean anything to you?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by jessylaurel(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
These kid needs urgent brain surgery tongue

So your father shouldn't attend to his own mother's needs
He's really a kid. All these GEN Z.��
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by bigtt76(f): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
If she nor send your father, who she for send? You wey be gen Z and give no Bleep about the elderly? Forming woke culture? angry

JackDaAlienz:

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by GoodHardDickk: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

This clearly shows that you are arrogant, irresponsible, proud and extremely rude and lack good home training. E shock you say your grandma send his own child message? Young Man you must be high on marijuana.

That's his mother Young man, can one be too big for his mother? It's high time nairaland get rid of you kids out of this forum
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by babajero(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Honestly, she should have sent you.
If na me, I'll feel slighted except I was the only one around.
She has the right to send his son, it is now left for the son to send his own children.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by ibawon(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

She is successful in instilling a character in your Dad and has now passed it to you. Hope you hold on to it. She is the real OG
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Bfarm: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Wilson500:
That's tradition

U r sick
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by zomby(m): 2:10am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Are you kidding me?

I am never, never and never too big for my mom to send me anywhere at any time…that’s how much she means to me.

Your father is not only a wonderful man, but also a special kind… you should learn from him
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by chigoizie7(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I am disappointed that you even asked such a question. No matter how old or rich your father is, he can never be bigger than his parents.

But woke culture has messed up the society so much that you all can’t even acknowledge a simple respect to his monther.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by princewarri1985: 4:12am On Sep 30, 2022
there is absolutely nothing wrong with it! She still sees your dad as that little boy she gave birth to yesterday even though he is a hefty man now, i still remembered when we visited the village in 1993 my grand ma gave my dad a knock on the head when she came back from the market and my dad has not gone to the farm to get he 3 tubers of yam for her pounded yam, my dad was grumbling and he gave him a second knock on the head again and my dad had no choice than to take my grand dad bicycle and went to the farm to go get her the yam, i just sat there laughing, and what even makes me baffles me is that my grandma is 5ft and my dad is 6.5 and very hefty but she still stretch hand give my dad better konk, a very no nonsense woman, i really miss her and my dad
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Christistruth00: 4:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Didn’t you see how the Queen Of England used to Boss Prince Charles around everywhere they went together?

If Mama Elizabeth was allowed to use a Koboko it would have landed on Prince Charles

head a few times and Prince Charles was in his early 70s

Mama regularly bossed him about and Scolded him in Public for Trivial things

that it had become normal for the British Public

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Tundex911: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Children of nowadays

Na just phone and food dem know but to learn from elderly people na problem

Peace ✌️
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by TheMaharajah: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Which kind old mama be that when no wise. The boy when she been know no be that boy again. You dey send elderly man with children to go buy card for you.
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by brownbib(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Bro have a kid of your own and you'd understand, even the president is still your child and you can send him on errands. cheesy
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by HRMK: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2022
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?IT SHOWS HOW USELESS YOU ARE!U SHOULD AV COLLECTED THE MONEY FROM YOUR DAD TO BUY IT!YOU NOR DEY SHAME AT ALL!!
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by PhantomThief(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Of course it is her Son cheesy grin grin

You should learn from that

Also ignore all those people under this thread without a sense of humor
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by HRMK: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2022
zigzagluv:
which African culture, not all culture are same oga
WHOSE CULTURE?IGBOS?THE Obi supporters THAT SHAKE THEIR PARENTS IN THE MORNINGS?SAW OBI SHAKING OONI TOO!I WONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE HIM SHAKING OBI OF ONITSHA TOO!ARE THESE SET OF PEOPLE AFRICANS AT ALL?
Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by Burgerlomo: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin grin
Oboy! I don laff tire so tey I fall from bed to the floor @de description of the usage of the instrument of brain reset.
Expecially bathroom slippers own..."thrown at the angle perpendicular to the excaping target"..........That line got me.
Cos that is the exact angle Mama used to throw at me in those days.
She will throw the slippers in front of me near the door post and I will run to jam the flying slippers mid air.
But las las,as I dey escape so na hungry go still bring me come home.
She go still forgive me wen I show remorse and give me food.

May God bless all the good mothers and the would-be-good mothers of this world.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands by OfficialAPCNig: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2022
If you have sense, you would have collected the money from your dad and rush to get it for your grandma.

All this indomie generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / Couple Killed By Robbers Shortly After Landing Nigeria For Holiday / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.