Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. (5946 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by noCAP(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Some have cap but don't have head, while some have head but no cap.

But you? As your moniker suggests, cap you no get, head sef you join no get so from where can we start managing you?

Don't bother responding because I don't humour idiots. You are cancelled
was this meant to be a joke? undecided You didn't just fail as a mod, you also failed at being a clown. What a sad life

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2022
noCAP:
was this meant to be a joke? undecided You didn't just fail as a mod, you also failed as a clown. What a sad life

If that's how nairaland mods behave, then it's a pity.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Chasegb(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
That's why I always advice ladies to always date a rich guy no matter what. See what this broke guy is complaining about for god's sake
@op if I may asked you, how much have you even spent on her from her year one to her final level, Is it even up to 500k? Talk more of 1 million naira
Pls if you think she's draining you, free her and let a man that is capable to the task locate her, instead of coming to this faceless forum to type nonsense.
Ladies, pls don't make the same mistakes your mum made by marrying a poor man, afflictions should not happen the second time.
Be wise undecided

Just imagine the rubbish that you typed, you are toxic and I pity the guys around you.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by SPAMBOX7: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
LatestgistTv:
Hello nairalanders. Hope your night was fine.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.
I need more advice please cos it seems I'm stuck.

Cc: Seun
Cc:nlfpmod
Cc:Mukina2
Cc:Mynd44
Cc:Justwise
Cc:Lalasticlala
Can you please help move this to front page?
You no get another girlfriend?
Why allow yourself to be drained by someone who offers nothing but pussy, for so long?
No advice for anyone this year wait till after election
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Mcslize: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
LatestgistTv:

What's your point?

Na wa o. After reading Faber interesting post, all you could ask was what's your point? Na wa really get k leg no be lie. Some of you nor dey ever learn anything from people's experiences.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Mcslize:

Na wa o. After reading Faber interesting post, all you could ask was what's your point? Na wa really get k leg no be lie. Some of you nor dey ever learn anything from people's experiences.

LOL, check the post I quoted. The writeup was not complete when I quoted him.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Mcslize: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
LatestgistTv:

LOL, check the post I quoted. The writeup was not complete when I quoted him.

Seen. That was an oversight then.

What I will tell you is never ever place a woman ahead of your dreams, interest and life in general. Even if you want to place anyone ahead of your own interests, it should be your parents and immediate family.

Always know that ladies of nowadays are selfish and have no single conscience in them. In all you do, never ever pay through your nose to caretaker for any liability in the form of a girlfriend. She will leave you along the line. She is not with you because she loves you, she will wreck you and leave you completely drained.

In all you do, always put yourself, purpose, interest and family first not a girlfriend.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by qtguru(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
OP is your babe working and if she was working, is she the type to contribute to your growth, if yes, then you can tough it out, if no, then ditch the broke.

As a woman you can't both be broke and a liability to a man. That's weird

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by okunwaye(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
That's why I always advice ladies to always date a rich guy no matter what. See what this broke guy is complaining about for god's sake
@op if I may asked you, how much have you even spent on her from her year one to her final level, Is it even up to 500k? Talk more of 1 million naira
Pls if you think she's draining you, free her and let a man that is capable to the task locate her, instead of coming to this faceless forum to type nonsense.

Ladies, pls don't make the same mistakes your mum made by marrying a poor man, afflictions should not happen the second time.
Be wise undecided
yam legs fool angry

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Gee64: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are doing a humanitarian job. Don't see it as distressing.
Perhaps God sent you to do it for the family.

Most people don't understand how things work. Because you are doing such good to a lady, people may call you a SIMP. If it were a male, people here would appraise your efforts and urge you on.

I don't know why most male here are inconsiderate when one renders help to a girlfriend.

My advice is that if you can afford it, do your best for her and her family and even engage her.

Get her pregnant and marry her to cement your relationship and reward your efforts.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Munamoqel:
endeavor to date within your income brackets and economic class .you don't know why adnuga son will marry abiola daughter . Cos if he moves down the social ladder and marry okada Rider daughter all their poverty stricken family financial issue will be on him .my friend married to one of such is currently carrying the problems of 16 people .this month he has spent over 300k on wife family people .Mama inlaw sick 30k , wife sister broke 15k ,wife brother bike spoil 20k , cousins son sick 10k ,broke babe leg pain 10k broke babe 3k ,another broke babe 5k broke cousin wife visit 5k. Relative want to travel 25k , relative School fee borrowed 50k ,friend no get food 7k . While is other counterpart in same business line has investment of over 100m him is indebted to banks @20m and he make more money !.that what happen marrying into poor family. AM NOT ADVICING YOU BUT WARNING YOU!

Marrying from a rich family can as well put more pressure on a man.

Those 30k you are mentioning will likely be 300k.

That school fees of 50k could be 500k.

Men spend in all cases.

If your rich in law is sick, her hospital bill might be 10m, because they are rich, they can afford 8m and you are still expected to add or contribute 2m.

Or you lose your respect and dignity.

Ditto for a rich girlfriend.

If you date a rich girl that uses i phone 11, will you buy her a tecno of 80k on her birthday?

You are likely gonna buy iphone 13 or 14.

Your rich girl drives a benz, you are likely gonna be billed to change gear box which could run in hundreds of thousands.

Forget, men pay at all times.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Munamoqel: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
LagosInter:

Marrying from a rich family can as well put more pressure on a man.

Those 30k you are mentioning will likely be 300k.

That school fees of 50k could be 500k.

Men spend in all cases.

If your rich in law is sick, her hospital bill might be 10m, because they are rich, they can afford 8m and you are still expected to add or contribute 2m.

Or you lose your respect and dignity.

Ditto for a rich girlfriend.

If you date a rich girl that uses i phone 11, will you buy her a tecno of 80k on her birthday?

You are likely gonna buy iphone 13 or 14.

Your rich girl drives a benz, you are likely gonna be billed to change gear box which could run in hundreds of thousands.

Forget, men pay at all times.

Do you know the meaning OF RICH . So otedola will be asking teni boyfriend to complete 2m for him medical bill . Those no follow for rich na .if your buy her I phone not cos she can't afford it she might send you a Rolex watch on your birthday . THAT HOW RICH PEOPLE ROLL

2 Likes

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Enny2013(f): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
U ar in love,bro... She's ur Juliet, continue being her Romeo till u....kpai
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Olumaeme: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you are making 1m and u are spending 989k on bills, you can never be rich in your life and that's not a curse. It's not your duty to carry your girlfriend's family wahala on your head.

If you do and let's say she later made it in life, she'll probably remember her family first and will even ask you what you did for her.

I will advice you to runaway from her if not, na you go tire.

Girlfriend not wife o.

Where are her siblings?

OK o
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gee64:
You are doing a humanitarian job. Don't see it as distressing.
Perhaps God sent you to do it for the family.

Most people don't understand how things work. Because you are doing such good to a lady, people may call you a SIMP. If it were a male, people here would appraise your efforts and urge you on.

I don't know why most male here are inconsiderate when one renders help to a girlfriend.

My advice is that if you can afford it, do your best for her and her family and even engage her.

Get her pregnant and marry her to cement your relationship and reward your efforts.

@ first bolded one can't be doing a humanitarian job and still expect a reward @ last bolded.

If you want to help, help because you can afford to help and not because you expect a reward for your help.

This is the reason most guys advice against your line of thought because you mwy receive a shocker while expecting that your reward.

To be realistic if one is goal oriented in life there are some business ventures that one should be expected to leap carefully.

One of such business ventures is relationship, a relationship that is like w sole proprietorship business shod be frowned at for those who want to declare dividend at the end of the financial year while those involving partnership should be encouraged because bountiful harvest awaits investors at the end of the fiscal year.

A relationship that is devoid of partnership is tantamount to deceasing of one's financial status in geometric progression unlike relationship that is solely based on partnership.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Munamoqel:
Do you know the meaning OF RICH . So otedola will be asking teni boyfriend to complete 2m for him medical bill . Those no follow for rich na .if your buy her I phone not cos she can't afford it she might send you a Rolex watch on your birthday . THAT HOW RICH PEOPLE ROLL

Otedola belongs to 0.00000 % of Nigerians.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Animashaun2(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2023
Faber:
When Trump became President, he said " He is putting America first" Maybe in his 2nd term he will begin to reason other countries like those in persecution in Africa. That's why he never went to war with any other country. He worked for Americans first. Little did he knew he will not be re-elected. Today Americans are clamouring for his return. Had it been he focused on war, maybe with North Korea, Iran, Syria etc, forgetting his home, his country first. Americans will forever hate him.

Bros in life, put your interest and that of your family first. I will not spend any dime I will use to keep on building up my self like a skyscraper on a lady. Bros in no distant time, you will run out of resources (though I pray heaven keeps opening doors of money to you) she will still leave you. Only those whom their money long keep funding their babe continuously. If all your resources are gone, where will you fall back to raise money to keep yourself at the top in the dating market.

As it stands now, if my relationship crash right now, it's a matter of 24hrs, I will be with a super beautiful new girlfriend, unless I decide to take a break. This is because I think of myself first. Should I exhaust my pocket meeting the demands of my girlfriend, my wardrobe suffers, my home is not updated with the latest gadgets, my face and physique detoriates, how will I meet up, if am served breakfast. grin grin

Before I spend on my girlfriend, I always make sure my needs are already settled then, I consider her...don't be afraid of losing her. If she leaves you because you fail to meet her needs, that's enough reason, for you to be happy, because she will still leave in the future.

Donald Trump said: " Whatever you do, think of your God, your family, your country"
He no mention babe o grin grin

Let's take a look at Donald Trump's life, he divorced his first wife, but he keeps investing in himself, became a billionaire and a president. When he was sworn in one of the hottest blondes was standing beside him as his wife.

Look at President Putin, divorced his wife, only relating with his daughters. Pursuing his dreams of making Russia dreaded among other nations.

Look at Aliko Dangote divorced his wife, and focused on his refineries and big projects.

Look at Bill Gates, divorced his wife and keep focusing on his Microsoft.

Look at Jeff Bezos, divorced his wife Scott, later bought Twitter and is now into Space. His wife remarried and just divorced her new husband two days ago. grin grin

Look at Romans Abrahamovic, divorced his wife and is building up steel companies and buying football clubs and investing.

Look at Kanye west, immediately he became a billionaire, he allowed Kim to go, Kim got another boyfriend and she don leave that one, looking for way to come back to Kanye West.

Look at Elon Musk, omo, he get like 3 ex wives.

Look at Mandela, his first wife left him

Look at Buhari, his first wife left him, today he is president, name any sitting governor whose wife fine pass Aisha Buhari. Even Buhari use his mouth tell you, woman belong in Kitchen and in the oza room grin grin

Look at Atiku, Atiku dey marry base on his interest, if he wants to run for Cameroun Presidential seat now, expect Atiku to marry a lady from that side. Also bear in mind that he don divorce his Igbo wife lawyer, that one was stubborn and Atiku allowed her to go.

Women dey serve big men breakfast talk more of little peasants like us.

Big men, and men destined to change the world, keep letting women go. You will always get a woman, far good in bed, far good in the kitchen, far good in keeping money, more prayful etc than your present partner. The only woman that is irreplaceable is your mum. Others can come and go.

The case of Mauro Icardi. Mauro Icardi snatched His fellow Argentine team mate Maxi Lopez wife in the person of Wanda Nara. According to legends Wanda Nara can Bleep 10 times in a day, and gives Icardi blow jobs every night.

Icardi latter tattooed Maxi Lopez's kids with Nara on his body, this didn't go down well with Lopez, but he kept his cool.

Last year Wanda Nara wanted to dump Icardi, Icardi focused on pleasing the babe, he signed off all his assets to her, made her his agent. While the likes of Messi and Neymar, na their papa be their agent. Icardi's career nose dived. His former coach a folllow Argentine is no longer at PSG, the new PSG coach, decided he is not in his plans. Today he is now playing in Turkey. While his Argentine mates Dybala, Di Maria, Messi are still in Europe playing in the top flight leagues.

Guess what, Wanda Nara divorced him two weeks ago. She is now posting the pictures of her former husband on her profile with their kids.

Wasted money, wasted dreams, wasted years cannot be gained again. But you see pussy, pussy is always available.

Na facts school for for graduate? cheesy
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Warlord2014(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2023
Onyi22:

Be wise undecided
Shut up ur papa rich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream / recycled. byee / The Real Difference Between 'i Like You' And 'i Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.