Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22416 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Diligence: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Abeg, which APC? Another APC? With Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Pls don't insult Nigerians

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Antoeni(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
I built Lagos.
He built Lagos.
It's his masterplan.

Ok... so he should use Lagos' Healthcare facilities now, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by DKM123: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Favourite to who exactly?

Stomach infrastructure Jokers.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by MuslimMuslim: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria
Paid his dues to who?

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by shinealight(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

Hahahahaha…..Jester! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by einsteine(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Britishcoins:
Who know this one, peharps he has collected his own share from agbado master...

Tinubu is worst than Buhari....

You do know he is supporting Peter Obi right?

Obidients without sense.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Kingsley8181: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Shane on you
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by duro4chang(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
May God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Kingozymandias(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

Exactly. Essien was bank rolled by seyi Tinubu when starting hotel.Ng then

So this is expected
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Directorflexx: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Watch This Amazing Comedy Skit Titled “Road To Success” Very Funny grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by kenwilk: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19
Your opinion.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by GeneralDae: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..
Let's be real. Is Obi actually more competent than Tinubu? I get that Tinubu is old and may not be in the best of forms Healthwise at the moment. But aside that, I don't see what makes Obi more competent than Tinubu. You guys should stop acting as though those supporting Tinubu hate the country and all of you are wiser or love the country more.

Electricity is one of the major issues that make Nigeria less developed at the moment. Can you compare Tinubu's antecedents in terms of electricity to that of Obi?

As far back as 2003, Tinubu was at loggerheads with the Obasanjo administration on the need for the private sector in states for electricity. He had a plan to light up Lagos state and had already began the first phase with about 270 MW but Obasanjo insisted all of that 270 MW be added to the national grid.
Did Obi ever put up a fight against the then PDP Government on the need for his own electricity investment in Anambra? Tinubu was the first Governor to do this.

Let's be real and let's face the issues. You may not like Tinubu because he doesn't look presentable or younger at the moment and I understand, but I am yet to be convinced Obi is more competent than Tinubu for the job in terms of competence alone.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by obotematics: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Eyeneka mark, elections are not won by show offs and rallies . You have said it all be the underdog
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Britishpea: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor...

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..

And Na Obi that has no vision and any initiative go give u that? He’s your choice anyway but it is like living in the future of circumstances. How I wish the Obi will win and u witness abysmal failure.
U see all the Igbo artistes artists announcing for Obi, una think say Na because dem want better? No! Na because they want their own. Funny enough, people who abused him badly for poor governance while he was governor were the ones singing his praises now just because they want an Igbo man of their clan to win the presidency .

Endsars people who have no clue of what governance means are up for Obi. I had talked to so many of them and they are as confused as their ipob apologist, Obi! Isn’t it funny why Obi who never identified with Endsars is now the one enjoying the support of the endsars projectors? Aren’t these advertisers confused? Sowore is supposed to be the one enjoying the support, if at all.
Obi isn’t just popular because he contested. He’s popular because Igbos are not like u. They don’t backbite their own unlike People like u in Yoruba land backbiting yourselves everywhere. They sell him to people like you and it sailed.
We now know the sponsors of endsars.
If things go the way of tribalism, that’s fine. People are identifying with their own already. Yoruba always act ‘woke’ but still loosing it. Igbo people will never sell their lands to foreigners the way Yoruba sells their even their family houses to Igbos. And you think Igbos are not ethnically. This 2023 presidential election is purely on ethnicity. Take it to the bank.

Ogbeni, get down from your high horse Tinubu will win the election and Ipob noise continues. Or havent u wondered why ipob agitations suddenly take a halt?
Omo ale jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Sycophants will lead BAT to his Waterloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2022
In a fraudulent election,yes, tinubu will win.But in a credible election he won't come first or second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Alphanancy: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Same story everyday for the past two months or thereabouts. Every new day you haven't eaten since yesterday but you have data everyday.
Go and find something to do.
Ufonn:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by edungene7: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Aside rigging tell me what other hope Tinubu has even is kinsmen Afenifere have endorsed Peter obi and Yusuf Datti openly the Youth that would decided the elections are with Peter obi only a criminal would think otherwise
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Foreseer: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Even when advised/faced with reality, some people cannot still snap out of their self-induce political hype
shame on you and your likes

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Britishpea:

And Na Obi that has no vision and any initiative go give u that? He’s your choice anyway but it is like living in the future of circumstances. How I wish the Obi will win and u witness abysmal failure.
U see all the Igbo artistes artists announcing for Obi, una think say Na because dem want better? No! Na because they want their own. Funny enough, people who abused him badly for poor governance while he was governor were the ones singing his praises now just because they want an Igbo man of their clan to win the presidency .

Endsars people who have no clue of what governance means are up for Obi. I had talked to so many of them and they are as confused as their ipob apologist, Obi! Isn’t it funny why Obi who never identified with Endsars is now the one enjoying the support of the endsars projectors? Aren’t these advertisers confused? Sowore is supposed to be the one enjoying the support, if at all.
Obi isn’t just popular because he contested. He’s popular because Igbos are not like u. They don’t backbite their own unlike People like u in Yoruba land backbiting yourselves everywhere. They sell him to people like you and it sailed.
If things go the way of tribalism, that’s fine. People are identifying with their own already. Yoruba always act ‘woke’ but still loosing it. Igbo people will never sell their lands to foreigners the way Yoruba sells their even their family houses to Igbos. And you think Igbos are not ethnically. This 2023 presidential election is purely on ethnicity. Take it to the bank.

Ogbeni, get down from your high horse Tinubu will win the election and Ipob noise continues. Or havent u wondered why ipob agitations suddenly take a halt?
Omo ale jatijati!

its not about obi here.. We need something different from Atiku and Tinubu.. Come to my area. A whole federal road, between abulegba and sango not motorable.. This week alone, 2 people have died due to one way drivers when there's no alternative.. The roads have been this way almost 2 years now.. I don't know obi but we need something new.. Somebody we can hold accountable and responsible
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:
See wisdom.... Seriously I really wish power come back to south. Obi , Tinubu and sowore is good as long as the President come from south.

But the hatred of Igbo and Yoruba make me prefer neutral candidate.

I love Sowore but he can not win

I go for Atiku

You don't want to be caught in between the hate?

You are such a coward.

Since Satan and God doesn't like each other, go and side Mami-Water then.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by edungene7: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Alphanancy:
Same story everyday for the past two months or thereabouts. Every new day you haven't eaten since yesterday but you have data everyday.
Go and find something to do.
This is what APC has caused us even the lazy ones nw have ample excuses to flaunt their laziness in public space
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by N3TRAL: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Britishpea:

Omo ale jatijati!

The person you quoted is not even Yoruba in the 1st place.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by obembet(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You don't want to be caught in between the hate?

My mother is a coward.

Since Satan and God doesn't like each other, go and side Mami-Water then.

So which tribe is God and which tribe is Satan.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Foreseer: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria
shame on you and your likes.

Which dues?? You no get sense, we are talking about better government you are talking about dues.

Lazy youth like you

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Mummiesboy: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Techhybeam:
Abeg who is Mark essien?
You no see em face like homo so? We no know am, na em client go know am.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

So which tribe is God and which tribe is Satan.

Are you a believer of God or a Luciferian?

If you believe in God, then stop and start believing in mami-water, since luficer and God hates each other.

If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by DadaHammed: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Abeg na who be mark essien? Na footballer?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Decent09(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
There is so much the politically naive hate-filled ipob terrorist group members and sympathizers do not know.

In 2023, the lack of home training most of them have been displaying will end in poto poto mud.

Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending them with curses back to their irresponsible parents who failed to raise them well.
check my signature for free stuffs!

It's typical of Ipobians sir
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Pclemenza: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2022
The official campaign for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these�

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
You are also human, you must not die on the crumbs table
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you are.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufilled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying summer abroad.
They don't go out with knife , gun, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria
Copied

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by SmartPolician: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Yes, he's entitled to his opinion, but I have always maintained that Atiku, not Tinubu, is the favourite to win this election.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
Exactly... Behave like an underdog and take them by surprise. There is work to do.
whatever the work na third or fourth labour and Obi go take... Next year una go calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt / Twitter Ban: FG Could Have Handled It A Lot Better - Sanwo-Olu / Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.