Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22415 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Xbobtage: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Based on what analysis>
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Obojuju: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Vote APC for a better Islamization of Nigeria
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better depreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.
Don't allow them use tribal divisions cause you another four years suffering. Those trying to deceive you are being paid in dollars. They are part of the reason for high dollar-naira exchange. If you join them to mortgage your future, while you don't have money to spend in the harsh economy, they will be spending theirs and travelling around the world.
Allowing tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning is giving room to enslavement. Don't listen to their fake promises and do not be deceived by the gifts they want to use to deceive you.
In your country, students cannot school comfortably without cultists dealing with them. There is high occultism, sex for grade, money for grade and other vices. Their children cannot school in Nigeria in their quest to escape those vices. But they come to higher same gangs to win elections. Their children spend the best of money in biggest clubs in Europe and even wash their hands with costly champagne.
They do not seek medical attention in Nigeria because they know that expert doctors have flee to other countries. How long will you be praying to japa to go and become slave in other countries? Everyday your people abroad snap beautiful pictures to intimidate you. As if they are in heaven while you are in hell. Is it not about time you too started taking similar pictures to humble them? Why do you think it's difficult baba mi?
You cannot farm in peace again. You cannot travel in peace again. The possibility of you dying prematurely is daily flashing in your eyes. Tribalism or religion will not save you my brother. Your PVC is your power. If you vote the old order, they will assume its business as usual and reinforce the same stealing. If you vote out the old order, even the new order will be afraid of what you can do and will behave properly. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by yetunsbay(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP
funniest comment ever pre-2023
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Jackbaur88: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Is a great strategy to adopt in doing anything In life. It will make you to avoid complacency and work harder until your goal is achieved.
The Obidient movement have a lot of work to do. We must carry the good news to our people in the villages and rural areas. My mum in the village is still shouting Atiku, Atiku because it's Atiku she has always been hearing about for years now.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Alawode01(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Jagaban is the man to the throne.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Jagaban is the outright winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Smith414: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19
Abeg who be d one
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Traplord09: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Emilokan Emilokan, Emilokan,
Time reach now to come out, we no see your brake light.

Abeg make He getat.

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Akmahoghany: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor...

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Omo ale don drop quotes!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by BluntCrazeMan: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2022
At the right time, we will remind him how good of an underdog he is
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Konjiboii: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2022
No his not,stop giving him false hope
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Masturbator2020: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2022
adanio:
This one has smoked something.

It's Obi we know.
You clearly don't understand his message
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by deeva2: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi himself knows that he can't smell aso rock so resorted to telling churches to take back their country and giving fake figures just to gain gullible Nigerians to his side.

The master strategist, Tinubu is unstoppable..

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

In your dreams. These people need to wake up. Well, we are happy to shock them
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Masturbator2020: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
temitope27:
Which is sure

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY
you clearly don't understand his message, do you?

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by hush15: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria

Abeg, which dues Someone that can't even be present to sign peace accord agreement in person for his own presidential campaign but can manage to to take picture in faraway London!!!, dues kee him dia
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by hush15: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria

Abeg, which dues Someone that can't even be present to sign peace accord agreement in person for his own presidential campaign but can manage to take picture in faraway London!!!, dues kee him dia
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Fiscus105(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
domination:
Urchins doesn't even know that tinubu name is in Pandora, while Obi has cleared his name tinubu is yet to comment on it

Oga, even unborn children know that Tinubu is a thief, but people keep hammering Obi name in Pandora scandal because the way his supporters urchins are projecting him as a saint.
........ nobody holy past oooo......
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Emmynwasmart: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Well I think he is telling us not to feel relaxed or to claim victory before the real battle begins at it stands now even baba emiloko is gradually accepting defeat

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Benitoh: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2022
I like his sense of humor... Peter obi all the way.

Tinubu has already thrown in the towel, he knows he goes no where. Sickly man ruling a sick country, God forbid.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by SmellyNyash: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
BAT na their mate? Tinubu is a strategist, we see intelligence in everything he does. God bless our incoming President!
Strategizing on top of hospital bed dying abi?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by TheGift: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:

Someone that is sick and doesn't look like He will live long is whom you are promoting to help Nigeria live long?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by crafteck(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor...

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Same.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by TheGift: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Jagaban is the outright winner

Based on what? E mi lo kan? Or rigging?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Reyhzor(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
There is so much the politically naive hate-filled ipob terrorist group members and sympathizers do not know. In 2023, the lack of home training most of them have been displaying will end in poto poto mud.
Dr. Nnamani is already sending them back to their irresponsible parents who failed to raise them well.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Go get work bro.
Hope say you get PVC?
If you get vote your candidate and hush
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by mizz2posh: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Hehehe actually, the favourite to win it is Atiku, even Tinubu knows Buhari is not supporting him.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by johnbd: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Yes he is the most corrupt of the three.
But not the most loved. grin
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by BATified2023: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..
emeka Welldone
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by baretalk: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
He ia the man with the best track record.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Which Tinubu, you mean the one that has not honoured every avenue given him to address the nation, even the peace accord event he can't show up. Tell him to let us know what is happening.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by phemmie06(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Well you're right that is if PDP still exist before the election.
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka Welldone
are u serious.. Send me a mail let's talk.. So u can confirm I'm yoruba.. Check all my previous topics.. ���

Me, emeka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / Breaking News! Akwa Ibom State Is Boiling / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.