Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22423 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by JohnOkolo: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

i laugh you in your mother's dialect...

E go shock unah, #APCTill2031
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Emyogalanya:
Hide-and-seek candidate. he keep shouting Emi lokan. Time for NBA, PEACE ACCORD, INTERVIEWS HE WILL SEND shettima. No wonder shettima said he will head security, while tinubu will head the economy. In that case who is the GCFR? GCON? GCAF? shettima? If so it is shettima's emi lokan

I have said the same ooooo. That man is a vegetable. He wants to be figure head. While the fulanis will continue where buhari stops.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Jagaban is the outright winner

Where is he now? London for treatment?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Advertisershubs(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

Year 2023 Election: Attention to All Aides of Every Presidential Candidates; Let Us Know Your Manifestos (Mandates: Vision and Mission Statements) for Nigerians right here on this political engagement thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7357468/2023-attention-all-aides-presidency#117102761

With the way things are going on the internet of things; who do you think will win the 2023 presidential election ?

1) Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim (YPP)

2) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP)

3) Omoyele Sowore (AAC)

4) Peter Obi (LP)

5) Prince Adewole Adebayo (SDP)

6) Kola Abiola (PRP)

7) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (APC)

8 ) Atiku Abubakar (PDP)

We have created this political thread for the purpose of Engaging All Aspirants of The Presidential Race.

Our Concern is to engage All Presidential Candidates to Present their Manifestos Publicly on This Political Thread of Nairaland so that We all can see and understand their respective mission for the next 4 years.

This is the sanity we need to uphold.

Literarily; We need to know what these Presidential Candidates have in stock for us.

Many of Them Utilize Their Aides to Sponsor Political Posts to The Front page of Nairaland.

However; Not too much is being achieved as Alot of Nigerians are always on each other's neck as they HATEFULLY CAMPAIGN Against each other's Choice of Candidacy.

Hence; it is very important to do things very differently and rightly.

We are all Nigerians.

We all have been affected and We all will be affected if we vote in the wrong person into the presidential office come 2023.

Hence; We have created this thread to ensure that we come in peace with each other to ensure that we all see from All Political Aides of These Politicians or Directly from Them.

If they really mean well for Nigerians; then it should take them nothing to personally create an account on this National/Global Forum so that they address the masses literally.

We want to know:

1) Their Respective Visions;

2) Their Respective Mission Statements stating their Respective Action Plans and Steps To Fulfil Their Envisioned Missions.

3) Their Respective Solutions to The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria below:
i) The POVERTY of Poor Education,
ii) The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation,
iii) The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply,
iv) The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare,
v) The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

Let Our Voice Be Heard.

Please; Join This Movement without insulting any member of the platform.

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Foreseer:
shame on you and your likes.

Which dues?? You no get sense, we are talking about better government you are talking about dues.

Lazy youth like you

I've seen Democrats going against Democrats because they dont agree in certain opinions. Our own no be so o. U go see incompetency because na APC u go still wan vote am. Omo una need to get some sense.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by heniford2: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Very strong words
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Who is these clown?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by DeleTaller: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
dynicks:
Something av noticed....

Whenever your enemy or opponent looks at u disdainfully, just know u on the path of coasting to victory..!!....

so u didn't see Obinna looking at Shettima in the picture? your arrow suppose get 2 heads
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 07kjb: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2022
The writer is OBEDIENT

HOPE U GUYS UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE MEANT
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by novaris(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

how in the creatures name is this front page worthy ?

well common sense is not common at all
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Bovis(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..

Forward your account details to me, l want to credit you with something for the weekend
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by dynicks(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

so u didn't see Obinna looking at Shettima in the picture? your arrow suppose get 2 heads
lol...obinna was staring at the MC... grin
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Daggash98: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is going no where.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by IMPARTIAL: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Yeah! Favorite to win. But will the politically powerful north trust him enough to hand over to him?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by BiafraAburi: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria
From the UK hospital bed abi! Thunder will fore al lyou agbado urchins.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by DeleTaller: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2022
dynicks:
lol...obinna was staring at the MC... grin

And Shettima is the MC abi?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by barinedan(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. That's your opinion
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Mummyfour(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..
I am proud of you bro, not because you are OBiDIENT, but simply because you are being honest.

75 % My very good childhood friends are yorubas and they reason like you.

They call obi their man any day.

Like I would always say, my support for obi is not because of tribe or religion.
If datti was running as president in another party and I see that he is best quafied and humane than obi, I will vote him.

Can't we just go beyond religion and tribe and vote in competent people?.
Na who do us this thing?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by dynicks(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

And Shettima is the MC abi?
check well, u will see that obi's head is tilted slightly abit to the upside....he ain't staring directly at shettima
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Karlosorji(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Even when advised/faced with reality, some people cannot still snap out of their self-induce political hype

Shame that we don't smoke and basked ourselves in hulicination

As a non religious software developer I'm more of a realist than fantasmic person, Peter Obi lost out the day he allows the North and Atiku rob him of the PDP presidential ticket that rightfully belongs to South East

Even in US only Democrat and Republican have the structure and resources to win national election, any other thing is just wasting its time

You really believe labour party will have 70k votes in Osun and Ekiti combined? Check what the party had in recent governor election

Don't tell me it's strictly about the candidate alone unless you mean labor party fielded shitty candidate in the states above

Even most of your supporters are unwilling to vote labor party as their own state governor neither are they willing to be represented by LP in Senate or house of rep

Do you mean all those LP candidate are shitty candidates to the extent of you unwilling to vote them?

The only good thing about Peter Obi, labor party and wike fight is that Atiku and the North will never again in their life go near things that belong to South East or the south generally
guy underestimate Peter Obi and you will be shooting yourself in the leg. That man joined a new party in Anambara and won the incumbent. Go and verify.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ComeToJesus: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Somebody will just go to Twitter to dig up a nondescript and inconsequential bloke who is having episodic crisis and air his warped views.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bovis:

Forward your account details to me, l want to credit you with something for the weekend
grin funny you.. Thanks..
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you dont need to be Yoruba before supporting any candidate, be original, no Yoruba have time to be introducing himself as Yoruba before typing their opinion. which one is I'm Yoruba living lagos dumb Biafran

low self esteem is not our thing here in west, na low self esteem dey make you igbo impersonate and introduce yourself before airing your gibberish view as if anyone care

na peter obi that can transform Anambra is the one that will change Nigeria but Tinubu that gave lagos a template of development is not good. typical dumb sad east specimen
u opened ur account last month for Tinubu.. I opened mine 13 years ago in 2009.yet I'm the liar here... God punish the spirit of poverty in u
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Difrent: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

Its a democracy
There's freedom of choice.....that illiterate and poor people chose to voteAPC doesnt deny them of their fundamental freedom of choice.
And there are 13 presidential candidates to chose from
So what's the hullabaloo about

Most of you PO goons are better off living in China or Russia .....that's where Dictatorship exist...as far as we practice democracy in Nigeria....we all cannot vote PO.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ProJectAnatot(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
whatever the work na third or fourth labour and Obi go take... Next year una go calm down

Okay
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm in
Pclemenza:
The official campaign for the 2023 elections have commenced.
Take 1 minute and think about these�

No face cap � can cover your hunger for 4 years
No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years
5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years
1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years.
5 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years

If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question �
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?
Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

Think about your value
Think about your voice
Think about your future
You are also human, you must not die on the crumbs table
Politicians are not more Nigerians than you are.
The power is in your hands.

If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.
It is better to live a fufilled life, than voting for your own problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethnical cards that are unfavorable to your future.
They will visit you during campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.
Work for an accountable candidate.

Election is local but politics is international
The outcome of election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.
Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

Don't submit yourself as campaign thug,
The children of politicians are enjoying summer abroad.
They don't go out with knife , gun, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria
Copied

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Basic123: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP
grin delusion
Well the second position is between the two
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by jackobi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
AS E DEY PAIN THEM
E GO DEY SWEET US

PETER OBI Our next President

All the way

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is the problem with Pandora people and folks in the SE in general, they only dance and listen to their own songs and voices, nothing more, no sense of outside awareness and real world realities, they are always out of touch even with themselves.

This is nothing new, of course.

They think this is their turn, glad Nigeria gave them an opportunity to contest fairly and lose fairly, sadly, the impending loss as we all know means social unrest, brutal and deadly violence in the whole of SE and the biafra flags they've been hiding will come out in full force.

We hope and pray the SE doesn't burn to the ground.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by GodsOwnMan: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night. I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..

So because something MUST change you're gonna vote for a 3rd class graduate in philosophy who was a colosal failure as governor of ordinary Anambra over Tinubu the architect of modern Lagos?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by leye4u: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
There is never a time I have seen Obi as a competitor in this election.

Obi will struggle to have up to 300k votes.

Most of the 300k votes will come from the South East.
That means you are not politically conscious of happenings in the country,even core politicians dey fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis / Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.