Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22403 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Promising5555: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2022
He wrote well, Labour Party have a lot of work to do, they should not rely on the hype

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 2Radii: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..
Lol

You guys are always Yoruba man living in either itaogbolu or ogbomosho grin grin

Either u claim yoruba or not, we wey go vote obi go vote and those wey no go vote no go vote.

Yoruba must be a great tribe for everyone to one to associate grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by oluwaseyi0: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Foreseer:
shame on you and your likes

Shame that we don't smoke and basked ourselves in hulicination

As a non religious software developer I'm more of a realist than fantasmic person, Peter Obi lost out the day he allows the North and Atiku rob him of the PDP presidential ticket that rightfully belongs to South East

Even in US only Democrat and Republican have the structure and resources to win national election, any other thing is just wasting its time

You really believe labour party will have 70k votes in Osun and Ekiti combined? Check what the party had in recent governor election

Don't tell me it's strictly about the candidate alone unless you mean labor party fielded shitty candidate in the states above

Even most of your supporters are unwilling to vote labor party as their own state governor neither are they will to be represented by LP in Senate or house of rep

Do you mean all those LP candidate are shitty candidates to the extent of you unwilling to vote them?

The only good thing about Peter Obi, labor party and wike fight is that Atiku and the North will never again in their life go near things that belong to South East or the south generally

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ufuosman(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
2023 go shock tinubu and his supporters
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Mummiesboy: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
DadaHammed:
Abeg na who be mark essien? Na footballer?
Na one drug addict like that weh just come out from rehabilitation center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by nasstil: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Oga face your Hotelng booking business
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
johncreek:
The only Essien I know is Michael Essien.
hahaha... exactly
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by N3TRAL: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Shame that we don't smoke and basked ourselves in hulicination

As a non religious software developer I'm more of a realist than fantasmic person, Peter Obi lost out the day he allows the North and Atiku rob him of the PDP presidential ticket that rightfully belongs to South East

Even in US only Democrat and Republican have the structure and resources to win national election, any other thing is just wasting its time

You really believe labour party will have 70k votes in Osun and Ekiti combined? Check what the party had in recent governor election

Don't tell me it's strictly about the candidate alone unless you mean labor party fielded shitty candidate in the states above

Even most of your supporters are unwilling to vote labor party as their own state governor neither are they will to be represented by LP in Senate or house of rep

Do you mean all those LP candidate are shitty candidates to the extent of you unwilling to vote them?

The bulk of those who genuinely believe Labour Party is leading do not possess basic quantitative reasoning abilities.

Many of them swear that the solidarity walks in select states across the country attract more than a million people. They do not even know how to quantify a million people.

Their argument: if 4 million people walked for LP in Abuja, we have 4 million votes in the bag when in reality, those who gathered for the walk were not more than 20,000.

The Jos rally that Obi attended was done in a 15,000 capacity stadium where all seats were not filled as more people stood. The number of people in the stadium that day were not up to 1% of registered voters in Plateau State. They see the pictures and conclude that they have Plateau State in the bag.

Their utterances go to show the low quality of foundational education in the country where young "literate" adults do not understand elementary things like numbers and figures.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Hydroxide(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
If not for tribalism that is worrying some people, no sensible person will vote APC in this presidential election
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by oluwaseyi0: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
N3TRAL:

The bulk of those who genuinely believe Labour Party is leading do not possess basic quantitative reasoning abilities.

Many of them swear that the solidarity walks in select states across the country attract more than a million people. They do not even know how to quantify a million people.

Their argument: if 4 million people walked for LP in Abuja, we have 4 million votes in the bag when in reality, those who gathered for the walk were not more than 20,000.

The Jos rally that Obi attended was done in a 15,000 capacity stadium where all seats were not filled as more people stood. The number of people in the stadium that day were not up to 1% of registered voters in Plateau State. They see the pictures and conclude that they have Plateau State in the bag.

Their utterances go to show the low quality of foundational education in the country where young "literate" adults do not understand elementary things like numbers and figures.

Exactly, and when you point out this thing they see you as their enemy

Me that walk away from religion because it's not adding up, I wonder how someone can then think of forcing another political illusion on us all

I still insist that

The only good thing about Peter Obi, labor party and wike fight is that Atiku and the North will never again in their life go near things that belong to South East or the south generally

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by kingyakos: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
HajiMT:
Of course yes. The man has paid his dues. I believe strongly that he will make a positive difference for Nigeria. Long life Asiwaju, Long life Nigeria

Which dues, is it by paying of dues u want a sick nation to be pilot by a sick man.

It's only in nigeria i dey hear dis paying of dues as a way of settlement to politicians.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OfemGeomorph(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

A new pandemic has been reported in Nigeria that is spreading across Nigeria and faster than COVID-19.

The earliest variant was first discovered in Onitsha in Anambra State in 2010, but it later disappeared sometime in February 2018.

Virologists and scientists across Nigeria have now named the virus OBID-23, due to it's fast rate of spread. Although thousands of elderly persons are already down with this virus, experts say YOUTHS are more predisposed to contracting this OBID-23 virus.

The fatality rate of this new virus is ZERO and the symptoms include.

(1.) Unusual desire for good governance

(2.) Severe hunger and thirst for Economically advanced, safer and better Nigeria

(3.) Complete loss of appetite for giving or accepting 'Shi-shi' (Bribe) and vote selling

(4.) 'Stinginess' and zero tolerance to economic wastages

(5.) High intolerance of tribalism, ethnicity, selfishness and religious discriminations.

(6.) Extraordinary compulsion to go to INEC CVR Center to register and get your PVC.

If you are showing any of these symptoms, then you may have contracted this virus. If you are already infected by the virus, please don't panic. Recent research at Ahmadu Bello University Center for virological studies has proved that victims of OBID-23 virus will remain absolutely healthy and ready to champion the emergence of a new Nigeria.

Since the re-emergence of OBID-23 this year, World Health Organisation has remained perplexed and world leaders are keenly observing the development in Nigeria to determine if border closure will be necessary to contain the spread.

There is no known cure or preventive measures to protect people from OBID-23 virus. Once anyone comes in contact with the virus, it stays with the person for life and such OBID-23 victims are now called the OBI-DIENTS.

If you suspect that you might have contracted the OBID-23 infection, please quickly join the amazing group of OBIDIENT REBIRTH which includes Peter Obi Support Network group or Take Back Naija Movement.

Share this post now to get someone infected by this great virus that is sweeping across Nigeria.

Culled from: The People's Conscience Newspaper- July 5, 2022, (Creative News Column) Page 3.
Copied.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Williams150(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Who is ode guy,

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by GenSam(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..

You think Obi is the person. I pity you.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Tye sad truth!

Tinubu has no opposition

Atiku would have been, but Obi already buried Atiku’s chances.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

you dont need to be Yoruba before supporting any candidate, be original, no Yoruba have time to be introducing himself as Yoruba before typing their opinion. which one is I'm Yoruba living lagos dumb Biafran

low self esteem is not our thing here in west, na low self esteem dey make you igbo impersonate and introduce yourself before airing your gibberish view as if anyone care

na peter obi that can transform Anambra is the one that will change Nigeria but Tinubu that gave lagos a template of development is not good. typical dumb sad east specimen
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by N3TRAL: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Exactly, and when you point out this thing they see you as their enemy

Me that walk away from religion because it's not adding up, I wonder how someone can then think of forcing another political illusion on us all

I still insist that

They really believe we're stupid because we have a different opinion. When I critically examine their assertions I'm disappointed. It's worse when they say nothing but call you a tribalist, a lout and an uneducated person.

Straight A student like me who is also street smart to the core. I have lent hundreds of thousands to three people this year, all of them are obedients. I'm as young as them as well, but even as a 16 year old student, I built an income source which I'm starting life with. I know if tables were turned, they wouldn't help me.

Live and let live.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Mccullum: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
dynicks:
Something av noticed....

Whenever your enemy or opponent looks at u disdainfully, just know u on the path of coasting to victory..!!....

But obi too is staring at Shetima.. grin
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
He is right
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Atiku, Tinubu, Kachuku, Imomulen and Kwankwanso are fine by me to win the election but never obi instead for obi to win the election should be cancel or rig that is my stand till the end.

That green snake, liar and fucking pretender called obi will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Tradepunter2: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with

It is between labour party and PDP

na people LIKE YOU go make obi fail..... what this GUY is saying is a PLAIN TRUTH.... ALL YOU OBI SUPPORTERS ARE ACTING DUMB....

THE BATTLE NEVER START, fight like an UNDERDOG, and don't believe in your own hype.... BECAUSE ALL YOU WILL THINK IT THE NEXT MAN THAT WILL BE VOTING AND WILL END UP NOT VOTING AT ALL JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE USELESS CROWDS, THUS GIVING TINUBU A CHANCE

APC won't GIVE YOU POWER just like that, you have to fight for every inch.... EVERY OBI SUPPORTERS SHOULD PREPARE TO MAKE SACRIFICE, SLEEP THERE ON THE DAY OF COUNTING... and only celebrate when the elections are won

my prayer is that obi supporters wont be their own downfall
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by frog12: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2022
who is this person ?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Tradepunter2:

na people LIKE YOU go make obi fail..... what this GUY is saying is a PLAIN TRUTH.... ALL YOU OBI SUPPORTERS ARE ACTING DUMB....

THE BATTLE NEVER START, fight like an UNDERDOG, and don't believe in your own hype.... BECAUSE ALL YOU WILL THINK IT THE NEXT MAN THAT WILL BE VOTING AND WILL END UP NOT VOTING AT ALL JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE USELESS CROWDS, THUS GIVING TINUBU A CHANCE

APC won't GIVE YOU POWER just like that, you have to fight for every inch.... EVERY OBI SUPPORTERS SHOULD PREPARE TO MAKE SACRIFICE, SLEEP THERE ON THE DAY OF COUNTING... and only celebrate when the elections are won

my prayer is that obi supporters wont be their own downfall

Just leave those Obi idiots the disgrace obi will chop I swear no be here just wait shey dem dey craze for head we go show dem say craze get class. I can't it with any amount obishit will n3ver win a ingle state in SW and the North even in SS no state will risk falling for him.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by dynicks(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Mccullum:

But obi too is staring at Shetima.. grin
lol...obi was staring at the MC... grin
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But have you heard anyone decmped to LP? Has always been movement between APC to PDP or vice versal. So, tell us what miracle will produce Obi apart from hacking into INEC Server?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

lol, continue.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

Mr. Man. That's your opinion so please keep it to yourself.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by ogechijohn(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Zydote:
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do.

https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1575395346364104707?t=3f5rUOvCUoyfrSbed6Sj6A&s=19

The headline is misleading

What Mark Essien is trying to say is that Obedients need to put in much effort to beat the ruling class.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Emilokan Emilokan, Emilokan,
Time reach now to come out, we no see your brake light.

Abeg make he getat.

Interview he no go show. Sign useless peace agreement he no show. Come arise tv make we gist small na lie. If na to gather him paid people dey tell them wetin he like he go be number 1. EMILOKAN it's well with u ooo. Get well soon we know where u dey.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:

My brother. God will punish anyone calling you a bastard for speaking the truth. I'm also a yoruba but I suport the honest truth. Like u rightly said it those illiterates, politicians in lagos (beneficiaries to Tinubu dynasty) and thugs that will suport him. That's the fact. God bless you.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by 7arrows: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Techhybeam:
Abeg who is Mark essien?

As far we both dont know him. Then bro he's inconsequential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.