Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (22419 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

So because something MUST change you're gonna vote for a 3rd class graduate in philosophy who was a colosal failure as governor of ordinary Anambra over Tinubu the architect of modern Lagos?
1999 Tinubu is never same as 2023.. Tinubu..
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Lekan239(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
Ure so right jare.. Attack them like a thief in d night.

I'm a yoruba man living in Lagos. 90% of my friends and family are voting Peter obi.. Moreover, Apc supporters that I know are either illiterates or tribal bigots or people benefiting directly from govt officials..

My wish is not to be the richest in my area.. I want everybody to have access to education, jobs, power, good roads even if ure poor... Also, I don't need to know anybody to get things done.. My friend put a call to a USA senator yesterday to demand an explanation.. Just like that o

I earn more than my sister, who is a German citizen and a nurse. Yet she has access to everything she needs.

Some people already calling me a bastard, but it really saddens that anybody will want this trend to go on.. Something must change..
and off all the other candidates contesting for president, u think Peter Obi who was once a governor, who was once under PDP, some one who is a friend/subordinate to the ruling class sabotaging Nigeria,
someone who have eat and dine with virtually all top notch politicians and someone jumping from one party to another. If you think this kind of person is the right one to liberate Nigeria. Then I'm sorry too say no matter if you are in Germany doing well for urself or in any part of the world, your thinking faculty is very low....

In Nigeria politics, I have learned not to judge a candidate based on the performance of a politician who ruled under his/her party. Because Obasanjo did woefully with pdp does not translate to Yaradua doing woefully. Perhaps Yaradua was one of the best democratic president if not the best Nigeria has ever had. And he was an Umbrella.

Likewise Buhari doing woefully under APC does not translate to Tinubu doing woefully. They are different individual.

If you truly want wats best for Nigeria, you would have gone for a nobody candidate under the various less known political parties....

I know nothing I reason with you here will make you change your mind. I'm not here to convince you from the choice you have taken but rather to show you that it's not the best choice like you thought it was.

Atiku, Obi and BAT are all birds of same feathers. You can only use what they did at their previous elected position to judge who is the lesser evil.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by jaytee01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
BAT na their mate? Tinubu is a strategist, we see intelligence in everything he does. God bless our incoming President!

Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
u opened ur account last month for Tinubu.. I opened mine 13 years ago in 2009.yet I'm the liar here... God punish the spirit of poverty in u

you're a celebrated iidiot with your unnecessary shalaye

what make you think I'm not old here than you, you've low IQ to reason in the level of 21 century

if you like open account in 14AD, make your point and be original while doing that. imbeciles introduction disgust me
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by GodsOwnMan: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
omonla10:
1999 Tinubu is never same as 2023.. Tinubu..

That maybe true but he is still far better than a 3rd class graduate with no record of meaningful governing achievements. The point I am trying to get over to you is that Nigeria is at a cross roads and we need someone with a proven record of effective governance through development and meaningful inniatives. voting a slow minded failure of a governor at this crucial point will only make things far worse than they currently are.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're a celebrated iidiot with your unnecessary shalaye

what make you think I'm not old here than you, you've low IQ to reason in the level of 21 century

if you like open account in 14AD, make your point and be original while doing that. imbeciles introduction disgust me
a baby will always remain a baby.. How much have u earned from all these rants.. Been at work since morning. Never knew u still crying since morning. I'm so sorry bro... Let's all pray for the healing of Bat.. Heard he's sick again
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Daniety(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
APC have nothing to come up with
It is between labour party and PDP
Who told you
you should better understand that .....2023, Tinubu √ ahead
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Urheadmaster(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Daniety:
Who told you

you should better understand that
.....2023, Tinubu √ ahead

We know

He is ahead all the way in far away London hospital tongue
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by Daniety(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

We know

He is ahead all the way in far away London hospital tongue
anyhow he will return back
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by toprealman: 3:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria was one of the favourite to qualify for world cup......what happened?
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by toprealman: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

That maybe true but he is still far better than a 3rd class graduate with no record of meaningful governing achievements. The point I am trying to get over to you is that Nigeria is at a cross roads and we need someone with a proven record of effective governance through development and meaningful inniatives. voting a slow minded failure of a governor at this crucial point will only make things far worse than they currently are.
He didn't graduate with a 3rd class.
He has a certificate.
Sense is indeed scarce here.
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
omonla10:
a baby will always remain a baby.. How much have u earned from all these rants.. Been at work since morning. Never knew u still crying since morning. I'm so sorry bro... Let's all pray for the healing of Bat.. Heard he's sick again

Pele o Nigeria labour congress, ise ni ago se Ku

online billionaire, with your night guard job we won't rest again, BAT is healthy than your dad, pray for the cow
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by omonla10(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Pele o Nigeria labour congress, ise ni ago se Ku

online billionaire, with your night guard job we won't rest again, BAT is healthy than your dad, pray for the cow
noted sir. On to the next topic
Re: Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election by GodsOwnMan: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
toprealman:
He didn't graduate with a 3rd class.He has a certificate.Sense is indeed scarce here.

Keep fooling yasef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.