Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47725 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
he should be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BRATISLAVA: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

You need help @bolded. Just like your friend needs it. Because that is the same mindset he used when raping her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by zaki2: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin
This is not funny. angry I'm sure you are an imposter

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Is She a14 year old also?

I think they tend to mature fast about Sex, but in the eyes of the law its illegal.

Ikennaford:

Lols, those 14 years old girls are very smarter than you, they know what they are doing, the world really changed, my neighbor here, she's a single mom from Germany,her daughter has 2 ex's, she's currently dating now and she's sexually active,she asked me the other day,I heard that black guys got packing (Big dicks) my baby mama was there too, omo I don't know what to say,we laugh it out,

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Daniluv1:

A friend of a rapist is also a rapist there is nothing you can tell about that

Because for you to still be able to boldly come out here to say he raped someone and still calling him your friend something says alot just that you haven't been caught

So the moment a friend of yours hits someone with a car, you should also be arrested for manslaughter?

If your friend go do racket for in working place, you should be arrested for fraud?

I'm sure you're in the NPF.

Na dem dey reason like dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Babastrong(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
No wonder some comments look immatured(like 20yrs indeed) to read. and some OP still seek advice from these guys.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You need help @bolded. Just like your friend needs it. Because that is the same mindset he used when raping her.

Honestly, I fault that reasoning as well.

If they had been neighbours for 10 years, the randy idiot would have been 10 when the girl was 4.....

If they literally grew up together over the years, or even if they'd known each other only a couple of years, the girl could still feel safe around him.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by CallmeCHIKE: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome

You’re definitely a pedophile. Bloody fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Bonaventura(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2022
It's not even rape, its defilement and your Hot friend will be in for a long time!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Cooleasy(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2022
rickpat:
for minors whether with or without consent (whether she wants it or not) it's a crime term as defilement as long as she is below the legal age of consent,which is 16years( nigeria)...if it's a case of a minor whether it's her wish or not...it's a crime called defilement
Is it not 18 years in Nigeria again? Please kindly enlighten me.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ObamaMessi: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn BeanmanX Chaos14 HolyMan12 another front pagegrin coolcool
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by valnino(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2022
True talk. He shouldn't blame the parents of the girl rather his randy friend should be blamed for not having self control.
culf:

why are you blaming the parents for your friends uncultured, evil did. some of us team small young, teenage girls in our room without thinking anything sexual. Going to his room is never an excuse, For your friend to even see a 14years sexually appealing means he is not normal.

I pray she heal fast and well from this.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Chaos14: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
BigCowHornn BeanmanX Chaos14 HolyMan12 another front pagegrin coolcool
Na people like us we go see fp for alternate but not for main
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ObamaMessi: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2022
Chaos14:
Na people like us we go see fp for alternate but not for main
Me i dey see for both.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Parachoko: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!
Is your friend even suppose to fuvvck a 14 years old girl? Haba!!

20 years old boy? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Glead(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2022
People behave innocently .
Dont we remember ! Video of the small girl that took internet by storm.
How old was she!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BeanmanX(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Ok thanks...I was thinking it's 14.
See as everybody dey believe your fictional story Obama,,,Nigerians are really gullible oh. grin grin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by LordErrk: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2022
culf:

why are you blaming the parents for your friends uncultured, evil did. some of us team small young, teenage girls in our room without thinking anything sexual. Going to his room is never an excuse, For your friend to even see a 14years sexually appealing means he is not normal.

I pray she heal fast and well from this.

Oil dey your head my brother. Both op and his friend be rapist. Dem suppose arrest am join

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by IamMobisola(f): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Instead of you to advice men to stop raping girls and women, it is parents you are blaming for your uncultured swine of a friend’s evil act?
Mtchww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BeanmanX(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2022
pointblank247:
too bad this is coming from a female. I don't even know what to say
Obamamessi.... grin
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ceeceeuwa: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
You still found a way to blame the victim. Pathetic!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ObamaMessi: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
O.bamamessi.... grin
cool cool cool
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by escapadechuks: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to [/b]parents who let loose of their children.[b]

I'm embarassed!

So it's the parent's fault

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Olam09(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:

Tit for tat.. pussy for dick. sad
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by lebron7(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome
Yeah
Because you're a paedophile, retard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by deltateam: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Really? Birds of same feather flock together.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2022
In Nigeria today a 14yrs old Virgina gender is mature enough to chop gala...
Many female genders start banging at the age of 10yrs...
Go to the North many Virgina genders marry at the age of 12 or even less...to some Alhaji with cassava propellers grin cool

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Ok thanks...I was thinking it's 14.

The age of consent in Nigeria is 18 and not 14. So the guy has committed two major offenses: Rape and sex with a minor. There'd be a lot of mid and smaller offenses that'd be filed against him too. If he knows what is good for him, he had better settle it with the family. It would be hard, but he must understand he messed up and would pay for it dearly in cash and reputation. If the case gets to court, he's gone. He'd pay for it with his freedom. Those female judges at the Lagos Sexual Offenses court are merciless. They'd give him life in prison without thinking twice.

Cc: rickpat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Codes151(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
parent let their children loose?

You are like your friend
You wrote sth, you never even acted remorseful that your own Friend can b like that and you threw shades on the parents.

You are 20 years old n sex n high is what puts you in & your friends In jail??!

Hmmmmm

Sorrow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Anijay1212(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:

What kind of fuckery is this na.
Are you crasy?
angry embarassed embarassed
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by CYFANN: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

You're sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by hope4nigeria(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!
you are blaming parents? You will die in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.