Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (74087 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by pat077: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.
how much must one contribute to be eligible to access such fund?

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice move I must say, I love the fact that people ( Clients) now go for professionals for their building projects....

My 1 cent advice is to rather consider a parapet roofing , your Architect can throw in some different level levelling on the facade to make it superb...

But if this monolithic flat roofing design you adopted can be done and supervised by a well skilled Builder, if not, you may consider taking the first option on later years.......Do consider high headroom as well.....

Discuss it with your Builder and also check for the average rainfall in Abuja per year....

Keep it up.....

We are in the EAST for now ,doing what we are known for ;
Check my signature for Details....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ravensckar(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Paracetamol01:
ummm would like to start mine soon
Then you need to add panadol join that paracetamol wey you dey use o. I've been building for about 2 years now and its giving me sleepless nights. Building a house no be moi-moi o. It's time, energy and money consuming.

But God go make am easy for all of us sha. cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by gwanggaeto(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
We can supply you Bond and Paints to be used for your building project..

We are manufacturer of Bright Weather paints and Novo Multi purpose Glue

7 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Following
God help You to complete your house , i intend to build my first house as a very young man
thats the best thing you can ever do for yourself as a young man. Do not be misled by rubbish advice from others.

19 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Truthshscrazy: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice one
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice thread...

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by princewarri1985: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Details of my two bedroom apartment will come shortly
Including detailed cost of building it from clearing to completion.
Attached is my dream design
Nice one bro! the next one will be your duplex, na win win for everyone here on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
As long as you have remitted in the first 6 months you registered you can access the fund, maximum fund is 7-15 million naira.
pat077:
The deduction is 2.5% from your BASIC PAY which is remitted to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) called National Housing Scheme in your payslip. You could read about them online.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Waiting for your update too...
Olojuobinrin:
Will keep following, maybe I should drop my estimations too , though I already completed the house it’s a 3bed will be moving in by December!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by SIONKPO1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
lawalosky:

I am still paying for 50/25 plot..
I bought it 200k
wow,its kinda cheap please does it have access road and close to main road?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
What's the bonds used for?
gwanggaeto:
We can supply you Bond and Paints to be used for your building project..

We are manufacturer of Bright Weather paints and Novo Multi purpose Glue
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
romenna:
in 2014 I completed mine with 3.5m.
But under Buhari just hold at least times 3.
Woow you mean it? 3.5m?

Where exactly are we heading to in this country? What goes up no dey ever come down for this wicked country

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.
do you know who can process this for me?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gratefulheart2(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Allisgud:
did u just start the project,and how much did he charge u for blocks each, remember u will add 2 coach round on the lintel,is the 1850 blocks among
please will 3 coaches round a lintel be too high?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Onyi90(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Congratulations �. Wishing you a easy, speedy and quality completion

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
As long as you have remitted in the first 6 months you registered you can access the fund, maximum fund is 7-15 million naira.
pat077:
The deduction is 2.5% from your BASIC PAY which is remitted to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) called National Housing Scheme in your payslip. You could read about them online.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by mariahAngel(f): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:

I like the design.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Gratefulheart2:
please will 3 coaches round a lintel be too high?
It will be too much

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by emerged01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
windvane:
why did you say this?I built my 5 bed duplex on a 20ft by 60 ft and I have a neighbor currently building on 16ft by 60ft
I had an experience when I was building mine on half plot which is 120 by 30. The person that helped me built it left 3ft on both sides for walk way but when it was time to roof it I had a problem with my neighbour because of his fence. He is a mad dog,he was threatening to destroy my roof if rain from my roof touch his fence or enter his compound. I just had to connect pipe to the roof to avoid wahala. That's the reason I made that comment.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Fbboyo: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
lawalosky:

I am still paying for 50/25 plot..

I bought it 200k
Which state bro?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kponkedenge(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:

Madalla closer to Abuja

How much did the land cost?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by PAQ(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pls can a professional builder enlighten us on the pros and cons of using this kind of short roof against the humongous roofs used these days.

10 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Mirasteel: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Following
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by BABANGBALI: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your mates are building mention, you're dreaming of building just 2 bedroom flat. Dream big my friend, build and mention and live big
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good luck to you , may God replenish your pocket .

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caprison(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fff

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Lamasta(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Something to learn from
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by maximunimpact(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:

This is a major source of poverty in the land. Small money enter person hand boom e rush go begin mould block and foundation.

Money that would have been invested or put into business gets buried just to belong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OkoAnike(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Will keep following, maybe I should drop my estimations too , though I already completed the house it’s a 3bed will be moving in by December!

Please drop your estimate, I'm starting my 3bedroom immediately the rain stop... Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
You must be lucky o! 3.5m
romenna:
in 2014 I completed mine with 3.5m.
But under Buhari just hold at least times 3.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Cutehector:
do you know who can process this for me?
If it's deducted from your salary, you can do it yourself and you have a the choose from any location. Firstly, find out if it's deducted from your salary then Google FMBN and download the form fill it and wait patiently for the next step. I am surprised you don't know about this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.