Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (74081 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
maximunimpact:

This is a major source of poverty in the land. Small money enter person hand boom e rush go begin mould block and foundation.

Money that would have been invested or put into business gets buried just to belong.

You see this mumu. May God give u sense by force. I don't know whether na your money he won use build house

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:

If it's deducted from your salary, you can do it yourself and you have a the choose from any location. Firstly, find out if it's deducted from your salary then Google FMBN and download the form fill it and wait patiently for the next step. I am surprised you don't know about this.
i just need someone who can run it for me, thats all. Sometimes i can be so busy to pursue these things.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by smi2021(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
[crazy things are happening

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
PAQ:
Pls can a professional builder enlighten us on the pros and cons of using this kind of short roof against the humongous roofs used these days.
it basically pocket friendly but not good during raining season.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Sdkid(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Plot size is 55ft by 25ft
Details of plan will come in shortly
But for clearing I gave it to aboki boy and he charge me 3k for clearing
Pls can I get the plans of the house
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
I envy you.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by smi2021(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Who here does crypto..

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by olasaad(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Will keep following, maybe I should drop my estimations too , though I already completed the house it’s a 3bed will be moving in by December!

Congratulations
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by fkj950ax(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
This type of thread brought me to NL.
Glad to see it’s back on FP.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by smasher1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
As long as you have remitted in the first 6 months you registered you can access the fund, maximum fund is 7-15 million naira. The deduction is 2.5% from your BASIC PAY which is remitted to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) called National Housing Scheme in your payslip. You could read about them online.

I have remitted in the past eleven years. Please how do I access this facility?

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Ikem11(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
WatcherMan:

Well done! Good efforts and I particularly like your dream plan/design!

But I don’t understand why the estimated number of blocks is 1,850, but the available number of blocks on the ground based on your financial capacity is 700,000? Is that a mistake as well?

Purely a mistake . Suppose be "based on financial capacity 700 blocks on ground "

He said the estimated blocks is 1,850 blocks so how then you think 700,000 blocks will be on ground based on his capacity? That makes no sense .

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Just do a little Google research would
Cutehector:
i just need someone who can run it for me, thats all. Sometimes i can be so busy to pursue these things.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Just do a little Google research would
i know about it Modah. I said i need someone to help process. Shey u get.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Ikem11(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Babaflenjor:
Good luck bro, almost finish my own 3 bdr

How much was the estimate?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
smasher1:

I have remitted in the past eleven years. Please how do I access this facility?
Google FMBN
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Cutehector:
i know about it Modah. I said i need someone to help process. Shey u get.
Okay! I can recommend someone but cannot drop the details here. Drop ypur email it check my signature
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by emerged01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

You have 700,000 blocks as against estimated 1,850?
No be juju be that? Him dey sell block? Haba! No believe am. Maybe he was trying to say 700 block. Na skyscraper he wan build grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Allisgud: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Gratefulheart2:
please will 3 coaches round a lintel be too high?
too high

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Stanislause94: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Drop your mail?
stinekprojects@gmail.com
Business whatsapp: 08167097076

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Ybaby: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:
Am following closely.. I already got 2 plots I intend to build on. Maybe in 2024 sha because I just finished paying for the plots from my commission as a real estate agent. For now I want to relax before I start saving up again.

Well done
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by smasher1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Google FMBN

Ok
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by creolehunt: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You see this mumu. May God give u sense by force. I don't know whether na your money he won use build house

How is he a mumu? Logic should take precedence in arguments

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by gosmoney(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Details of my two bedroom apartment will come shortly
Including detailed cost of building it from clearing to completion.
Attached is my dream design
God will help u complete it in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Okay! I can recommend someone but cannot drop the details here. Drop ypur email it check my signature
you can modify the digits, i have called the person.thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by creolehunt: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Caseywilliams:
Following this thread bumber to number coz as God may have it.... I would love to start up our own family house if money enter...house rent this days dey give person hbp

Meanwhile ours is almost half plot... Four bedroom flat fit enter am according to survey plan.

If houserent is a problem for you, how then do you plan to build? This is considering that the house and its furnishing will cost you at least a 5 - 10yr rent considering your current rent and type of house to build.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by mikemiyaki: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Enough, even in Abuja!
Borntosmoke:
Boss can 10 miilion finish aam?? I have a friend having a project like this in mind too

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ufuosman(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Following

Wishing you success

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Estimated Block is 1,850 blocks
My builder has accepted to collect #120,000
To build it to lintel level
Available block on ground now base on my financial capacity is 700,000 blocks
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
35bags of stone for foundation
700k block or 700?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
What are the total in money?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ufuosman(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
dis blocks figure is wrong
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Brownshoe: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Your mates are building mention, you're dreaming of building just 2 bedroom flat. Dream big my friend, build and mention and live big

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.