Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (74085 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by jamesversion: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:
Am following closely.. I already got 2 plots I intend to build on. Maybe in 2024 sha because I just finished paying for the plots from my commission as a real estate agent. For now I want to relax before I start saving up again.

You already have land. Pls come let us marry. kisscheesy
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OkoAnike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.

Please kindly give details of how we can access this opportunity... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Stanislause94: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
1972xy:
can u link me up to your builder please?
visit my business page on Instagram @stinekprojects
I’ll give you a contemporary house plan and construction
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Stanislause94: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Boss can 10 miilion finish aam?? I have a friend having a project like this in mind too
hit me up for a contemporary house plan and construction. Visit my business page on Instagram @stinekprojects

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
OkoAnike:

Please kindly give details of how we can access this opportunity... Thanks
Kindly contact cutehector he has spoken to the person that would help him process it or check my profile
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Estimated blocks 1,850
700,000 blocks. Na sky strapper you dey build ni ??

Hahahaha! I was wondering too. Na tower of babel for Bible the guy wan build grin

I guess he meant 700k on blocks.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Digging Processing and setting out

10 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:

Thanks �.. well it depends on your budget.. as you already know the prices are determined by the location n it's utilities, but look into between 800k and 5m for the outskirt of Lagos/ogun tates..
Outskirts is 10m and above depending on location
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by tiswell(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
ravensckar:
Only one person fit get mind ask this kind question. Is this Avicky? cheesy cheesy

I'll skip the first question because even I don't know how I'm doing. tongue tongue

Now, to answer your second question. Bisola JAPA since 5 years ago and I haven't heard from her. I have since remarried. tongue tongue
hit this discussion in private fa sad

it's none of our business
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by lawalosky(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fbboyo:

Which state bro?

Nasarawa state. New karu precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Ikpongiton: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:

Madalla closer to Abuja
just say Niger State in northern But the building is more than beautiful.God has blessed you.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gadalo1990: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Details of my two bedroom apartment will come shortly
Including detailed cost of building it from clearing to completion.
Attached is my dream design
Big Man I Dey Abuja. Abeg Give Me Job 4 Ya Zite. I have been doing it 4 4 yeaz now. I need money badly to get a fone. abeg oga mi

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by somehow: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice one
Be prepared to be available during the period, else the typical Nigerian builder will drain you.

Adverts:

600sqm Residential estate land available (Medorf Luxury Estate) at Ketu, Epe for ₦3.8m (On the Express Road)

600sqm Commercial estate land (The Wealthy place) available on the same road with Dangote Refinery (Opposite Ibeju-Lekki International trade center) for ₦25m (Opened to negotiation).

500sqm Residential estate land available besides Dangote proposed staff quarters (Treasure Gardens Estate), Ibeju-Lekki for ₦10.3m total package. (Opened to negotiation).

Call +2349025481130 for more details.

All lands are with good titles.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by oliverwrites: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
ravensckar:
Then you need to add panadol join that paracetamol wey you dey use o. I've been building for about 2 years now and its giving me sleepless nights. Building a house no be moi-moi o. It's time, energy and money consuming.

But God go make am easy for all of us sha. cheesy cheesy
I swear down. I have spent about 20m and we are only at roofing stage and with my taste I will definitely need another 20m to complete a 5 bedroom duplex.

To think my wife warned me to let us do a 3 bedroom bungalow first.

Once I finish this house and finally japa if any yeye tenant ( another foolish move I intend japaing and should not have started the project at all ) dare uses nail not to talk of hammer we go go court.

10 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ravensckar(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
tiswell:
hit this discussion in private fa sad

it's none of our business
Senior Man be calming down nau. No be every matter you go dey form seriousness as if you dey una family meeting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
A mini Flat in Ijegun Ikotun
200k annual rent.
Total Package 300k
Zero eight one five 13 four 6 five 7 nine
somehow:
Nice one
Be prepared to be available during the period, else the typical Nigerian builder will drain you.

Adverts:

600sqm Residential estate land available (Medorf Luxury Estate) at Ketu, Epe for ₦3.8m (On the Express Road)

600sqm Commercial estate land (The Wealthy place) available on the same road with Dangote Refinery (Opposite Ibeju-Lekki International trade center) for ₦25m (Opened to negotiation).

500sqm Residential estate land available besides Dangote proposed staff quarters (Treasure Gardens Estate), Ibeju-Lekki for ₦10.3m total package. (Opened to negotiation).

Call +2349025481130 for more details.

All lands are with good titles.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Uredan46(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abeg I need your number, I want your designer to design it to upstairs for me please
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by papiilo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:
Am following closely.. I already got 2 plots I intend to build on. Maybe in 2024 sha because I just finished paying for the plots from my commission as a real estate agent. For now I want to relax before I start saving up again.
aunty give me one

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
ravensckar:
Then you need to add panadol join that paracetamol wey you dey use o. I've been building for about 2 years now and its giving me sleepless nights. Building a house no be moi-moi o. It's time, energy and money consuming.

What stage are you at?
It's tough building in Nigeria those artisans will reap you off but once you are in the builder thread on NL questioning every quotes they would sit up, but one thing I learn very fast is once it's a bad job, fire the person ASAP. Be ready to go to the market yourself with the artisan and price, haggle everything. E no easy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
cool
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Apili: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
This hidden roof of a thing nor good for Nigeria weather make small hole enter and na raining season you go see wahala

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Asour:

That's nice.

Always thought of house ownership as lofty goals for the Middle aged.

What's the going price for plots in Outskirts of most cities?

In the outskirts of Ibadan where I live, plot is 500-700k. I got mine like 3 years ago... About to start work on it soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Machinegun91:
Did you just said 700,000 blocks? Are you building an estate?

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ceeceeuwa: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
ravensckar:

The cost of building materials now is crazy!
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Prokaryote: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Am here to learn, mine is still on foundation level for a 3bedroom family apartment. May God grant you strength,e no easy.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ceeceeuwa: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
As long as you have remitted in the first 6 months you registered you can access the fund, maximum fund is 7-15 million naira. The deduction is 2.5% from your BASIC PAY which is remitted to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) called National Housing Scheme in your payslip. You could read about them online.
Please can you paste a link

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
oliverwrites:
I swear down. I have spent about 20m and we are only at roofing stage and with my taste I will definitely need another 20m to complete a 5 bedroom duplex.

To think my wife warned me to let us do a 3 bedroom bungalow first.

Once I finish this house and finally japa if any yeye tenant ( another foolish move I intend japaing and should not have started the project at all ) dare uses nail not to talk of hammer we go go court.
Oga! Input in your agreement otherwise you go go court tire and lawyer go use you chop.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Foundation Process

8 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Please can you paste a link
kindly call the number on my profile
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by donforeign: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

It's not much bro, depends on the finishing
no be lie
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blinding after digging

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

The cost of building materials now is crazy!
As in outrageous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.