Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA (3728 Views)

Advice On What To Do With This Money / Run Away When You Recieve This Kind Of Messages This Festive Period / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

U wan make them send am back to you so u go sell am for aboki for 710naira...?? grin

Thats forex roundtripping...its technically illegal

Ah .
I swear i didnt know it was illegal.

abeg i no do again
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Coolguy34(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
I have PayPal account, I can help you with it..
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by rickleye: 5:25am On Oct 10, 2022
Have her use Lemonade or send me the money via Paypal and I'll send it to your Nigerian account.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Autobot05: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
I have a legit Wells Fargo account in my name and all
Mention me if you’re interested let’s deal cool
Legit money ONLY o , if na fraud money Abeg pass

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by benqo01(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Let her use Grey very good
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
benqo01:
Let her use Grey very good

but they only support wire transfers
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
motionarena:

Use payoneer or open a dom account
Easy

How do you receive money from us with a uba dom account?
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by motionarena: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Demaxl:

How do you receive money from us with a uba dom account?

Bank transfer na
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by benqo01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Demaxl:

but they only support wire transfers

Yeh I use it very well its cool
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
motionarena:

Bank transfer na

What about the swift code and routing number?

I get uba dom account but they only thing they gave me was the account number

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by bidexdo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Use sendwave
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Slynation(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is where binance comes in...where you get 100% of your money without rip off
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
My aunt wants to send me $700
She is,asking for my PayPal and I told her that Nigeria cant recieve money from PayPal.

Please apart from western union
Which other way can I recieve money from USA??

angry. Where una take dey see these aunties?
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by macho44(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is,asking for my PayPal and I told her that Nigeria cant recieve money from PayPal.

SendWave is fine. If you need a PayPal account, I can help with that. If you're in Lagos, it will be just perfect.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by macho44(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Demaxl:

What about the swift code and routing number?

I get uba dom account but they only thing they gave me was the account number
UBA SwiftCode

UNAFNGLAXXX

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Demaxl(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
macho44:

UBA SwiftCode

UNAFNGLAXXX

So the i will send a swift transfer right?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by macho44(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Demaxl:

So the i will send a swift transfer right?
Yep Yep

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by WebWriter: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Please who's your plug for crypto trading?

peppermint7:
Use crypto
Btc or usdc any one.
The amount will be times 2 of what you will get using PayPal
PayPal rate is around 400$ a dollar
While crypto is 700 a dollar
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by luizpippo(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Scammers everywhere.
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Billgatessecond: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Brother open
Roqqu or Binance or Patricia
Send her your bitcoin address let her transfer the money to you through bitcoin

Chickens don't let anyone decive you ..

When she transfer it then sell it in d app them withdraw to your bank account

Finish
No use another person pay pal ooo scammers are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by peppermint7(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
WebWriter:
Please who's your plug for crypto trading?

You wan trade ??
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by mvem(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

use worldremit
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by masixa83: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

bitcoin
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
We can help you receive the funds through paypal and pay you in naira. Contact us through our whatsapp in signature or website

ChizzyBuna:

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by shagamite: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2022
please is western union still working can I still pick up money with western union
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Coolguy34:
I have PayPal account, I can help you with it..
Look at this one who want to get involved in fraud

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by shagamite: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Folawealth090:
Look at this one who want to get involved in fraud
please is western union still working to receive money from abroad
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Chukatabra: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
People talk about going to the bank and opening a dollar account or something. However, that stuff is damn stressful and you require lots of paper work. I started but aborted it.

I found this app called https://changera.co/ that basically allows me open an account in less than 30 mins and receive/ send money globally.

This article explains what it does better - https://blog.changera.co/a-guide-to-receiving-money-from-the-usa-in-nigeria/
Re: Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpoint1:
Your Aunty indeed grin grin

Nor loud am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She bleeps Around / Would You Marry A Househelp? / Is This Love, Or Has She Just Been Flirting With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.