Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) (54119 Views)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
come to Anambra state, and witness how bad our road and the entire state is over here.

The last past two administrations was useless and corrupt to say. Especially the one of the flat-head Peter Obi.

May we never be that unfortunate to have a leader like that again.
which part of anambara are u from
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by favour32(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
come to Anambra state, and witness how bad our road and the entire state is over here.

The last past two administrations was useless and corrupt to say. Especially the one of the flat-head Peter Obi.

Agbadorian!
English language na ya mate?
...."The last past two administrations was..."
Abegi!
cool
Na only obidient, we dey correct for everything so that them go dey up to date..

Vote Peter Obi...we will definitely update you in everything you need.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by lhordspy: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
unbiased2021:

Your likes have no conscience.
What will you gain pushing a bad leader in there again just for you to start crying river later?

Who is a bad leader? What makes him bad?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Delta state is my state.
All our leaders, bar Ibori are like a curse.
The state with mouthwatering 13% oil derivatives is nothing than a slum.

Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta state.

A simple condom would have delivered Deltans.

Tueh....
To think that he is the PDP vice Presidential candidate is very laughable. I will rather vote a dead TINUBU than vote a ticket that has Okowa on it. Thank God there's Peter Obi on the ballot. cool

Because our leaders are greedy polithiefians, all they care about is their pockets.
Except Akwa Ibom

Ibori the father of all thieves in Delta State. Stop celebrating that thief you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by VenumX: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
See road of oil producing state.
Buzu state.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Delta state is my state.
All our leaders, bar Ibori are like a curse.
The state with mouthwatering 13% oil derivatives is nothing than a slum.

Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta state.

A simple condom would have delivered Deltans.

Tueh....
To think that he is the PDP vice Presidential candidate is very laughable. I will rather vote a dead TINUBU than vote a ticket that has Okowa on it. Thank God there's Peter Obi on the ballot. cool

Because our leaders are greedy polithiefians, all they care about is their pockets.
Except Akwa Ibom
You leave where you can channel your grievance to and start insulting others. Who is in charge of this Road, State or Federal? Why can't you called the people whose primary assignment is to fix road? This is a federal road, I dear you mention any state road in Delta state that is as bad for just 50% state of this Road posted by op
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by FuckDModz: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin

IPOB is the problem.

Mumu people
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:

You know those drivers sign undertaking before agreeing to work right? How can you sell the diesel, do you think they don't know the amount of diesel that you would use for the trip? If you also take extra load that's different from the company's own, you can be sent to jail or pay restitution because you've signed a contract. So, either abide by the rules or you'll find yourself in prison if you can't pay restitution.
the employer should be the one in the prison for enslaving people, my above statement is if you are to pay me #5k per month. And forget, those laws you are qouting doesn't apply in Nigeria. You wicked me I wicked you. You never see where driver disappear with truck and the content inside, na person wey you see dey go prison, treat your employees right.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Too bad
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Smart delta with sluggish Governor
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Backpedal: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
midehi2:
Most of the traffic is dominated by dangote trailers, thou the roads are bad, go to Benin-Auchi road, you go fear fear, dangote everywhere causing mayhems, and someone had the effrontery to tell me Dangote is Nigeria saviour cos of his tax, oga his tax dey feed you or his tax made you sit your silly ass in traffic for 4hrs
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa's town
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Backpedal: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by amp01(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
DebbieBianca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrxvhTmhA

A lot is really happening in this country. From bad news, hunger, bad roads and bad government. This video below shows the state of a Federal road in Agbor Delta State where Drivers and passengers have been stalked in a traffic jam for over 7 days. The Drivers cry out for help and some of them are finding it hard to eat and bath as well.

Watch the Video above and See For Yourself.

I once slept on that road.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by folake4u(f): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na why I dey use train travel. I can't imagine myself sitting long hours in a car with that bad road. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Phylmat80(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is a child play compare to traffic jam on 3rd Mainland bridge.
The people working on Island/Lekki can testify.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Gaabasky: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Have u witness traffic along Ilorin Mokwa road before or Oyo Ogbomoso?
I have witnessed one from Shao express to Mokwa before
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by petluvsu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's a big fat lie. Lagos Ibadan express way 16hourz straight. This is Lagos
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Ten06(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
asanausana91:
how many years a good road supposed last? If PDP had constructed this road well how comes it is like this?

But me and you know that if not for selfish interest, if someone really want a better Nigeria, APC and PDP are not supposed to be voted for at this time
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
I swear it is it stretched from Agbor delta state down to uromi Edo state at one time.

All 10 of our truck was stucked there for almost 6 days. 2 crossed on Sunday , 2 crossed yesterday and another 2 just crossed.

Indeed it is.

BTW that driver that said he is being paid 5k a month is a big fat lie.

For each trip to Obajana Kogi state from Port Harcourt they are paid 25k per trip (some drivers do well over 6 trips.) this money called 'dispatch' is aside their salary which can range from 40k to 70k depending on their level of experience.

I wonder why people always choose to lie, thinking people would have pity on them. Chasing clouts
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Whoknowsme: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This is an oil producing state that gets 13% derivation and nddc money. A disgrace
And to think it's one VP candidate's state. When he can't build and repair roads but hoarding the money for his VP ambition.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Infrastructure in Nigeria is like democracy, people think when a road is laid the problem is solved eternally just as when elections are over they assume the winner will automatically deliver.

That road did not get to that stage overnight, one crack becomes a hole and a hole becomes a crevice until the road splits into two with people watching, doing nothing just as they idly watch their leaders and do nothing to advocate for good governance.

Only to gather on various media and grumble.
Indolent, ignorant citizens that cannot maintain anything.

In the same Niger-Delta the American company I was seconded to project supervise all those years ago had its road maintenance equipment out by 5 a.m every day including Sundays to run the route and repair any damage where its trucks and equipment will pass in the course of its daily operations. Every blessed day without fail. They see a crack they fix it with mastic immediately because they know they will never be able to close that road for major repairs and risk defaulting on contracts.

By the time Nigerians are ready to take power as democracy prescribes and push for legislation that enables citizens sue the government for lost time, goods, lives and revenue, then the government will sit up and discover ways and means to deliver. It is not rocket science. It is about a people fed up with nonsense and ready to dump sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Sweetvie: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Too bad
It's well
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by queen165: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
No be JuJu be thatNo be JuJu be that...
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
So is this what u guys are going through in Nigeria?
Chai!!
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by robinso01(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Check it out! All the southerners that served the north while neglecting their people always come back in shame. South will never learn.

You said well. They always come back in shame.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by robinso01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Majesty33:
Very true, southern politicians are very very selfish and they never fight for their people . It cost them nothing to snitch and connive with Abacha to eliminate their own brother KEN SARO WIWA.

Unlike Northern politicians,despite their different parties, they still work hand in hand to move north forward.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by 2elliot: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

70yrs old man. If your children were aware that their father is a nuisance on nairaland, they would learn to not respect you. I spit on your conehead.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Jossibest(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agbor have also the worst town in delta state wen it come to bad road
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Ossaiman(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
And you'll all vote Atiku and Okowa ?Okowa has been senator for many years before becoming Governor and he's from Northern part of the State
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ten06:

But me and you know that if not for selfish interest, if someone really want a better Nigeria, APC and PDP are not supposed to be voted for at this time
which party are we supposed to vote now. Infact I hate APC and PDP with passion.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This is an oil producing state that gets 13% derivation and nddc money. A disgrace
iswr wike would have repaired dis road even if na federal government get am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.