Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions (1076 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2022
How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions

Do you want to start your journey of celibacy this is the book for you

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_be_celibate_stop_sexual_addictions/50753

2 Shares

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Lols

killmodz:
Hmmm...
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

How have u been cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Limaqueen98 and your people will not come here and learn ooo....you will rather chose to blame men for their decision to spread legs everywhere and cry ojoro when guys decide they want virgins or women with sexual discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Good and you ?

killmodz:

How have u been cheesy
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Interesting , you can get for them by purchasing

And I like the word women with sexual discipline

advanceDNA:
Limaqueen98 and your people will not come here and learn ooo....you will rather chose to blame men for their decision to spread legs everywhere and cry ojoro when guys decide they want virgins or women with sexual discipline
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by godofuck231: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Live your life , marry 3 men , polyandros marriages aren't unknown
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Good and you ?

I'm doing good thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Happy to hear that and you are welcome

killmodz:

I'm doing good thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Lols
godofuck231:
Live your life , marry 3 men , polyandros marriages aren't unknown
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by godofuck231: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols
why you de laugh , am serious o
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_be_celibate_stop_sexual_addictions/50753

angry
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

who told u men wanto givvvvup sexxxxc & why u posting thread for men to celibrate sexxxc??......wot kinda blue films do u get u get yor informations from??..this is sad! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by 7buckz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
I don't want.
No thank you
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's funny that's why am laughing

godofuck231:
why you de laugh , am serious o
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lols

7buckz:
I don't want.
No thank you
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's both gender

And you always mentioning me is it that you lik me too much because that's what many people think you know

DaddyCK:

who told u men wanto givvvvup sexxxxc & why u posting thread for men to celibrate sexxxc??......wot kinda blue films do u get u get yor informations from??..this is sad! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's both gender

And you always mentioning me is it that you lik me too much because that's what many people think you know

well, me am a lover not a fighter..i juss want ordnarrry sexxxc & i strongly belif u can help a brother in need .i want u to be my maina nomba 3 nairaland sweet hat & for goood behavior, i will move u to nomba one if u show me love!! ((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lmao

I wrote on celibacy am not all those random ladies ,am a very discipline woman so am not interested I am only emphasizing on your constant mentions of my name

Because even the guys here obviously think you like me

DaddyCK:

well, me am a lover not a fighter..i juss want ordnarrry sexxxc & i strongly belif u can help a brother in need .i want u to be my maina nomba 3 nairaland sweet hat & for goood behavior, i will move u to nomba one if u show me love!! ((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

I wrote on celibacy am not all those random ladies ,am a very discipline woman so am not interested I am only emphasizing on your constant mentions of my name

Because even the guys here obviously think you like me

ok i confess.please shange yor name coz it sound like my favorite pooorn actress movie name & it kinda makes me had most times....take it has a compliment thou. at least u make someone happpy n hard!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by godofuck231: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's funny that's why am laughing

some excesses have solutions not always preferred

Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lols

godofuck231:
some excesses have solutions not always preferred
Re: How To Be Celibate & Stop Sexual Addictions by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmn

Happy and Hard

Interesting I am hundred percent sure you have masturbated thinking of that name and I won't be surprised

By the way Daddy CK I heard you do giveaway I will appreciate you Purchasing my book

DaddyCK:

ok i confess.please shange yor name coz it sound like my favorite pooorn actress movie name & it kinda makes me had most times....take it has a compliment thou. at least u make someone happpy n hard!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) smiley

(1) (Reply)

“why Come For Me When You Know You Can’t Afford Me” – Lady Rants At Broke Man (V / My Friend Always Takes Pictures Everytime And Everywhere / Many People Are Not Scared Of Marriage But Scared Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.