Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 (53564 Views)

Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This mumoo is thanking God after committing fornication. He could have died for being a male prostitute. A woman who is not your wife came all weekend to your house and you still kept moving like rats in Lagos at 9pm. It would have been your end. Your mates are out at night moving goods for trade and building brands for posterity. Your story is propelled by a woman.

Some Nigerians shaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Traplord09: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

I almost got robbed at mile 2 bridge on Sunday.

My fiancee came to spend the weekend with me so on Sunday we decided to go out and have some fun. Our plan na say from the eatry she go from there dey go house but she forgot her office key at my place so instead of going home we decided to go back to my place first to pick the keys because she needed it the next day at work.

Na so we take go back house ooo before we know 8pm Don clock. Babe didn't want to sleep over, I couldnt drive because mile 2 is always blocked cos of traffic. Most uber drivers don't even like going there so we had to enter danfo.

Bus dropped us at mile 2 Festac side and we needed to walk up a little so she could get a bus or bike heading towards Wilmer.

It was already 9pm and some guys started approaching us. I saw them and quickly changed my steps, my babe didn't know what was happening, I just asked her to give me her phones. She gave them to me, I placed the big one inside my pocket.

The guys approached n surrounded us and were like bring your phone, my babe was scared but I refused to stop walking.

One raised hands and wanted to hit me while another one wanted to drag my girl's bag.

I just said, if them born una well make una hand touch me, be like una want make this Mile 2 and lagos hot for una. Una wan touch soldier, una die well.

Immediately I pretended like I was making call "I said Nasiru, stand at alert, mile 2 on top bridge second lane"

After pretending to make the calls, I stretched the phone towards them and said if they have mind they should take the phone from me... All these while I was walking and talking.

The guys just said awuuaahhh, no vex abeg just find us something. I said una dey mad, instead of to beg for money una wan use force or threaten, I no dey give una again. One by one they just left the scene.

My babe was already cold, we quietly crossed to the other busy lane, entered a bus and started laughing.

What happened was surprising. I didn't know the guts that came to me.

Normal, I don't keep beards (clean shave) and the way I walk most people mistake me for a military guy cos of my height and mode of walking. Coincidentally I was putting on a black top with a black face cap. So seeing a young guy with clean shave they just felt I was a military guy and decided to avoid me.

Thank God for protection sha

What state are u from.. and state girl from make I come ur wedding.. ...

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by anonimi: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

My fiancee came to spend the weekend with me so on Sunday we decided to go out and have some fun. Our plan na say from the eatry she go from there dey go house but she forgot her office key at my place so instead of going home we decided to go back to my place first to pick the keys because she needed it the next day at work.

Na so we take go back house ooo before we know 8pm Don clock. Babe didn't want to sleep over, I couldnt drive because mile 2 is always blocked cos of traffic. Most uber drivers don't even like going there so we had to enter danfo.

Bus dropped us at mile 2 Festac side and we needed to walk up a little so she could get a bus or bike heading towards Wilmer.

It was already 9pm and some guys started approaching us. I saw them and quickly changed my steps, my babe didn't know what was happening, I just asked her to give me her phones. She gave them to me, I placed the big one inside my pocket.

The guys approached n surrounded us and were like bring your phone, my babe was scared but I refused to stop walking.

One raised hands and wanted to hit me while another one wanted to drag my girl's bag.

I just said, if them born una well make una hand touch me, be like una want make this Mile 2 and lagos hot for una. Una wan touch soldier, una die well.

Immediately I pretended like I was making call "I said Nasiru, stand at alert, mile 2 on top bridge second lane"

After pretending to make the calls, I stretched the phone towards them and said if they have mind they should take the phone from me... All these while I was walking and talking.

The guys just said awuuaahhh, no vex abeg just find us something. I said una dey mad, instead of to beg for money una wan use force or threaten, I no dey give una again. One by one they just left the scene.

My babe was already cold, we quietly crossed to the other busy lane, entered a bus and started laughing.

Normal, I don't keep beards (clean shave) and the way I walk most people mistake me for a military guy cos of my height and mode of walking. Coincidentally I was putting on a black top with a black face cap. So seeing a young guy with clean shave they just felt I was a military guy and decided to avoid me.

Nice godly conclusion.
Stay blessed and away from trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by TruthIsBitter02: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wow, so such things happens in Lagos... I thought they said somebody turned Lagos to London. Suffer no dey tire una??
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Cladez(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bro na God save you.
It may not have ended this way if it were another set of people.
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by asiga(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
So you carefully plan for she to get her key make time delay make she follow you go house?

We sabi that code bro, we don use am wella �������
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by FaceTanke: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
dalass:

Abi o, na roast and chop Dem for do OP like Asun grin grin

shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by eikeem(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na beard dey keep me safe from policemen.

See the irony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by ugodson(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
I jut want to say thank God for life. Please on behalf of some useless people that domt know what to use data for forgive them.
Mile 2 is really bad cos i live in festac. Even of i keep beards i have learnt some few things here. Wishing you and your wife to be happy married life

6 Likes

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Wilddove(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pells:

I was one of the thieves yesterday at mile 2
My mind tell me say you no be soldier but my guys loose guard
Damn u get lucky yesterday tongue undecided lipsrsealed
Na which clothe him wear? Just to comfirm am say you follow before we give you your trophy.
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by SenatePresdo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
TheMaharajah:
You meet learners or you dey exaggerate. Humans get a sixth sence of telling when things no fit wel If to say na serious robbers them for don slap the soldier comot for ya mouth.

Those kind rugged Niggas no dey look for phone to steal.

Na supermarket or big enterprise them dey enter, and any body wey raise head up, na head shot straight.

Before you go wan talk say u be soldier, na for Judgement que for heaven you go stand dey talk am grin
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by NohurryInLife: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
eikeem:

Them dey feel say you mature with the beards on ahbi??
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Sirchiboy: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
eikeem:

Are you bearded?
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by ngmoses17(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's called survival instict!
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by kals4luv990(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
Attention please...Do not try this prank in any South Eastern state, I repeat do not engage!!
PLEASE BELIEVE THE GUY I QUOTED
CAUSE IF YOU TRY AM,ESPECIALLY IN ABA AT A PLACE CALLED OGBORHILL..YOU GO COLLECT pass person wey soldiers dey knack

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by saintnegroid(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

Omo show us your picture nah
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by pixypixs(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

Hardened robbers will kill you just at the mention of being a force

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Anonymoususher: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This mumoo is thanking God after committing fornication. He could have died for being a male prostitute. A woman who is not your wife came all weekend to your house and you still kept moving like rats in Lagos at 9pm. It would have been your end. Your mates are out at night moving goods for trade and building brands for posterity. Your story is propelled by a woman.

Too quick to judge and it says alot about you. Idiot!

Mates are moving trades, do you know what business or job I do... Empty barrel
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Some Nigerians shaaa
hahaa it is tragic to read stories like this when people are struggling to survive
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by ugodson(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
pixypixs:
Hardened robbers will kill you just at the mention of being a force

Not in Lagos bro, especially place were near barracks

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Chrisslim(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=Intoboy post=117341265][/quote]

Dis vawulence is loud
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Tony609(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thank God bro...I remembered my days back in school futo I was strolling with my babe pass 12 late at night coming back from a function, naso some guys surround me and her, Bros I Ginger wella come puff chest like man o war via I was wearing black as a coded bad guy also. The guys pleaded with me and left. Immediately we got home my babe express her joy with heavy k....a.lol

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Chrisslim(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:

I expected a response like that but that is my wife to be, introduction has been done na marriage remain.

So beyond nyash, na my wife nyash be that

Savage reply
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by DryMouth: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lies full this your story.
There can never be traffic in mile 2 on sunday!
Uber full for mile 2 festac side like water so which driver dey reject there?
Come back with another lie bros

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Cj4charles(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Real G.
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by doneback04: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

After pretending to make the calls, I stretched the phone towards them and said if they have mind they should take the phone from me...

All these while I was walking and talking.

When u survive some certain things is not because of you are smart or brave, remember that if those people got gun and if they really came for you know one would have known the story by now, is not because of your beards or because of ur are tall just know that it is God who show you mercy on how to overcome.

4 Likes

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Mystery9(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice move bro. I just enjoy your way.

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Anonymoususher: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
DryMouth:
Lies full this your story.
There can never be traffic in mile 2 on sunday!
Uber full for mile 2 festac side like water so which driver dey reject there?
Come back with another lie bros

Don't just type because you have data. Everyone knows that there is a serious road construction going on in mile 2, most especially the bridge construction at second rainbow which forces all vehicles including trucks to use the service lane which also is bad

1 Like

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by Anonymoususher: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
doneback04:

When u survive some certain things is not because of you are smart or brave, remember that if those people got gun and if they really came for you know one would have known the story by now, is not because of your beards or because of ur are tall just know that it is God who show you mercy on how to overcome.

I rounded off with thanking God for his protection.

Normal I would have let go before they got to me but Like I said, I didn't know the guts I got.

I am certain it was God

2 Likes

Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by abidem4real: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My people I greet una

Lagos and series of troubles are just like 5&6
Re: How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 by FutureFocus: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:

Thank you sir. Amen, wish u same
There is a low bridge in between that Festac gate and the mile 2 railway station, that’s where they usually jump to and disappear if they snatch your stuff, your mistake was taken a walk in that direction, sometimes in Lagos you gotta fly a bike in a certain situation or catch a ride rather than walking, I’m happy you are bold enough to act that way, whenever I get to my junction on the island, the bike guys usually ran away saying I’m a police man trying to impound their bike, you must be smart to survive in Lagos. Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic) / Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.