Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again (47236 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her / Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Okortor: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
U r an olosho, for u to av given him audience in the first place which eventually led to him asking u out again, also u married a SIMPle man for letting u av such privilege and opportunity to chat with ur ex and other guys freely.

Mumu woman that doesn't when to draw d line.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by socialmediaman: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Trapnews: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Your Father and husband inclusive. Rubbish!

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Seankhalifa: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na nack him wan nack... give am nack and see if him go disturb u again... God go punish him left ballz grin
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Kajaard: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Knowing very well that I am married
Should I tell my husband?
Should I block him?
Please how do I handle it?

I am never interested in him

Are you not that lady that cooks meals that looks like sacrifices to the gods? cheesy

Okay just cook some of those your sacrifice looking meals and give to this guy disturbing you and I promise you will never hear from him anymore. Case solved sis cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Iliveforever(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Including the dog man you’re married to

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by doneback04: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
U are seeing what we destroy your home and you are asking us , don't block him wait still he destroy your marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Have sex with him and move on

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Trapnews: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kajaard:

Are you not that lady that cooks meals that looks like sacrifices to the gods? cheesy

Okay just cook some of those your sacrifice looking meals and give to this guy disturbing you and I promise you will never hear from him anymore. Case solved sis cheesy
lol! she.nor.even get anything to offer grin

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by owiko(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
For the fact that you brought the issue here, a part of you is already giving it a thought.

16 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by twilliamx(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Should I block him?

You know what to do already.. You no be small pikin wey dem go dey tell wetin to do unless you are secretly interested

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by gmmuktar: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Very silly question....from a millennial...how did this even make headline sef

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Nsonaso(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

You're giving a devil chance to creep in. How did he got your number and how did you get his.

He will ruin your marriage and dump you.

Block him and delete the number and also confess to your husband, else one day you will have a mis understanding with your husband and you will start giving thought to his prey.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BABANGBALI: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yinmu! I've got a very strong feeling that you wanna do again. Stop the presence.

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Maryam1234(f): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
'Fallacy of hasty generalization'Remember both your father and husband fall into the category of "MEN"just one man's attitude does not make all men the same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by GloriousGbola: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thunder fire the mod that pushed this rubbish to FP. A perusal of the 720 topics by the OP makes it clear op is a clout chasing clickbaiter

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BABANGBALI: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Have sex with him and move on
no mind her
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by ednut1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Troll
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by TenQ: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

What is wrong with men?

Should I block him?

Is something wrong with your husband!?

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by socialmediaman: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

Yes you should tell your husband that since you got married to him, you’ve been communicating with your ex, and he has proposed to have an affair with you.

The question is, what were you doing communicating with someone you broke up with? The only response if he initiated communication should’ve been to inform him that you were married and block his ass

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
You're the dog you know what to do you're just seeking for validation. Someone who is not your husband is professing love to you and you came, here for what exactly? all you bitches are brainless swears . even small phones of nowadays have block button. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Babsolala: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

There are things that you should be able to handle on your own. Why don't you let him know that you are not that type of person, then possibly give him a stern warning and then block his number?

Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Now this is where people usually shoot themselves in the legs. Making such a blanket statement is wrong. Let's assume that you have had a number of such experiences, it's still wrong to categorize men as dogs.

If a few married women make advances at me, will that be enough for me to make remarks such as "women are dogs"? Your issue is with the man (or men) who do such, and not with every other man.

If you hadn't written this, maybe you would have gotten more advice. There are so many sensible men out there. But you are receiving all of these harsh replies because of that horrible statement that you made.

Verifiedcheif:
you guys should pls respect the lady and free her while all the insults .. nairaland are full of bitter men abeg ...someone is just asking for advice una don start dey blast her ... angry

If you don't see anything wrong with her statement of "men are dogs" plus you can't understand why she is receiving most of this bashing, then you need serious help. Seek one!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BABANGBALI: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
your father is one of the dogs

Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

the question is what is wrong with you for entertaining any conversation from him even up to the point he feels so bold to make such advances?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Knowing very well that I am married. Should I tell my husband? Should I block him? Please how do I handle it?
These are the kind of questions that I consider brain-dead. undecided

Why would this even be an issue to begin with when you claim to be married? You are not interested yet here you are asking strangers about it exposing there is some interest on your part regarding the issue. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Starz825(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dont tell your husband ooo...
Just block him jeje

Only wondering why you are here, asking for the permission to block him...

Have you blocked him.... before I give you backhand slap.... mtcheew grin
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
which men?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Hannania(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Yet you married one. Are you a lover of dogs? undecided

People are different. Don't generalise. It's same for ladies. While a large chunk are drawn to material things, there are still a negligible few with outright virtue.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by kologba: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:

If as old as you are you can't taken simple decisions then you deserved to be adviced later
na mind am she go still Bleep her ex

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BABANGBALI: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

Yes you should tell your husband that since you got married to him, you’ve been communicating with your ex, and he has proposed to have an extra marital affair with you.

The question is, what were you doing communicating with someone you broke up with?
don't mind her. Her eyes still dey for market

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

for you to bring the case here, it means you're partly interested, if as a married woman you can't take a decisive stand

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by caesarsconcept(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your ex proposed to you?
Why generalizing? Women with their unending blames.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.