Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again (47199 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her / Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by DLuciano: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
including the man you are married to?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BRATISLAVA: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2022
SamOchuko:

Not me my dear, you can share any such comment I’ve made if you’ve any, there’re evil men as there’re bad women, that I know, I’ll never accuse all women cause of one devilish woman, it will be unwise of me.

Hopefully.

But that is left to history.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BRATISLAVA: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2022
NOwazobia:
The lady has a very low IQ all rounds.

I wonder how her husband found taste in her...

Maybe is the usual big yansh and big breast marriage with hollow brain, which is common these days.
Says another polygamous and sexual being like the man who married her.

Those are the specs you desire. What do you people gain from condemning the only traits you find attractive in women? The men who condemn women's physical appearances are the ones most obsessed with them.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Ojsnoop1994: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Hnmmm
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Ojsnoop1994: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Guys I believe she mean to say men can give doggy style. grin grin.
Who will not come back to a toto hange on a wall and stroke sense off it. grin
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by cricifixo: 12:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Mummy bingo pls greet bingo for us o

Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by cricifixo: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2022
A fvcking biatch

Tekes:

Thank God man is your Father, brother and husband.

So you took your time to marry a dog,

and you were form from the sperm of dog,

Matter of fact, a dog is currently bedding you and filling you up with his sperm.

What does all these make of you?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by NOwazobia: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Says another polygamous and sexual being like the man who married her.

Those are the specs you desire. What do you people gain from condemning the only traits you find attractive in women? The men who condemn women's physical appearances are the ones most obsessed with them.
..., and those who always rush to defend them are the ones mostly in possession of such traits. tongue
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by zakkxx: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Knowing very well that I am married
Should I tell my husband?
Should I block him?
Please how do I handle it?
I am never interested in him
Block him and report him to your husband! He son of the devil! Na Demond sendam! Run oooo
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by bdon123(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2022
its simple block him and avoid his calls.wat d anger for.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by dontrulee: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2022
The fact that you brought it here still shows that you're interested in your ex. Why asking us what you should do? Are you still a kid that you don't know what to do??

In my baddest days, I was dating close to ten ladies at once both online and offline. It was a very crazy experience (I mad gan in that area) when I got tired of the game, I intentionally slipped off and kasala burst. Almost all my gf left me and blocked me after a while, they unblocked me and when I came back showing interest, they opened their arms welcoming me back, that taught me a lesson that ladies don't know what they want. Some of them are very confused human beings because they think emotionally more than they think logically. If you're dating a girl and she still keeps in touch with her ex, omo open your eyes oooo. Okafor's law is real. Ladies won't cease to amaze me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by chymeze: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2022
You coming here to ask what you should do when the answer should be obvious means you are capable of compromising your marital relationship for this your ex guy. It's not everything you should seek advice for. There are some situations like this where the right action you need to take are so obvious without anyone needing to tell you that. To even consider coming here for advice without knowing what to do, I see it as a huge disrespect to your husband. Any sensible lady would have put the ex in his rightful place instantly. Friendship should not even be encouraged because of the likely implications.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Okortor:
U r an olosho, for u to av given him audience in the first place which eventually led to him asking u out again, also u married a SIMPle for letting u av such privilege and opportunity to chat with ur ex and other guys freely.

Mumu woman that doesn't when to draw d line.
God will bless you for letting her know who she is. I pity her husband. Dont be suprise that she might even start sleeping with this her ex .You called him your ex and you still keep his contact even as a married woman. You are not even ashamed of yourself and you want us to advice
you. Your husband is a VERY BIG SIMP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Olu1000:

How is the husband a simp? Will he police her 24/7 ? Won’t he go to work? Attend to other issues ? He may not even be going through her chats out of trust.The woman here is the problem.The said ex should not have been comfortable with her up to the level as to ask for sex.She is probably giving him and other exes the wrong vibes.
You should once in a while go through your wife's phone. Do not trust any woman. For girl friend you might decide not to bother yourself but if she is your wife you must access to her phone.If you claim to be very busy and careless she might send you to your early grave.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Engr1(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Baitullah:
Oops! And you just got married to one of 'em.

How are your puppies?

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by jogsman01(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
@ bolded; your husband included, abi?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by rafcrown(m): 1:43am On Oct 09, 2022
DNA Test is expensive, blocking is free.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by goslowgoslow(m): 1:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Should I block him?

Is this a matter for Nairaland? If you are serious with your marriage do you need to be told what to do?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by goslowgoslow(m): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
So your father is a dog.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by goslowgoslow(m): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2022
garriAndsugar:

If as old as you are you can't taken simple decisions then you deserved to be adviced later
Don't mind the yeye girl, you are married and still coming here to ask us what to do with your ex who is asking you out. Nonsense!
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by goslowgoslow(m): 1:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
you guys should pls respect the lady and free her while all the insults .. nairaland are full of bitter men abeg ...someone is just asking for advice una don start dey blast her ... angry
What respect are you taking about? Is she not suppose to know what to do as a married woman? Which yeye advice she dey find for NL?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Clash01: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Tekes:

Thank God man is your Father, brother and husband.

So you took your time to marry a dog,

and you were form from the sperm of dog,

Matter of fact, a dog is currently bedding you and filling you up with his sperm.

What does all these make of you?

Bìtch
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Aguiyimba(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Women nko?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Aguiyimba(m): 2:21am On Oct 09, 2022
garriAndsugar:

If as old as you are you can't taken simple decisions then you deserved to be adviced later

Don't mind her, this story is the other way round.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Aguiyimba(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Kasdat5:

You didn't even ask the breed of puppies sef

Ekuke

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Burgerlomo: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Give him a middle finger cool
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Tzar(m): 2:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Why are you still in contact with him?
How come you gave him so much audience that he thinks he can still bite into your kitty?
Men are like lions, always looking for the weakest prey.
You should have blocked him at his first attempt to re-f*ck you!
Don’t be suprised your husband is also doing same to his ex ( if she gives him the kind of chance you are giving your ex).
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Microwhy: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

Handle it in your own way and leave your husband out of your nonsense.
Before 1+X=2, there must be X somewhere which is equal to 1.
Don't come here and form innocent. During your recent phone calls with him, you collectively reminisce about the past.
Don't paint it as if the EX is serious about the proposal. On the course of your stupid reminisce, he just decided to chip in the proposal. If you're stupid enough, then he will have his way and gist his friends how your honey pot have became a well/borehole.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by grandstar(m): 3:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

Inform your husband. If your husband keeps telling him off no matter how persistent he is, he will realise you're the faithful type and run (James 4:cool
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by sayso: 3:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

What is wrong with females? They cannot stay away from their ex?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Microwhy: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
You should once in a while go through your wife's phone. Do not trust any woman. For girl friend you might decide not to bother yourself but if she is your wife you must access to her phone.If you claim to be very busy and careless she might send you to your early grave.
Can a woman be so foolish to leave a dirty chats on her phone as a married woman?
I'm married though but I don't think a woman suppose to be that careless enough to keep those chats on her phone.
I dont check my wife phone. Beside, I feel that she can be stupid enough to keep any implicating chat on her phone or what do you advice.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Amayabor1: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Including your father, husband, brothers, uncles, and your male children.

I can only imagine the number of dogs you have in your family and the number of dogs that have slept with you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.