Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again (47235 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / She Poisoned Her Husband Because Her Ex Proposed To Marry Her / Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Mrfixitt(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Lvgirl:

One of your post...Your ex is asking you for money. Your recent post your ex want you back .
Can't you see you are good for pleasures and financial gains. Yes the young man ask you for money for is music career. Do you think when he blow he will remember you ? He came back yet you are not married ,not in a relationship. You are vacant , unoccupied. He can go and come back anytime. A door with no lock. Abandon village house only relevant by December
I am sorry for you. I will recommend Obamamessi for you. Please beg him for a relationship
Bra no vex abeg. You just pushed that girl into serious depression with your post
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Odebayo4010(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2022
soloehis:
dear generalizing that all men are dogs indeed Means your father,uncles,brothers and your husband are no exception..
Secondly,this things happened because of the nature of irresponsible characters you dated in the past..more like your past is trying to seduce your future.
Lastly these things happens with most ex..do u need an advise to block him? Blocking him is what you could have done immediately. .you sounded like some one who is excited about this proposal

I only welcome you last statement,she is interested to the proposal,if she didn't,she wouldn't bother her mind
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Uthmaniyya: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Let me translate *men are dogs for you*
U are married to one dog already, one dog gave birth to you and i hope u will be a mother for dogs also.
Thats to say u have a strong relationship with dogs, omo dis life no just balance��
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by malvisguy212: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2022
garriAndsugar:

If as old as you are you can't taken simple decisions then you deserved to be adviced later
lovely. wanted to say the same thing until I see this post.....she need our permissions to block the guy. what a woman!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by eldeens: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2022
You are the one with the problem, if man didnt see any green light he wont even dare to do that, check yourself ,maybe you are giving him more attention than necessary that made him thinks you are not happy in your marriage, and what happen to your block botton. Or are you still enjoying his company?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by samwillyco1(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Including your Father, Brothers and Husband. Go and pay the Guy back what he invested on you before.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by abbasajao(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

So you are one of those Island ladies that have been fucking dogs?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Irupetepete: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
including your husband, father and male siblings
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by byteem: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
What were u expecting when u even gave him chance to communicate with u.. be careful old firewood dey catch fire .block his line and sever all contact.. if he tried to reach u jokingly let ur husband know ..
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by masks(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
We both know if he puts pressure you will eventually give in.
HAHAHAHAHA!
WICKED!!!
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Gidagreen(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Nobody is asking how she make herself available for her ex for him to have gut to toast her
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Machinegun91(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Report that bastard to your husband,his family, his friends and police.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by KingLion007(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Coming back to ruin your life and marriage...block everything connecting you to him...even block his blokus if possible
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by sexuential: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Ur Papa and other male family members inclusive?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Painsoother(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Including the ones (father, bros, hubby and sons) in your life.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Painsoother(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Lvgirl:

One of your post...Your ex is asking you for money. Your recent post your ex want you back .
Can't you see you are good for pleasures and financial gains. Yes the young man ask you for money for is music career. Do you think when he blow he will remember you ? He came back yet you are not married ,not in a relationship. You are vacant , unoccupied. He can go and come back anytime. A door with no lock. Abandon village house only relevant by December
I am sorry for you. I will recommend Obamamessi for you. Please beg him for a relationship
CHHAAAIEE..... In Dame Patience voice.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Tobest94: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
so your dad is also a dog.. which breed is he?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Painsoother(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
We both know if he puts pressure you will eventually give in.
Lobatan!
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by PhantomThief(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2022
A real King grin
He knows fully well how to make you think about him morning, afternoon and night and it worked like Magic because he is now living rent free in your head
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by lezz(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Another dog
as old and used as you are, you're still chasing relevance and attention on the internet!

What a sad fruitless life you lead.

Sorry existence!
Hope you're getting all the attention you hope for! Loser!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by ceejay80s(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Knowing very well that I am married
Should I tell my husband?
Should I block him?
Please how do I handle it?

I am never interested in him
U broke up with him or he broke up with u?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Ijaya123: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed

Is your husband a woman?
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by pongwa(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Can't believe that my ex guy whom I broke up with years ago is asking me out again
Should I block him?

he sees you as an easy lay that's why he's coming back. I think you are a bit soft on him. Continue on this lane and he will soon remove your pant
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by phemmyfour: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

Why are you entertaining his calls? Hope you are not giving OKAFOR's LAW a chance in your marriage
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by patrickcollins: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thank s

Men are dogs In deed
Well I don't blame you, may be your Father and your said Husband has shown to you they are dogs in deed.
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by greygoblings(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Tekes:

Thank God man is your Father, brother and husband.

So you took your time to marry a dog,

and you were form from the sperm of dog,

Matter of fact, a dog is currently bedding you and filling you up with his sperm.

What does all these make of you?

A bitch I guess....
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Warrior247: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Baitullah:
Oops! And you just got married to one of 'em.

How are your puppies?
Even her father too is a dog

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by odaniel1(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2022
I have too many rlshps in nuptials i can scatter by calling them up to rejuven8 feelings. It might not be 100% that will succumb, but you will see a great percentage of them cower. However, to use the knowledge of this to my so-called 'advantage' will be detrimental to me o. People don't realize the consequences of these things till it dawns on them. Block him o, with all your might. That you are here asking us questions means your mind wants to justify the act. Run o!!!!!!!! befr u hit front page!
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by cliqtips: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
leody:

You're the dog you know what to do you're just seeking for validation. Someone who is not your husband is professing love to you and you came, here for what exactly? all you bitches are brainless swears . even small phones of nowadays have block button. angry

Lol... you guys didn't get what she was trying to do/say at the end...
She wanted to say "Men are Scum" that was why you used that line that her "ex" is asking her out. Even though he knows she's married.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by HolyMan12: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

I have a married ex that if given an opportunity I will still fvck her kiss kiss kiss

Oberi faith kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by godofuck231: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
What is wrong with men?
Should I block him?

tell your husband, he knows what to do
Re: My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again by Lastborn0074: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
you guys should pls respect the lady and free her while all the insults .. nairaland are full of bitter men abeg ...someone is just asking for advice una don start dey blast her ... angry
Is it proper for her to generalize and call all men dogs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.