Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (56568 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by chrixtoimoh: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flee from any company where two people have to bring two people.
And from those Abia State parastatals where they owe for like 30 months

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Phoenix09: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dreamspaces Development Limited - The boss is an abusive human being.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by CulturedGotahia: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
wait wait wait... you thought it was a good idea to respond to this? is this playing? Your response is all we need to know that the person was telling the truth. Do better
Foodconceptsplc:

We recruit every now and then because we're expanding.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Wallade(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:
This Thread ( Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons https://www.nairaland.com/4703007/name-worst-companies-work-nigeria) was created four years ago.

I believe it should be updated, cos that thread was really an eye opener for many Nairalanders.

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons or experience.

We learn by learning. (Credit: essentialone)

Avoid Indian, Chinese, Lebanese and Betting companies. E get reason!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mimilogs: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is Mimilogs Nigeria, aka Mimi Logistics, working with us is like exercising for fun. We strive to make our work and the environment fun for our esteemed employees.

This is a beautiful topic to address bad labor practices in Nigeria, well done poster.

12 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ebbo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
eazyduzit:
Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) of any state in Nigeria, it's the most shittest goverment agency. You'll paid peanut and your salary will not be paid on time,your promotion will be hanging for donkey years and after retirement, you'll leave like begger till you die.
Subanallah!

But FCT SUBEB is not among them sha.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Omorefe1975(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Any Lebanese own company....run as fast as possible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by anochuko01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
TobbieBeecroft:
Tek Experts
* You work your ass off and get paid peanuts compared to the work you do.
* Other companies offering the same job pays about 3x your salary
* They come up with new policies everyweek that makes their staff go insane and get high blood pressure
* There is no salary increase
* There is no public holiday
* It is a new school factory work
* They claim that its not their fault but the fault of the government as they are payinh above the minimum wage. (Thats inhuman)
* There is no salary structure, your junior at work may be getting more salary the the senior or even more than the tech lead or manager.
* The country manager is a Nigerian. Na we de do ourself.

Well, look at it from this angle.

You're fresh graduate with zero work experience, yet Tek employes you, trains you for a month, and pays you about 100k monthly.

Tek remains the best place to kick start your tech journey. Just that the unwise ones spend too long there thinking they've found a lifetime job. I spent less than 6 months in Tek because I already planned my exit even before I entered at all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Deltafirstson(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Not all India companies are bad
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheDemola:

What if it's owner by Nigerian but run by Indians?

Same thing sad
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OperationalVehi: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
If we speak to all those in different companies and they are honest, they will tell you how toxic a work place can be.

But because family must feed and man must not be hungry, they will try and be patient and tolerate the toxicity.

May god bless every man trying to earn a living no matter how hard. May god open way for we that are currently struggling embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Private schools

10 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DryMouth: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foodconceptsplc:

If i slap you, you will die instantly.
That useless company. No let me wash una dirty linen for public. Bastard people.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by darkCoal: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Luca Visage.
If you aren't ready to be bullied and slapped by the CEO, don't apply working there

7 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Freelane33(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
JapaProf:
Wonder why people don't want to take some time to learn skills like Copywriting, UX Writing, Technical Writing or even Creative Writing

You will make more than from whatever factory job currently tying you down.
No be everybody whey go school lo mon iwe cool
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by obedience4(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

That useless company. No let me wash una dirty linen for public. Bastard people.

Bro take am easy

9 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Selfmotivated: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Neolife/GNLD. They use you to market the products consequently you only receive bonus or commission and not salary. A very strenuous and boring job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
anochuko01:

This can't be real

What job role did you hold in any of these organizations? Probably customer care or field service.

I was just asking him questions when he said "run away from nepa"
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by TheDemola: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:

Same thing sad

That means you don't agree with no 2 here?
QuinModah:

BUA
Dangote
Chevron
NNPC
Most down and upstream oil and gas
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by obedience4(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Starbucks..
Please when you Japa don't go near a starbucks

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Honchoslim16(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Don't work for some wack a$$ Factories and Loan apps!

They'd snort the life out of your a$$!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

grin Plz wash let us all learn

14 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by spinna: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
You're all here shouting bad companies but won't mention how if the company should lose guard you will run it down with laziness, theft and misappropriation

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OperationalVehi: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
chrixtoimoh:
Flee from any company where two people have to bring two people.
And from those Abia State parastatals where they owe for like 30 months
grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by anochuko01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:

I was just asking him questions when he said "run away from nepa"
Oh okaaaaay!

I thought you were supporting his motion.
Coz I still met someone who earns 400k in one of the discos. I'm close to a few of them, and they're doing good.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DryMouth: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
obedience4:

Bro take am easy
I once worked for them as a management staff for that matter.
I nearly died of depression. I looked like a tiny stick with a large head when i was working for them. Useless people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Iseoluwani: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foodconceptsplc:

Expanding werey ooo.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheDemola:

That means you don't agree with no 2 here?

Lol, dangote Is also a Shitti job.
Go through the link I posted on the front page and see testimonies
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by krucifix(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Simplyfun:
Any India company be it restaurant, hotel, factory. Just Japa immediately. First your salary won't complete and they will make sure you sweat for every penny you earn. Crazy set of human being.

Satan treats humans better than how Indians treat humans especially here in Nigeria, Indians are the worst humans to work under. I served with an Indian company at ota ogun state and I was retained after service but I left just 3 months later voluntarily, I resigned on my own. I think the federal government should send ppl there to investigate the treatment meted on Nigerians by Indians, ppl are really going through hell there. Indians are not humans to work with, they are worst than demons

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by AfonjaConehead: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
tellsblinks:
Contractors with Nigeria LNG and other oil companies

Majority of them are criminals and have no conscience. They owe salaries, overstress the workers, and underpay staffs

Worst is that those at the top most times embezzles funds meant for the staff warfare. No wonder the staffs joined hands and form union. The Union self are now accepting bribes and sidelining major offences.

Never think of working as a contractor in an oil company!!!! Use that energy and learn tech you'll earn more
What kinda tech ye be talking about bro?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

I once worked for them as a management staff for that matter.
I nearly died of depression. I looked like a tiny stick with a large head when i was working for them. Useless people.

Lmao

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ylordy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:
This Thread ( Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons https://www.nairaland.com/4703007/name-worst-companies-work-nigeria) was created four years ago.

I believe it should be updated, cos that thread was really an eye opener for many Nairalanders.

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons or experience.

We learn by learning. (Credit: essentialone)

Working at EEDC is just a rep off, the company will see you as screw driver if you worn out they will replace you sharply.

Whether staff or contract staff you will see shege

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV For Fresh Graduate / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.