Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (56576 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Itzurboi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
QuinModah:
They are Devil in white skin
I did I.T at leoplast around 2012, seeing the way their workers were treated, it changed my mentality, i knew i had to brace up to survive this country...
Funny thing, i was also asked to always resume 7a.m, close at 7pm... One morning, i got there 7:22a.m, i was sent back, I.T trainee ooo.
What further complicated my case, was a female worker, who we got along well, i no know sey one oga don dey eye ham, before i know, they technically converted me to their staff so they can justify the peanut they plan to pay... Finally japaed after 3wks.
Working in any factory owned by indians, lebanese is one of worst punishment on earth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by nnamdiosu(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foodconceptsplc:

We recruit every now and then because we're expanding.

U mean expanding the killing or expanding the business. Kindly clarify.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
BePrepared:
A very beautiful hotel in Federal secretariat Abuja, as a house keeper.

Interview was war, every day they will keep us from 8 to 4pm only for the MD or whoever to finally come and tell you to bring your CV tomorrow. After wasting your time whole day, finally got the job they never even discuss salary with you, after work first day I ask a colleague salary, he said 30k, I went home never to come back, how can I mop seven story building for 30k, beside no off days, you work for 31 day out of 31 days.

I better die peacefully at home

Earning 30k in Abuja is like earning 15k or 10k in Kwara.

30k no fit sustain una.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingjite:
K my own job there is mix the material and i sometimes act as the material supervisor and if it on night shift which we resume by 6pm we are through with mixing by latest 11pm,nobody is going to disturb u,and the indians there don't assault workers if you try it you go on suspension and a fine which is about 30to40 create of soft drink,i am not trying to say that it perfect but compare to where i work before as telemarketer
you are into compounding.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Itzurboi:
I did I.T at leoplast around 2012, seeing the way their workers were treated, it changed my mentality, i knew i had to brace up to survive this country...
Funny thing, i was also asked to always resume 7a.m, close at 7pm... One morning, i got there 7:22a.m, i was sent back, I.T trainee ooo.
What further complicated my case, was a female worker, who we got along well, i no know sey one oga don dey eye ham, before i know, they technically converted me to their staff so they can justify the peanut they plan to pay... Finally japaed after 3wks.
Working in any factory owned by indians, lebanese is one of worst punishment on earth.
were you ordered to load
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
beautyhd:

I know someone that works with Kilimanjaro mountain abi fast food. He told me everything on this your write up, had it been you mentioned Kilimanjaro I would have thought he’s the one behind this moniker.

He works 6 to 9 every day for 6 days.

I use to think people that work in fast foods and big restaurants get to eat at least a good meal once a day.

I am shocked too. I would have thought they at least give them lunch. Nawa!

Ordinary roadside buka dey give staff food.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Itzurboi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ictplotter:

Baba calm down I know u are been emotional about the suffering of factory workers but how can a daily pay less than one dollar in Nigeria today, haba fear God pls? 1dollar official rate 420 naira while black market is between 650 to 750 naira.
She didn't lie about it, i had a firsthand experience, not because the company pay less, but the contract agency does the final payment, thereby shortchanged the workers.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Indian, some lebanese, italian companies avoid.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
With the way things are going on in Nigeria, almost every company is going to be mean to staff, the harsh operating conditions and the over supply of workers gives room for under employment and exploitation of workers, fact.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OboOlora(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Access bank!

Reasons:
-99.9% of the staff developed BP while working there
-Unrealistic target and KPIs
-Frustrated supervisors
-Zero work-life balance
-Forceful car loans etc
-Your friends and family just feel pitiful for you
-Signing if bond, making it look like witchcraft or 666
-Occultic MD that sacrifices his staff for rituals
-I can go on and on but mehn…I am tired of typing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Wapgod(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
OboOlora:
Access bank!

Reasons:
-Frustrated supervisors
-Zero work-life balance
-Forceful car loans etc
What do you mean by Signing of bond?

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sylve11: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Factory company. THey will squeeze every usefulness out of Ur life out. Especially those Lebanese and Indian company. I will be going to work I will be crying like I'm going to prison.

grin grin grin cool

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by QuinModah(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
The5DME:
Did you meet a girl named pepper there?
I didn't work there but know people that worked there. The name I mentioned up there should let you know those that were with him stayed for a long time
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kingjite: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Katcall:
you are into compounding.
i believe that word is assiociated with Asset earning from either Capital gain or interest,i believe my job is more like physical chemistry.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sylve11: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ceenachi:

My dear God bless you for dis
Include Mega chicken

grin cool
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Itzurboi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Katcall:
were you ordered to load
If you ever work there, i was asked to leave the quality control section, down to production ground for proper loading, i japaed oooo

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ckc(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Floor Mills Nigeria Plc(Golden Penny) easily comes to mind. Very crafty and frustrating set of people. I resigned from there without even securing another job. They were as bad as that!

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mkoabiola: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
All Chinese, lebanese and Indians companies in nigeria
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by mkoabiola: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
ckc:
Floor Mills Nigeria Plc(Golden Penny) easily comes to mind. Very crafty and frustrating set of people. I resigned from there without even securing another job. They were as bad as that!
Really
I used to think they av staff welfarism

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OboOlora(f): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wapgod:

When you join as a newbie, u r forced to take a car loan and also sign an agreement that u won’t leave the bank for 2yrs!

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lisaint(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Some Microfinance i know
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by yemi1504: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

Let me explain the most wicked act.

They expect you as a young graduate who jst joined their management team to be held accountable for the declining sales. And this comes with multiple queries and harassment. If their food mistakenly enter your mouth as a staff, you are fired. Infact the second name for that company supposed be "firing squad".

You go on job portals now, you see they are always recruiting. Their sole purpose of recruiting is to fire the new recruits. I no sabi type plenty, i for don give you more details.

Even after i stopped working for them, I dey fear to enter their eatery go eat as a customer because i still dey suffer the PTSD wey come with their useless job.

Wow!
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mimi2006:
Banks in Nigeria are modern day slave trade they can finish someone's youth
what's your experience?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ceenachi:

My dear God bless you for dis
Include Mega chicken
yea mega chicken in Lagos

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DollarBuddy: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Niger Insurance

AIICO insurance

And almost all private nursery, primary and secondary schools in Nigeria grin grin

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
TobbieBeecroft:
Tek Experts
* You work your ass off and get paid peanuts compared to the work you do.
* Other companies offering the same job pays about 3x your salary
* They come up with new policies everyweek that makes their staff go insane and get high blood pressure
* There is no salary increase
* There is no public holiday
* It is a new school factory work
* They claim that its not their fault but the fault of the government as they are payinh above the minimum wage. (Thats inhuman)
* There is no salary structure, your junior at work may be getting more salary the the senior or even more than the tech lead or manager.
* The country manager is a Nigerian. Na we de do ourself.

I was expecting to see this.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
eazyduzit:
Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) of any state in Nigeria, it's the most shittest goverment agency. You'll paid peanut and your salary will not be paid on time,your promotion will be hanging for donkey years and after retirement, you'll leave like begger till you die.
Subanallah!
nawao
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by beautyhd: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
pocohantas:

I am shocked too. I would have thought they at least give them lunch. Nawa!

Ordinary roadside buka dey give staff food.

The person that told me this was actually lamenting, harsh managers and their harsh rules.

He talked about tips as well, they aren’t allowed to accept tips and if seen accepting tips it will be given to the supervisor.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by advanceDNA: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
OboOlora:
Access bank!

Reasons:
-Frustrated supervisors
-Zero work-life balance
-Forceful car loans etc

Una entry level wey dey collect brand new hyundai or kia plus plus almost 200k per month ..abeg work for your money...

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Mimi2006(f): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
bukky1994:
what's your experience?
my twin sister worked in a bank and let me tell you it is punishment. She was asked to get a target of 2.6billion naira (yearly). After working for them for 14 years they told her her service is no longer required I remembered she came home crying her eyes out that day.After she has laboured she was only promoted twice.bank work is not for the faint hearted because they can kill someone with work and will be setting unrealistic targets. The manager's will be treating someone anyhow and the management is very tribalistic let me just stop there because if I want to say everything I will not finish typing today

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Itzurboi:
If you ever work there, i was asked to leave the quality control section, down to production ground for proper loading, i japaed oooo
lol. I loaded from morning to closing time almost every week. There was a time i nearly fainted thank God for life. By december, boys my set don japa. E come remain we the few brave ones. Shishi you will not see collect. If you enter factory, some crazy women and girls who don't measure up to your standards outside will be talking to you anyhow

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wapgod:

They give them brand new car as part of their entitlement...which is expected to be repaid as 2 years work hours ...they still get around 200k per month

He should work for his money...
People do more hard work for money wey no reach 40k...go ask insurance company workers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016