Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (56566 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Gold2882: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:
This Thread ( Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons https://www.nairaland.com/4703007/name-worst-companies-work-nigeria) was created four years ago.

I believe it should be updated, cos that thread was really an eye opener for many Nairalanders.

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons o

We learn by learning. (Credit: essentialone)

security company is the worst. You will be working under contract with peanut salary, No pension.No respect even your girlfriend will be ashamed of you

7 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by jessylaurel(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
IkennaOkongwu:
Chicken Republic
Pie Express
Chop Box
In fact, all Food Concepts PLC companies.

By the time they're done with you, it's already late.

1. They Pay graduates peanuts.(Workload isn't commensurate with Salary.... They're ripping off graduates)
2. Harsh working Conditions.
3. You work 6days in a week with no public holidays.
4. You're not permitted to eat the Restaurant's food( be it wastes or any sort as youd be dismissed instantly)
5. You must develop high blood pressure as you need to explain daily and monthly the decline in sales.
6.14working days leave.
7. High service within the Managers (Area/Regional)

Any of the Managements seeing this, you know i ain't lying.

Shitty Organisation you have there.

Work on your Employees renumeration... Your LTO is bad.

How sure are you of point number 4??
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SouthySoil: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stay away from Michael and Cecilia Ibru University . Cecilia Ibru will make you her slave and pay you 1 month after 3 months. No promotion or Confirmation of worker.

For the University to keep scaling through NUC Accreditation shows how rotten the commission is.

Thank God i survived while i was still a worker their

Seun

Tnk God u survived bro, I japa after they did dat mumu random increament of salary...Rubbish set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Dereformer(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Just run for your life.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by baysan(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sona Plastic expecially with there present G.M Chitta behera, that man would frustrate you mind and your soul,
Infact all india firm around sango

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:

Don't really know but it should be 100+

ITS OK FOR A YOUNG STARTER WHO JUST FINISHED HIS NYSC

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BePrepared: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
JapaProf:
Wonder why people don't want to take some time to learn skills like Copywriting, UX Writing, Technical Writing or even Creative Writing

You will make more than from whatever factory job currently tying you down.

What exactly is copywriing
How can one learn it
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Dereformer(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:

Omo, I can't work in any Indian company.

Bro you are right.

I worked for one Indian company in Lagos called xxxxxxx

It was crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Thurmieee: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Starz825:

Is your brother still working with them or is he stilll under arrest
Still in court
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pickmycall: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
IkennaOkongwu:
Chicken Republic
Pie Express
Chop Box
In fact, all Food Concepts PLC companies.

By the time they're done with you, it's already late.

1. They Pay graduates peanuts.(Workload isn't commensurate with Salary.... They're ripping off graduates)
2. Harsh working Conditions.
3. You work 6days in a week with no public holidays.
4. You're not permitted to eat the Restaurant's food( be it wastes or any sort as youd be dismissed instantly)
5. You must develop high blood pressure as you need to explain daily and monthly the decline in sales.
6.14working days leave.
7. High service within the Managers (Area/Regional)

Any of the Managements seeing this, you know i ain't lying.

Shitty Organisation you have there.

Work on your Employees renumeration... Your LTO is bad.
I have had about food concept toxic working condition here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pickmycall: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foodconceptsplc:

We recruit every now and then because we're expanding.
By exploiting.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Freeman93(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
I this agree with that Mr man I currently work in Indian company, the pay at least above 80k and for me more than what I mentioned, rent house and provide vehicles for carrying out the work one was employed for... Plus no holding salary so, don't say all indians company it's not all

4 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kingjite:
Yes,why do you ask
where i worked b4 they normally order us to go and load container trucks as factory workers.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

I have worked for 5 useless conpanies. Lemme state them accordingly.

Before University
Chinese peanut factory: China man dey pour employees spit on a normal basis.

After University
Food concept - most useless
Fanmilk- fools
Dansa- Very rubbish
Access Bank- I nealy fainted at work.
BDC- The best company to work for in Nigeria. I'm still working there tho. I die here. I'm not leaving this job for anyother job. Even tho the standing no be here. The freedom and freetime no be here grin

Educative
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
godfrey02:

ITS OK FOR A YOUNG STARTER WHO JUST FINISHED HIS NYSC

Yep
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gold2882:
security company is the worst. You will be working under contract with peanut salary, No pension.No respect even your girlfriend will be ashamed of you

Very true

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
DryMouth:

I have worked for 5 useless conpanies. Lemme state them accordingly.

Before University
Chinese peanut factory: China man dey pour employees spit on a normal basis.

After University
Food concept - most useless
Fanmilk- fools
Dansa- Very rubbish
Access Bank- I nealy fainted at work.
BDC- The best company to work for in Nigeria. I'm still working there tho. I die here. I'm not leaving this job for anyother job. Even tho the standing no be here. The freedom and freetime no be here grin
is there vacancy?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peters1212:
Run away from any Chinese Construction Company. E.g CCECC n others

Thought their pay is good?
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pickmycall: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foodconceptsplc:

We recruit every now and then because we're expanding.

Cutehector:
this doesnt address the accusations Mr/Ms social media intern.. Btw you have a very poor social media etiquette, you should be fired for this statement.
Those new branches they open are franchises.Other businessmen or women buy their name.They will be paying food concept and be getting supplies of their recipes and food from the company.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
olat70:
Banks wether commercial of Microfinance are time and destiny waster.
You will be fired without notice and payment of entitlements
how is the work? I did interview with one
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DryMouth: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Katcall:
is there vacancy?
No vacancy at all.

People hardly ever leave BDC. You go see 60years old man here grin

7 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Johnn74: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thurmieee:

Very true they are still maliciously persecutingbmy brother since 2021. I posted here on nairaland no help.......

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants
Give twitter a shit too bruh
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sammy07:

Explain the part 'you buy everything u need'
My younger brother got their job, the training dress, canvass, work cloths na u go buy am.
Loooong working hours in an unfair country where no train ,no good roads except hold ups. U go morning shift and come back 8pm, and u are of at 5am to work.
At the end of the month, ma guy de save ony 7k.
He stopped asap

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pickmycall: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Let us begin to mention the worst companies to work for in Nigeria and list your reasons or experience.

We learn by learning. (Credit: essentialone)

Omo... Thanks for this.
In Calabar here, I have some connections in an Indian run company called Agrim (a company at EPZ that produces alcoholic drinks) , I was hoping to "pull some strings" to get a job there.... But now I'll be more observant for any red flags before I finally make up my mind.

My own addition is simple...

If you're looking for a job in calabar, never you work in any Hotel, no matter how big or small
State your reason
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Johnn74: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
baysan:
Sona Plastic expecially with there present G.M Chitta behera, that man would frustrate you mind and your soul,
grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Alexdon200089: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please avoid anything Benjack Group(MTN partner)..They will short pay you and owe you 4months before you get one month paid...It's really terrible and eye soured����
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Katcall: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
baysan:
where in sango? You sabi avon, drugfield, fidson, distillers, dufil, nestle

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Working in a private media house ( eletronic & printing) media house can held it staff salary for a compelet year. I work as a reporter in one radio station in kaduna, my eyes see blue and green.

8 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BePrepared: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
A very beautiful hotel in Federal secretariat Abuja, as a house keeper.

Interview was war, every day they will keep us from 8 to 4pm only for the MD or whoever to finally come and tell you to bring your CV tomorrow. After wasting your time whole day, finally got the job they never even discuss salary with you, after work first day I ask a colleague salary, he said 30k, I went home never to come back, how can I mop seven story building for 30k, beside no off days, you work for 31 day out of 31 days.

I better die peacefully at home

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kingjite: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Katcall:
where i worked b4 they normally order us to go and load container trucks as factory workers.
K my own job there is mix the material and i sometimes act as the material supervisor and if it on night shift which we resume by 6pm we are through with mixing by latest 11pm,nobody is going to disturb u,and the indians there don't assault workers if you try it you go on suspension and a fine which is about 30to40 create of soft drink,i am not trying to say that it perfect but compare to where i work before as telemarketer

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IamSolopy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Construction company �
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Sammy07: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

My younger brother got their job, the training dress, canvass, work cloths na u go buy am.
Loooong working hours in an unfair country where no train ,no good roads except hold ups. U go morning shift and come back 8pm, and u are of at 5am to work.
At the end of the month, ma guy de save ony 7k.
He stopped asap

My goodness!

I'm thinking probably if he had stay for few months he'll be able to save more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV For Fresh Graduate / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.