Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (9014 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 9:53pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

How is Ijaw powerful in Nigeria?
How exactly?

I'm not an Ijaw man.

I'm glad you're not arguing the fact that Fulanis are more powerful than the Igbos in Nigeria. grin

An Ijaw man was declared wanted by the EFCC, even though he was in Nigeria and didn't flee like the cowards Ojuku and Kanu, he was never arrested. The ijaw man is rewarded for his criminality and corruption with billions of naira monthly contract.

Do I need to talk about what's happening to an Igbo man who was illegally kidnapped, tortured and locked up by the same Fulani man that was pampering an Ijaw man? Even though igbo elders and political leaders begged the Fulani man, he refused to release the Igbo man who's still locked up in prison till now?

Igbo leaders and political leaders are now begging a Yoruba muslim like the cowards and weakling they are to free the Igbo boy in the zoo cage grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 9:57pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

How is Ijaw powerful in Nigeria?
How exactly?
If Tompolo is an Igbo man, he will be locked up in a jail like Kanu is.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
UN will sanction Ndigbo because AlexBells wants Illequipt and underfunded Biafran army to invade Ibani land if Nigeria falls.

Republic of Alaigbo will be made up of Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi state.
This one dey call UN lol. Make Nigeria fail first lol. AlaIgbo Republic will be about Igbos in south East, south south, middle belt lol sha I love 9ja so we are all together
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
If Tompolo is an Igbo man, he will be locked up in a jail like Kanu is.
Oga they don’t lock the weak. Tomopolo don’t pose any threat to any only 82 division. Men dey talk pipeline guard dey talk
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not an Ijaw man.

I'm glad you're not arguing the fact that Fulanis are more powerful than the Igbos in Nigeria. grin

An Ijaw man was declared wanted by the EFCC, even though he was in Nigeria and didn't flee like the cowards Ojuku and Kanu, he was never arrested. The ijaw man is rewarded for his criminality and corruption with billions of naira monthly contract.

Do I need to talk about what's happening to an Igbo man who was illegally kidnapped, tortured and locked up by the same Fulani man that was pampering an Ijaw man? Even though igbo elders and political leaders begged the Fulani man, he refused to release the Igbo man who's still locked up in prison till now?

Igbo leaders and political leaders are now begging a Yoruba muslim like the cowards and weakling they are to free the Igbo boy in the zoo cage grin

Kanu is a freedom fighter and he is in the right place. Tompolo, Asari are hungry and they are being fed to the detriment of others in Ijaw land. How many minister do you have under the current regime. An Igbo man is navy chief under Tinubu you guys are being fed crumbs and you are happy
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not an Ijaw man.

Fulanis are not powerful. They are just obedient slaves in the British slave yard Called NIGERIA.
For their obedience to the British in ensuring that their colonial property stays together to enable them exploit all inhabitants in it including Fulani commoners who even suffer more than Igbo commoners, the Fulani elites have been made the caretakers and gate keepers of the colonial slave yard of the British.
Now to do this job better, they (Fulani elites) have recruited elites from all Ethnic groups in Nigeria and they have formed a closely tight group with Fulani elites sitting on top of the table. Their sole aim is to keep the slave camp together and to do whatever it takes to allow the British to continue to reap from it.
And for doing this job well, they are also well rewarded financially by the slave camp owners, which they in turn have to share with all their partners handpicked from all books and crannies of the slave camp.

Anyone who tries to break the slave camp gets clamped down on severely with the British help by this Fulani led elites.

It only appears like the Igbos( read Igbo commoners) are bottom of the pyramid because we are the one that see the slave camp for what it is and are constantly trying to break free from it, whereas the rest of the slaves in the slave yard are even yet to discover they are in slave camp and hence have a false sense of being better than Ndiigbo because, I mean they are obedient slaves, why should the establishment clamp down on them? grin
Fulani power is like a house N.igga that sees his slave master chain as jewellery while fighting to ensure that the field Ni.ggas don't escape the slave camp.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

Just prepare to face 60million plus Igbos with superior human resources and financial muscles and international connections.

Because you see that map? It will be fully enforced to the last.

Lol!
As of the factional government,you don't know Igbos well. We dictate for leaders and not the other way round.

Igbo population is not anywhere close to 60 million. Pata pata, igbos are 30 million.

Alaigbo will first be heavily sanctioned by the UN for planning to invade Ikwerres, Ogonis, Okrikans, Ibani land. Yoruba Armed Forces, UK armed Forces, US armed Forces, Arewa Armed Forces, NATO, Royal Benin armed forces will all invade Landlock Alaigbo for invading independent countries.

What happened to Iraq for invading Kuwait will happen to Alaigbo. We Yorubas will later install an head of state that agree that Alaigbo republic is only made up of Igbo land in the present day south east geopolitical region grin

Yorubas companies will take over the tiny oil and gas well in Alaigbo republic and won't even be paying tax cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:08pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

Fulanis are not powerful.
Fulanis and Ijaws are more powerful than igbos in present day Nigeria, you have to accept the reality Okoro grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:10pm On Jan 07
AlexBells:

Kanu is a freedom fighter and he is in the right place. Tompolo, Asari are hungry and they are being fed to the detriment of others in Ijaw land. How many minister do you have under the current regime. An Igbo man is navy chief under Tinubu you guys are being fed crumbs and you are happy
Why do you keep on accusing me of being an Ijaw man for telling you the truth? grin

Well, at the end of the day, Ijaws and Fulanis are more powerful in Nigeria than igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu was illegally kidnapped, tortured and locked up like a monkey for over a year now, your elders have beg and beg, but no one is listening

I was thinking you're one of the IPOBdients who was claiming Tinubu is not their pres
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Why do you keep on accusing me of being an Ijaw man for telling you the truth? grin
Ijaw have a culture of enculturation. You don’t need to be an Ijaw by blood same way they are claiming King jaja’s descendants. I can smell your Ewedu mouth from this distance plus your cone-head but for this situation you be Ijaw and nothing anybody will tell me
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:17pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Igbo population is not anywhere close to 60 million. Pata pata, igbos are 30 million.

Alaigbo will first be heavily sanctioned by the UN for planning to invade Ikwerres, Ogonis, Okrikans, Ibani land. Yoruba Armed Forces, UK armed Forces, US armed Forces, Arewa Armed Forces, NATO, Royal Benin armed forces will all invade Landlock Alaigbo for invading independent countries.

What happened to Iraq for invading Kuwait will happen to Alaigbo. We Yorubas will later install an head of state that agree that Alaigbo republic is only made up of Igbo land in the present day south east geopolitical region grin

Yorubas companies will take over the tiny oil and gas well in Alaigbo republic and won't even be paying tax cheesy

You are not a very serious person.
There are dozens of colonial maps of Igboland and Igbo speaking groups.
Ndiigbo didn't draw that map.
Neutral colonial anthropologists did.
It is not invasion when you take what belongs to you.
I think you Yorubas will have your hands full with your Fulani masters in Kwara and Okun to even have time to support Ijaw here. And even if you do, you will still be crushed.
Ijaws still have coastal Ondo annexation in their plans, so I don't know how you hope to forge that union with Ijaw.
Who knows, maybe after flogging the hell out of Ijaw expansionists and taking our lands.
We can compensate them by helping them take Ilaje and Ese Odo LGA of Ondo from you, as a pay back for your Yoruba interference into Igbo matters.
A bit like Russia took Poland lands after the WW2 and paid Poland back by helping them annex parts of Germany.

Be careful. You are not the only one that knows how to play these dark arts. This current Igbo generation have had to do alot of changes to how our fathers ran things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:17pm On Jan 07
AlexBells:
Ijaw have a culture of enculturation. You don’t need to be an Ijaw by blood same way they are claiming King jaja’s defendants. I can smell your Ewedu mouth from this distance plus your cone-head but for this situation you be Ijaw and nothing anybody will tell me
I'm glad you know King Jaja later became an Ijaw man and he died as an Ijaw man.

King Jaja was very lucky he was sold to the Ijaws, he would have end up in a pot of soup if he was sold to the ngwas back then

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:22pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

You are not a very serious person.
There are dozens of colonial maps of Igboland and Igbo speaking groups.
Ndiigbo didn't draw that map.
Neutral colonial anthropologists did.
It is not invasion when you take what belongs to you.
I think you Yorubas will have your hands full with your Fulani masters in Kwara and Okun to even have time to support Ijaw here. And even if you do, you will still be crushed.
Ijaws still have coastal Ondo annexation in their plans, so I don't know how you hope to forge that union with Ijaw.
Who knows, maybe after flogging the hell out of Ijaw expansionists and taking our lands.
We can compensate them by helping them take Ilaje and Ese Odo LGA of Ondo from you, as a pay back for your Yoruba interference into Igbo matters.
A bit like Russia took Poland lands after the WW2 and paid Poland back by helping them annex parts of Germany.

Be careful. You are not the only one that knows how to play these dark arts. This current Igbo generation have had to do alot of changes to how our fathers ran things.
I'm glad you now understand reasons why Igbo land will never be able to claim Ibani land. For Igbo illequipt and underfunded Biafran army to get to Ibani land, they will have to pass through the Ekpeyes, Ikwerres, Okrika and Ogoni land to get to Ibani land... Biafran illequipt and underfunded soldiers won't even make it pass Ikwerre land before they are crushed by NATO Forces. Bombs will be unleash on every important towns in Alaigbo , towns like onitsha, aba, owerri etc will turn to Mauripool grin

Republic of Alaigbo will be heavily sanctioned by the UN, EU, ECOWAS, AU etc the economy of Alaigbo will collapse.

Republic of Igbo land will end up like Libya, Sudan or Niger grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:23pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Fulanis and Ijaws are more powerful than igbos in present day Nigeria, you have to accept the reality Okoro grin

What's power?
Having your land polluted why the elites from all over NIGERIA partition your land and drain it of crude oil, while you are reduced to pipelines protection scraps.
Is that your definition of power?

Well Igbos don't consider that power.

Power to the Igbo is building world class houses and cities,being able to have first world infrastructures and facilities.
Lifting your people out of poverty, etc.
Manufacturing things you use, including weapons, being food sufficient. Security to citizens.
That's our understanding of power,this is what Igbo see as power,and realizing that the slave camp is incapable of offering this to its inhabitants,is the chief reason for the yearnings by Igbo commoners for the breakdown of the slave camp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:25pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm glad you now understand reasons why Igbo land will never be able to claim Ibani land. For Igbo illequipt and underfunded Biafran army to get to Ibani land, they will have to pass through the Ekpeyes, Ikwerres, Okrika and Ogoni land to get to Ibani land... Biafran illequipt and underfunded soldiers won't even make it pass Ikwerre land before they are crushed by NATO Forces.

Republic of Alaigbo will be heavily sanctioned by the UN, EU, ECOWAS, AU etc the economy of Alaigbo will collapse.

Republic of Igbo land will end up like Libya, Sudan or Niger grin

You are talking off points as usual.
Again this is the Igbo nation map.
You can find it in all top Universities in the Western world.
Deal with it and prepare to fight for the soul of Kwara and Kogi west with your Fulani masters. cool

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:26pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

Power to the Igbo is building world class cities
There's no single world class city in the south east.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:28pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

Again this is the Igbo nation map.
You can find it in all top Universities in the Western world.
Deal with it and prepare to fight for the soul of Kwara and Kogi west with your Fulani masters. cool
Alaigbo will be made up of Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia state.

I understand how you feel though, I won't want to be living in such a shit hole too, so you need to attach yourself with Ikwerres and Ibanis grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:28pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no single world class city in the south east.

They are all better than all SW cities bar Lagos that was built by British colonial government the FG.
They will be better once outside the slave camp.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:35pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Alaigbo will be made up of Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia state.

I understand how you feel though, I won't want to be living in such a shit hole too, so you need to attach yourself with Ikwerres and Ibanis grin
Kwara is lost to Fulanis likewise Okun.
Ilaje and Ese Odo belongs to Ijaws.
Bini has a claim on Lagos Island.
Egun people of Benin republic get Badagry.

You are cowardly scared of the truth you will face should NIGERIA disintegrate.
You remember how you were killing each other in the name of Kiriji wars? You need NIGERIA badly to save face.
I understand while you live your entire lives dreading Nigeria disintegration and fearing Igbo man live long desire to break the slave yard.

We are built differently. While we believe we are better off without NIGERIA, and have no doubt about our abilities as a people to build a viable country outside NIGERIA.
Your own people lack self conviction, and wants the slave camp to stay to hide their own shortcomings.

Ndo! Your worst fears will still fall on you.
NIGERIA has an expiry date and you will definitely have to face your Fulani masters for the fate of Yorubas trapped in Kwara and Kabba.
It is what it is. Or wait?
Are you going to abandon your people in Kwara and Kogi to your Fulani masters? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:35pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

How dare you claim am talking off point chinedu? sad

Even kanuris are more powerful than igbos in Nigeria a Kanuri man is presently the VP and might become the president of Nigeria in 2031 while a Yoruba, Isetkiri, Urobo, bini, efk, annang, Ijaw, Ika or Ikwerre man will become his vice.

Igbos will wail and ask the APC to microzone the VP slot to the south east, but APC no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:36pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

Kwara is lost to Fulanis likewise Okun.
Ilaje and Ese Odo belongs to Ijaws.
Bini has a claim on Lagos Island.
Egun people of Benin republic get Badagry.

You are cowardly scared of the truth you will face should NIGERIA disintegrate.
You remember how you were killing each other in the name of Kiriji wars? You need NIGERIA badly to save face.
I understand while you live your entire lives dreading Nigeria disintegration and fearing Igbo man live long desire to break the slave yard.

We are built differently. While we believe we are better off without NIGERIA, and have no doubt about our abilities as a people to build a viable country outside NIGERIA.
Your own people lack self conviction, and wants the slave camp to stay to hide their own shortcomings.

Ndo! Your worst fears will still fall on you.
NIGERIA has an expiry date and you will definitely have to face your Fulani masters for the fate of Yorubas trapped in Kwara and Kabba.
It is what it is.
I'm excited you have accept the fact that Ijaws and Fulanis are more powerful than igbos in Nigeria.

You even had to attach yourself with the great Yoruba people in one of your earlier post, you sef sabi your master chinedu

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:39pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm excited you have accept the fact that Ijaws and Fulanis are more powerful than igbos in Nigeria.

I have accepted the fact that cowardly people don't want to fight their Fulani masters for Kwara and Kogi, which is exactly what they have to do should NIGERIA disintegrate.
So for this reason, they cowardly want to continue doing one NIGERIA with Ndiigbo who have no interest in such.

So tell me? Are you going to leave Kwara and Kogi for the Fulanis? grin
Are you that lily-livered? grin

Have you accepted the Gambari rule over the Yorubas of Kwara?
Is there no fight left in the dying horse? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm glad you know King Jaja later became an Ijaw man and he died as an Ijaw man.

King Jaja was very lucky he was sold to the Ijaws, he would have end up in a pot of soup if he was sold to the ngwas back then
Is it better to be eaten by Nwas or by ants. Nearly everyone would end up as a form food
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Ikaeniyan0: 10:43pm On Jan 07
Igboid:

I have accepted the fact that cowardly people don't want to fight their Fulani masters for Kwara and Kogi, which is exactly what they have to do should NIGERIA disintegrate.
So for this reason, they cowardly want to continue doing one NIGERIA with Ndiigbo who have no interest in such.

So tell me? Are you going to leave Kwara and Kogi for the Fulanis? grin
Are you that lily-livered? grin

Have you accepted the Gambari rule over the Yorubas of Kwara?
Is there no fight left in the dying horse? grin
Are you living in Lagos? grin
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:44pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
So why are you lying before? There's no single world class city in the whole igbo land.

That's why Lagos state nah una London grin

All Igbo cities are better than all SW cities!
Lagos was Nigeria former capital and by world standards,it's not even a world class City.

I said Igbos believe we deserve world class life and cities and facilities and believe the slave camp isn't designed by the slave masters to offer such to the inhabitants.
That's why we want out!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Igboid: 10:45pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Are you living in Lagos? grin

What will I be doing in Lagos? grin
BTW, have left Yorubas in Ilorin to be ruled by Gambari forever?
Is there no plan to fight the Gambari, push them back to Futa jalon and win the land back for your people?
Or you hope to hide behind NIGERIA unity to avoid facing that eternal challenge?
Hope you know that a water in a pool is waiting for a dog no matter how far away he wanders? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups / Rambi Ayala: Gombe Deputy Minority Leader Dumps PDP / #TambuwalAt56: Aminu Tambuwal 'Silent Achiever' Celebrates His 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.