Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41733 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by sencekompis: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ode ni e simple

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by KingUg(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.
send her packing man she’s unrepentant Atleast when she comes back to her senses & decide to come back to the marriage you already made your stand that such behavior you won’t tolerate & you should know women are scared of men who aren’t afraid of losing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Konjiboii: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
You get mind oh to still keep a cheating ho, better divorce that winch before she and her lover kill you.
If you decide not to divorce her then just let her live her life while you live yours, no go carry HBP because of ordinary woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MissOpe(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Too many weak men these days.. someone is having an affair with your wife and all you can do is to tell her to block her joy giver and yet she told you no, with a flimsy excuse of knowing the bastard before you..
Oga that guy is more important than you and you shouldn't be surprised if He lay claim to your daughters because he was banging your wife before you knew and got married to her and is still banging your wife.
Ones a woman taste another prick and she cum, my brother just forget it.
Leave that wife ASAP so that we will not see obituary of a nairalander.
Ì know you won't listen because, your type na SIMP.

See as this one just give advice as if say e easy for man to stay alone, I bet you if he sends the woman away, there's no guarantee the other woman coming to his life would be loyal to him......
Best advice is to ask him to manage his relationship with the woman well....
All you men acting red pillers online usually beg for pussy offline...We know your type.......
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Aroyjunior(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bro,trust me..........let the babe go,if she can't risk losing her home cos of a guy.then fear for your own life itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Are you aware of the word, DIVORCE....... Abi nah by force to marry olosho ..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by omoadeleye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
At least you have married and with childs, and a woman in marriage is still doing this to you, are you so weak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
HarlequinLekex:
If they are still in contact they will surely go back to their love page,try blocking the guy by taking her phone without her knowing

That's putting a bandaid over a smelling infected sore.

She clearly loves that guy more than her husband. Cutting off the guy won't make her love her second rated husband more!

Let's learn to face reality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Shorty1980: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
I can see that you don’t love your life .. once a cheat is always a cheat..she can’t stop, so no need .. unless you have decide to die soon ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
How is she having emotional affairs with another man
Afodot0022:

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MumEmdy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

To even think she is acting stubborn upon her cheating on you is very worrisome.

OP is it your wife that is feeding you that you are still seeking our opinion on this?? Except she agreed to repentantly and permanently cut all communication with her ex....,

Op please, help us by doing the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by p3timobi: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Deep
LordIsaac:
Honestly the things we read these days! See ehn, the reason why God had to discipline Adam in spite of him giving a correct escuse was because Adam was a weak man.

If I were you, I will send her packing immediately by throwing her things over my fence and notifying her people that their daughter is no longer with me, as she loves prostitution more than marriage.

That extreme action ehn will place every soul attached to her including herself on guard. She will not just delete all the social media account on her knees (when we go to settle again in her father's house), but she will swear never to use social media again willingly.
Ladies disrespect and hate weak men. Stand your guard and take charge.

Cease being the husband of a hoe that refuses to depart from whoredom!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by TruthNigeria(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please send her off before she infected you with an uncurable disease. Pls and pls! A hoe remain a hoe! A bitch remain a bitch. There are a lots of uncurable disease. Advice from a brother that has seen shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Post from October 10th, 2022? undecided

Crap....
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Duru009(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Where do you people meet this type of WIVES ooooo?

Sometimes some post here make me sooooo sick.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Konjiboii: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
MissOpe:

See as this one just give advice as if say e easy for man to stay alone, I bet you if he sends the woman away, there's no guarantee the other woman coming to his life would be loyal to him......
All you men acting red pillers online usually beg for pussy offline...We know your type.......

Manage which relationship? Dem no dey manage ashewo.
Wetin pain me pass na the mind the woman get dey talk say the bobo was there before they got married so she won't block him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Creamypie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Too many weak men these days.. someone is having an affair with your wife and all you can do is to tell her to block her joy giver and yet she told you no, with a flimsy excuse of knowing the bastard before you..
Oga that guy is more important than you and you shouldn't be surprised if He lay claim to your daughters because he was banging your wife before you knew and got married to her and is still banging your wife.
y u dey waste time dey advise him?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by IrepChrist: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Take her to a respected spiritual and fatherly figure. She needs counseling. There is a vacuum in her life. She must have been emotionally stranded at a point in her life and she is searching for who can fill this vacuum. Even if that man leaves she might be with someone else. You need to deal with her early life experiences. Ask her candid questions.

Is she a product of broken home?
As she ever suffered an heart break?

Above all, she needs Christ.
Let her be led to Christ.

God bless you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by EmperorFred: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

What is wrong with someone else fucking your wife? Apologize to her and stop interfering with her extramarital affairs
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by maduxs: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
The knack registered in her medulla.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:

Bless your soul for putting this hard truth out there...!

I am sick and tired of these emotionally weak ass men of today!

Just imagine what a grown ass man is yarning!... It's even glaring to a child that he is not a priority to his wife yet he is fighting reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Bryan88(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

block the guy or dissolve the marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mccullum: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Socratiz:
It seems to me that those who intervened do not have the requisite skill to handle matters like this.

The first step would be to fully explore the reasons your wife started this affair. It's most likely that some unresolved childhood trauma was the cause. Unless the whole spectrum is explored and resolved, the incidence of infidelity would always be present in your relationship.

Considering the fact that you like to preserve your marriage, I advise you see a professional marriage counselor.

The task of a counsellor is to help you take a wiser decision, not necessarily to preserve your marriage at all costs.

You may choose to contact me for guidance on this.

Yeye councilor, that's rubbishing rubbish.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by zinaunreal(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
She dey remember the knacking. It was wha wha wha grin. Better divorce her and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ahnie: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
The mod that forwarded 2 of your topic to front page is a darling
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by godoluwa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
MissOpe:

Truly no perfect human being on earth but no sane man will keep a slut under his roof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by benqo01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH IS THAT,SEND HER OUT IF SHE IS NOT READY TO CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
From ur comment, one will know that you’re very very wicked. It’s someone like u that will rush to comment that he’s devil he’s demonic with all sorts of names if he eventually hit that woman to death out of anger she triggers
MissOpe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by na2016: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Be brave, real men act.
Send the bitch away or face what is to come

Send her away. When she is in her father's house for one month and that guy started showing he shege, she will come to beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by 00FFT00(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
@OP, please send me your address.
I'm sure you could use a brain resetting slap or two.
Please send it soonest. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by arantess: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Women will cheat and still blame the man for making her cheat

Even though it's coming late but you need to clear her doubt sharply, way and manner

Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Saintinoo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Sorry bro, but you should be ready to continue with it. You know she will continue fucking that guy, he is the main guy and you are the side guy.

Little advice, take those children for a DNA test.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.