Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32576 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by opera1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will marry somebody.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
kayperry:

Regardless of name winch naa winch undecided
I didn't realize i give you nightmares grin grin

Pele sogbo? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't plan on getting married, so I don't have any plan B.
i had a good laugh reading this.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.

Don't worry my dear your hubby will come, what matters most is how prepared are you!

I will advise you to get a job for your own regular income and wait.

Also avoid anything that would overstretch the punany so that he would see what to eat when he arrives
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
iamsolasoul:
To just have kids and have sex occasionally
solasoulmusic?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mccold: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Can't wait to get married but no good income yet, the economy is so frustrating. I just clock 30. No serious relationship yet. Any interested lady from 23 - 28 should message me. Muslim to be precise

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:

Just wait for biology to arrive, then you will know that you don't own your body.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Enjoy life
Do IVF
Make money smiley

Don't worry, your deceit would gradually fade away, then the reality will set in.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by womenareapezz: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bossmanmoves:

You don too listen listen to Jordan Peterson.
and so! undecided

I only reference what he had said to further impact more knowledge on simp! undecided

Is anything bad with it?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I honestly don't know, but I know I won't stay unmarried. I will like to experience marriage nd even though am scared of childbirth I still want to have my own kids.

My dear don't be scared of child birth as nature will program you automatically during pregnancy.

Your baby will pop out to your amazement grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Basiljoe:
Marriage is one of the single worst decision an enlightenened man can make in this 21st century.

Oga please if you don't want to get married in your life kindly do nature good by not spreading your ideas on marriage here or elsewhere.

thank you sir cool
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why?
Cutehector:
i had a good laugh reading this.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tell me More.
klonboi:

Just wait for biology to arrive, then you will know that you don't own your body.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Patience79:
Personally, i will dedicate my life to service to God and humanity, make positive impact in my generation and lastly adopt two children.

Even God said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and such person will in addition, obtain favor from God.

This is the word of God
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by uncleteeh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by fman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
That question is for dem daughters of eve, weakling and simps, a real guy man knows what to do at any fucking time with plan A to Z.
@Blessedmercy8 cum and tell dem ur plan C bcs I know for sure that ur plan B for marriage is dead on arrival.
Leave Blessedmercy8 outta this!!
She is comfortable and loves to live her life her way!!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Tell me More.

Please don't wait to become a victim my dear!
Do the needful via prayers so that he would find you and so you could get the blessings that comes with it as promised by the creator.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?
dont worry. With time will understand. cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
It just never crossed my mind.
uncleteeh:

Why?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tell me more.. cheesy cheesy
Cutehector:
dont worry. With time will understand. cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

Oga please if you don't want to get married in your life kindly do nature good by not spreading your ideas on marriage here or elsewhere.

thank you sir cool
E be like say your brain dey pain you?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
You're not making any sense right now.

What exactly are you saying
klonboi:

Please don't wait to become a victim my dear!
Do the needful via prayers so that he would find you and so you could get the blessings that comes with it as promised by the creator.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Basiljoe:

E be like say your brain dey pain you?

No, E nor dey pain me sir.

Even the satanists that rules this world still gets married, if marriage was a bad thing they wouldn't have but you know what?

Because the devil knows the scripture very well, he knows the blessings God has put in marriage, now after they have gathered all this blessings to themselves they inturn tell you not to get married and they bring up all sorts of things to disrupt marriage.

Think brother grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Marry myself
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Karleb(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's like asking what is the plan B if nobody employs me.

Can't happen in this life or in the next. I'm too hot for that. grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know you.
Just a gentle guy striving in Naija
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

No, E nor dey pain me sir.

Even the satanists that rules this world still gets married, if marriage was a bad thing they wouldn't have but you know what?

Because the devil knows the scripture very well, he knows the blessings God has put in marriage, now after they have gathered all this blessings to themselves they inturn tell you not to get married and they bring up all sorts of things to disrupt marriage.

Think brother grin
Lmao. You must think I'm one of your average Ignorant nairaland Joe who talks just for the sake of talking.

Do you know what is:

The redpill?
Female solipsism?
Hypergamy ?
Sexual Market value?
The Feminine imperative?
Gynocentricism?
Oneitis?
Soul mate myth?
Bluepilled Feminine conditioning?
Alpha seeds?
Beta bucks?

My guess is no, cause if you do we won't be having this conversation. I suggest you save yourself from a lifetime of pain and bluepill conditioning by reading the book "The Rational Male" by Rollo tomassi, it's just $15
https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Male-Positive-Masculinity/dp/1548921815

Heck if you can't get it, I'll buy and ship to you for free.

After reading it then we can have this conversation.

Don't get me wrong I know is easy to think the redpill means hating on women and other bullshit thoughts but it's not.
Get yourself educated so you don't fall prey to the antics of modern women's access to unfettered hypergamy.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Annahh(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
I will be like Anna in the bible, I will turn to a full time intercessor, married to Jesus. wink
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Souzin: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Go spoil my ex marriage... angry
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by fayomim: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shagbatshagba:

chat me up on this digit

You are in for it
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by fayomim: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Karen2024:
I told you earlier that i created this monika to play a reversed psychology on satanist.

Imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.