Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday (625 Views)

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by iamwilliamsfx(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Been calling my girl since 8 o'clock today,. To wish her a happy birthday, but she's not answering her phone call... It's now becoming weird to me, for the pass 3 hours now, why won't she pick up my phone call, or call me back.
Re: That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by Pweetiedude(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Better channel your energy into something productive.

4 Likes

Re: That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by okunwaye(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2022
click my signature to earn free 20 ET coin on telegram now. one ET is worth around 7 dollars now and you can earn more from referrals
Re: That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by Toluwanise247(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2022
okunwaye:
click my signature to earn free 20 ET coin on telegram now.
one ET is worth around 7 dollars now and you can earn more from referrals
Fake updates
Re: That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by okunwaye(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Fake updates
Don't be stupid

Re: That Person Who Is F** My Girl Pls Let Her Answer Her Call Today's Her Birthday by Toluwanise247(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
okunwaye:

Don't be stupid
Drop your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Another Simp / "I Am Crying": Reactions As Nigerian Lady Gives N2k To Young Man Hawking Boxers / "She Was Caught Cheating": Lady Who Went For N200k Hook-up Collapsed In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.