Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Still On My Cousin Sister Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On My Cousin Sister Matters (2957 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Trustedapparel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
My cousin sister now offered me sex ,she said she has been having feelings for me long ago,,but to no avail ,,,,,she said she love me right from the day we met ,,,,I am confused ,,,, what will I do,,,,,,,,
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Psych412(f): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
My cousin sister now offered me sex ,she said she has been having feelings for me long ago,,but to no avail ,,,,,she said she love me right from the day we met ,,,,I am confused ,,,, what will I do,,,,,,,,
you need both spiritual, mental, and physical rehabilition

3 Likes

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Czathedemigod: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
smiley I knew this is how it would end somehow still I don't believe you bruhh..rest

2 Likes

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by ojun50(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
With floging too

2 Likes

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Psych412(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
ojun50:
With floging too
Aswear...

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cousin's sister! the siblings of your cousin is your cousin.
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Incest is an abomination in many culture... How can a family member be "intimately attractive" to you? under normal conditions the human brain "doesn't recognize" family members that way, no matter how beautiful or handsome they look.

1 Like

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Unzerious: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
ojun50:
With floging too
Oraimo Cord for Neck wink

3 Likes

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Berrityga: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
I've had sex with my aunty and my cousin nothing wrong in it.. After all Adam in the bible impregnated his daughters. If you fine her attractive do it..
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Mercury12(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Only you claim your mother in-law want sex from you. Now your cousin want sex. Where is your wife in all these brouhaha going on in your head? undecided

1 Like

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by mespusinglez(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
SINCE NA YOUR COUSIN KNACK HER ONCE LEAVE AM

1 Like

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Pells: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
As long no be the same mama born una
Nack that pĆ¼ssy
Muslim do so btw cheesy
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Silentgroper(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Incest is an abomination in many culture... How can a family member be "intimately attractive" to you? under normal conditions the human brain "doesn't recognize" family members that way, no matter how beautiful or handsome they look.
D targaeyrans thinks otherwise..
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by emetisuccess(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
He might not be lying.
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by okoroemeka(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
I wonder the type of rehabilitation that I will need considering that my own 24 yrs old cousin sister was forcing me to suck her breast and pussy when I was still 9 years old and another taught me how to masturbate,
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Omaefe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
better run for yur life.
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Bianca05(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
First of all how old is she ? She need deliverance pls op don't do it oga incent is a very big abomination before God and man
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Bianca05(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
I've had sex with my aunty and my cousin nothing wrong in it.. After all Adam in the bible impregnated his daughters. If you fine her attractive do it..
demonic people full this forum sha sad
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by ObamaMessi: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Animal iam sure you don enter her dirty pant. UnknownQueen with ur miserable self and ugly face naim u dey seduce pesin?
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Czathedemigod: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bianca05:
demonic people full this forum sha sad

Swears lol btw, you're pretty!! Can I mail you?!
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Skullano(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
I wonder the type of rehabilitation that I will need considering that my own 24 yrs old cousin sister was forcing me to suck her breast and pussy when I was still 9 years old and another taught me how to masturbate,

How far?.

I dey onitsha and you dey asaba just pass me your cousin sister number on code may all this wahala stop abeg.
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by vvvbobby205(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:

you gave him hot hot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by JustStupidity: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Papa Jide rest now!!!
Why bringing this your imaginary story here
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by kals4luv990(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Unzerious:

Oraimo Cord for Neck wink
yu just spoke my mind bro..nd person go hold dat neck steady while it's being flogged

1 Like

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
fiction
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by UnknownQueen(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Animal iam sure you don enter her dirty pant. UnknownQueen with ur miserable self and ugly face naim u dey seduce pesin?

Na so your mama take use her smelling toto and rotten boobs seduce ya papa ..

Anumanu
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by ObamaMessi: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Anumanu
Did u just say rotten boobs? grin That is the perfect definition of that animal whose vagina is wide than Abuja expressway who birthed u. Lissen, I can ghost-write ur biography. Just add up the piece and i will do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Karen2024(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Anumanu
His mother seduced his father which is a human being. Unlike ur mum who seduced and opened her wide dirty vagina for a swine to fhuck. Check well, you have the DNA of a piggrin
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by UnknownQueen(f): 5:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
His mother seduced his father which is a human being. Unlike ur mum who seduced and opened her wide dirty vagina for a swine to fhuck. Check well, you have the DNA of a piggrin

Until your s u c k your mother's toto, I'll not confirm if I have the DNA if a pig
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by Karen2024(f): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Until your s u c k your mother's toto, I'll not confirm if I have the DNA if a pig
Chai see englishgrin Until your suckgrin U are not communicatinggrin
Re: Still On My Cousin Sister Matters by UnknownQueen(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Chai see englishgrin Until your suckgrin U are not communicatinggrin

Leave English, go suck ya mama toto....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire / Slept With Husbands's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.