Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (23985 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

Dada o le ja but o ni aburo to le ja

Igba to ri ode yen to menstrate la ti enu, oye ko ti ba mi dalohun

Tell me your joking  undecided undecided

Wasn't actually following, wonder y u were even responding/reacting
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Yeah mate,

There's much much more to life than that morning commute from Peckham Rye to work three back-breaking jobs just to survive. Much, much more in the world.

Believe Dat.

Who told you i stay in peckham and who told you i dont have a professional job? it easy for you guys to generalize cuz ur friends do stuffs like that
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ifiokmeg(f): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
after critically analysing guys in d uk, the ones who post lame topic like dis, feeling like people that have stayed in d uk, are d 'back of house' pay check to pay check guys, get a life CORK, stop talking shit.! arggghhhh, ! wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Tell me your joking   undecided undecided

Wasn't actually following, wonder y u were even responding/reacting

Good to have fun sometimes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

How was your day anyways
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Bornagain190: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
From henceforth u all will be reading edifying and meaningful posts from me. Am tired of complaints, so d old 190 is gone, this is d new me.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by hardbody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Bunch of unrepentant and perpetually idiotic psycopaths full of attitude based purely on a failure to survive on a terrain that demands the best from the very best. Ever wondered why your colleagues who venture back here find it difficult to cope? We represent the best. 9ja 4 life.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sky-walker:

Who told you i stay in peckham and who told you i dont have a professional job? it easy for you guys to generalize cuz your friends do stuffs like that

Don't take the Mickey with me mate.

You know how it is, now.

It's not only Europe, it's the same in America; F train to Kew Gardens, E train to Manhattan, jump into a Metro bus to the other side of town, wash dishes in Ethiopian restaurant, another bus to Coney Island where you dress up in a ridiculous costume to be a "clown"  for little brats who kick you about, then some "gig" in the evening at some care givers home (CNA),  and weekends DJeying at "African" parties at some African nightclub in Brooklyn, then back to the E train, F train, back to the tiny apartment in Jamaica that you share with three other mofos that you cannot even stand-----and those are the lucky ones, with papers.

I seriously don't know how undocumented immigrants survive.

There's much more to life.

PEACE
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

Good to have fun sometimes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

How was your day anyways
Y didn't u ping me? angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Y didn't u ping me? angry

I did. . . .T! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ma dayin nu 1 day be 1 day.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ma dayin nu 1 day be 1 day.

Mase be o wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2011
^^So ke ma se dada.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2011
I will

Promise cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by JoeMosco(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2011
Such unpatriotc immigrant. U insult ur countyrmen based on treasures acquired through humiliating and degrading jobs, Infact because u have cursed the land of ur fathers, u ought not to step foot in this country again. As for the girls that come arround u, think twice because u might just be their MUGU NUMBER 1 OR SOMETHING LOWER. U owe this country an apology.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2011
r231:

I will

Promise cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ani e so be o.

But where were you on the day?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2011
A pathetic topic, from a delusional r33tard.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2011
UK guys are lame and backward with those Queen's bullsh-t, no swag. . I was born there tho. Thank God I move to the US. US we got swag mehn.

@op brov drop the pipe and focus on your marriage with Mr. Shola. .
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

UK guys are lame and backward with those Queen's bullsh-t, no swag. . I was born there tho. Thank God I move to the US. US we got swag mehn.

@op brov drop the pipe and focus on your marriage with Mr. Shola. .

Which Swag? Are you takin the piss?

Did you read my post above? The USA is hell right now.  Skint, broke, Nada.

Stop watching "the Kardashians" so much, read a good book once in a while, or atleast watch Al-Jazeera (very informative).

At the very least, wake up and open your eyes!! The USA does not have a bright future, since it's broke ( Debts of $15 TRILLION and counting)

Learn Chinese, it's the future. Look at an African retirement plan. Seriously.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by onyekabe(m): 1:47am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr cok i do not think you are in your right sense, the fake life style you are living is getting into your head your mate are here doing good job you are there washing dishes restorant and bedspread in hotels and you happy while white men treat you like slave. Shame on you who has loss you pride before this white men
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by stunna2(m): 1:53am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

Naah, just putting dem lot well in their proper place. Don't think the world revolves around you just cause you've "travelled", aiight? It's nuttin special, its 2011, guys, innit?  cool

i think u have made ur point, u have been there and done that, but still, what's ur point?
you have shown without any doubt that you once lived in England or still do but for ur own sake since u look still young, here is hoping you have ur British passport b4 u moved back home because that stolen car from Toronto you are posing with in naija (the only reason you can afford it is because it was stolen) will not save ur ass once u run out of cash at the end or ur business folds or since u seems to have compiled ur drugs smuggling route on ur page -when ur luck runs out!!

im surprised u do not realize how much u try to copy the London kids u have up on the photos in the way u dressed!! imitation of the enemy??

by the way u need to change the Tims though, its so early 2000, u feel me!?!

stay blessed dude
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 18, 2011
@My-Key I ain't gonna respond to you because its either you live in Ape planet, typing from mars or retaarded
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Finecat(m): 2:11am On Aug 18, 2011
@Sexkillz

Go and watch Cartoons, Your mama is calling you. Until you are old enough to move out from under your corrupt parents who have looted Nigeria blind, then you can come back to NL to analyze life.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2011
$tunna:

i think u have made your point, u have been there and done that, but still, what's your point?
you have shown without any doubt that you once lived in England or still do but for your own sake since u look still young, here is hoping you have your British passport b4 u moved back home because that stolen car from Toronto you are posing with in naija (the only reason you can afford it is because it was stolen) will not save your Bottom once u run out of cash at the end or your business folds or since u seems to have compiled your drugs smuggling route on your page -when your luck runs out!!

im surprised u do not realize how much u try to copy the London kids u have up on the photos in the way u dressed!! imitation of the enemy??

by the way u need to change the Tims though, its so early 2000, u feel me!?!

stay blessed dude

lol

Look at this one.

Still obsessed with shoe and clothes. How old are you exactly, mate?

For your information, I have never stolen a thing in my life. I leave the stealing to "abroad" guys, like these ones below.

I see you are in T-Dot. Wa Gwan? Have you already convinced your fat onyibo girl  to marry you yet? Yeah? Good for you, Guv, You have "arrived", well done!!

Now, get yo @ss back to work, you lazy bum!!! Those dishes won't wash themselves, innit? cool grin cool grin

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by stunna2(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

lol

Look at this one.

Still obsessed with shoe and clothes. How old are you exactly, mate?

For your information, I have never stolen a thing in my life. I leave the stealing to "abroad" guys, like these ones below.

I see you are in T-Dot. Wa Gwan? Have you already convinced your fat onyibo girl  to marry you yet? Yeah? Good for you, Guv, You have "arrived", well done!!

Now, get yo @ss  back to work, you lazy bum!!! Those dishes won't wash themselves, innit? cool grin cool grin

we jusr chillin' still, u know how we do it big, T-dot style!

hahahahaha!! i didnt know there were fat white girls to marry for papers in da tdot!
if what u think of them peoplez from London is as inaccurate as what u think of me, then im sorry that i overrated ya dude, u feel me!

, back in 2003 or so i was on Main street in Niagara Falls holding my then 18year old sexy white girlfriend's hands and a bitter 40 yr old looking white lady came and told her point black 'he gwan leave you after you give him his papers'!!! I WAS LIKE WTF
well, i laughfed and b4 i could respond my Lil Miss shouted at the lady to be quiet since i had my Passport in my back pocket as their felloW citizen!! the lady said she was just saying and i laughed some more and just walked on!

YOU REMIND ME OF HER. DUDE!! as far as the poor old lady was concerned, weather u were some Jamaican farm help on temp visa or a black citizen in love with a white citizen, we were all the same!! and you think the same way too, but sorry dude, u r sometimes really realLy wrong in some of ur views, u know! U WILL NEVER EVER KNOW HOW WE LIVE BASED ON JUST WHAT U HEAR, AII DUDE! BUT NICE TRY,
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by dramenda(f): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2011
ARE YOu serious?, where in folcrot? i stay in folcroft too,

@ RONKEBP KING AVENUE NI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Bornagain 190:

From henceforth u all will be reading edifying and meaningful posts from me. Am tired of complaints, so d old 190 is gone, this is d new me.

abi dey dey don ban u again. . . Seems dt was wt promted _@ in d first place?  U cant change u bad mouth, achondro, its inborn
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by sebastinta(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr cock is right,
but he is a dick head aswell, most of d girls afta us r because of money, if u cant c it den ur just dumb.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2011
@my-key
You're probably one of those freshies, which I don't rate either, you wouldn't get the time of day, even by the way you talk, I can tell, living in London is not enough, for me you have to be raised in London aswell, you probably have an accent too, which is a big no no, my skin crawls,as far as sleeping around, That made me laugh, you wish it was a slut that was giving this point of view then it wouldnt hurt so much, nope no slut here just a hard working woman with a good job With no time to even club let alone have time to do something like jump from bed to bed, I just dislike Nigerian men based in Nigeria and also freshies like you. Never commented on nairaland before but this topic was too much of an opportunity to miss sharing my view Nigerian men back home ( majority) are soo ugly and swaggerless deal with it!!!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2011
cheekybrit:

@my-key
You're probably one of those freshies, which I don't rate either, you wouldn't get the time of day, even by the way you talk, I can tell, living in London is not enough, for me you have to be raised in London aswell, you probably have an accent too, which is a big no no, my skin crawls,as far as sleeping around, That made me laugh, you wish it was a slut that was giving this point of view then it wouldnt hurt so much, nope no slut here just a hard working woman with a good job With no time to even club let alone have time to do something like jump from bed to bed, I just dislike Nigerian men based in Nigeria and also freshies like you. Never commented on nairaland before but this topic was too much of an opportunity to miss sharing my view Nigerian men back home ( majority) are soo ugly and swaggerless deal with it!!!

Yeah, U R not exactly Miss World luv. Don't flatter yourself, that's not classy.

And going by your atrocious grammar there,you are definitely the freshie.

Now, Iam sure you got something else to do. Like shopping perhaps? Well, hurry up! The Dollar store closes soon. grin grin grin grin

Run along little girl.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kushe: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2011
@cheekybrit

how about 17yrs and counting and i am only 33.forget speaking peckhamish phoneee,my grammar and diction are on point an besides i leave the phonee speaking lot u so crave to dine with clean the office while i go in to do the real work of strategy consulting.

london don tire me,and trustt me i am extremely comfortable.my body is here but my heart is in lagos and every time i go there i wonder why a half baked brit like u wld come and open ur mouth and talk trash about ur clan.u know what ,most of u talking trash here hav an inferiority complex.if u meet clean high rolling chaps in naija,ur jaws go drop and besides hav u seen the girls in naija lately.

the girls in naija are on point especially the 18 to 25 ones and i can bet my life that u are an elderly primigravida,well beyond your prime with prolly 10 chicks in the rooster.how dare you open mouth where fresh meat dey.naija girls in naija can make mouth but not the ones in jand or yankee.even guys wey no get mouth for naija dey lash una for kicks,una come dey get open fora diarrhoea.eyin ti e leeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.