Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,683 members, 7,854,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24052 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by hardbody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2011
@Born Again 190, ever heard d saying about d saying that a leopard cannot change its spots? The only reason you always spew rubbish is because you can only but give what you have. In classical latin it is said 'Nemo dat quod non habet'. Personally, i expect nothing brilliant from you knowing you will always cloak your failures and brain incapacitation with claims of jesting about everything. You and i however know the truth. Your limitatons are caused by arrested mental development.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2011
hardbody:

@Born Again 190, ever heard d saying about d saying that a leopard cannot change its spots? The only reason you always spew rubbish is because you can only but give what you have. In classical latin it is said 'Nemo dat quod non habet'. Personally, i expect nothing brilliant from you knowing you will always cloak your failures and brain incapacitation with claims of jesting about everything. You and i however know the truth. Your limitatons are caused by arrested mental development.
[/color] GBAAAAMMMM!!! YOU DON TALK AMs are caused by arrested mental development.
[/quote] [color=#990000] GBAAAAMMMM!!! YOU DON TALK AM
[quote author=kushe link=topic=737764.msg8949951#msg8949951 date=1313648970]
@cheekybrit

how about 17yrs and counting and i am only 33.forget speaking peckhamish phoneee,my grammar and diction are on point an besides i leave the phonee speaking lot u so crave to dine with clean the office while i go in to do the real work of strategy consulting.

london don tire me,and trustt me i am extremely comfortable.my body is here but my heart is in lagos and every time i go there i wonder why a half baked brit like u wld come and open your mouth and talk trash about your clan.u know what ,most of u talking trash here hav an inferiority complex.if u meet clean high rolling chaps in naija,your jaws go drop and besides hav u seen the girls in naija lately.

the girls in naija are on point especially the 18 to 25 ones and i can bet my life that u are an elderly primigravida,well beyond your prime with prolly 10 chicks in the rooster.how dare you open mouth where fresh meat dey.naija girls in naija can make mouth but not the ones in jand or yankee.even guys wey no get mouth for naija dey lash una for kicks,una come dey get open fora diarrhoea.eyin ti e leeee.

take one big wet kiss.
Dt girl is mentally derailed
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Lol, try again, Nigerian men, kpele grin, I don't need to brag about my looks or who I am or what I have, I know what I know, I still say majority of you Nigerian men are ugly and they have a mental disease lol, and freshie I am not, and since most of Nigeria is a dump its not surprising that majority of men look the way they do, I have no time to worry about grammer or punctuation in my posts, its only nairaland not trying to impress anybody cool

Nigerian men=Fail
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2011
cheekybrit:

Lol, try again, Nigerian men, kpele grin, I don't need to brag about my looks or who I am or what I have, I know what I know, I still say majority of you Nigerian men are ugly and they have a mental disease lol, and freshie I am not,  and since most of Nigeria is a dump its not surprising that majority of men look the way they do, I have no time to worry about grammer or punctuation in my posts, its only nairaland not trying to impress anybody cool

Nigerian men=Fail

Your grammar, diction, the way you look, your way of thinking; in fact, everything about you=Epic Fail. angry angry angry

Village girl.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

Don't take the Mickey with me mate.

You know how it is, now.

It's not only Europe, it's the same in America; F train to Kew Gardens, E train to Manhattan, jump into a Metro bus to the other side of town, wash dishes in Ethiopian restaurant, another bus to Coney Island where you dress up in a ridiculous costume to be a "clown"  for little brats who kick you about, then some "gig" in the evening at some care givers home (CNA),  and weekends DJeying at "African" parties at some African nightclub in Brooklyn, then back to the E train, F train, back to the tiny apartment in Jamaica that you share with three other mofos that you cannot even stand-----and those are the lucky ones, with papers.

I seriously don't know how undocumented immigrants survive.

There's much more to life.

PEACE

Haha. Dont worry.Reading from the slangs you use which i find peculiar with some here and the type of life you know,I am not going to bother replying you.You just showed me the type of people you roll with.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2011
Oh my , My-key, please tell me that is not you in the pic, Oh dear, now I know why you're mad, I think you are the epic fail , this is what I'm talking about, uglier than ugly, no swagger, ugh man, sorry, I do not even have a picture up in my profile so how can you tell me the way I look is an epic fail you look like you are really struggling to survive wherever you are, sorry mate, better times ahead, you're hoping ahaha
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kushe: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2011
@cheekybrit

i can bet u are an uneducated, misguided drifter in the uk just watching life pass by.

i was at a wedding in naija a few weeks ago and except i was in a trance and was in another country,what i saw was mind tsunamiing.

everywhere i looked were this hoooooooooot chicks.i met a couple of dem and dey looked good,smelt right,no phoneee,were quite pleasant to be around and above all the tinge in my accent didnt even tosh dem.one was particularly confident in the way she held my gaze and shook my hand.
i am impressed with the current crop of naija chicks.to hell with the jand ones and their rubbish phonee.

naija chicks in naija are the bomb,cos even with the extreme heat and high humidity,u guys still manage to be appealing.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2011
cheekybrit:

Oh my , My-key, please tell me that is not you in the pic, Oh dear, now I know why you're mad, I think you are the epic fail , this is what I'm talking about, uglier than ugly, no swagger, ugh man, sorry, I do not even have a picture up in my profile so how can you tell me the way I look is an epic fail you look like you are really struggling to survive wherever you are, sorry mate, better times ahead, you're hoping ahaha

U need an IQ test.

Or better yet, plastic surgery.

Surely, you can't be both Ugly AND s.tupid? Na Wa for you.

Villager.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by DaDoctor: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2011
Tot we had concluded this with this superlative truth.
WOMEN SHINE YAH EYES OH!

Quote from: Da Doctor on Yesterday at 12:58:03 PM
^^THEY PREFER THOSE ABROAD BUT CHANGE THEIR MIND AFTER THEIR VISA FAILURES^^

THE PROCESS IS THIS;

THE GUY HOOKS THE GAL UP
COMES BACK TO NAIJA WITH FULL FORCE
BUYS A CAR HE WOULD USE WHILE HERE EITHER BY FAMILY SUPPORT OR ALL HIS SAVINGS JUST TO IMPRESS
HE GOES AROUND WITH MUCH NOISE(THE LADIES LOVE NOISE NA)
HE SAGS AND WYNS HIS TONGUE
HE DROPS SOME DOUGH AND ENGAGE THE GAL
HE F-U-C-K-S THE HELL OUTA HER SPORADICALLY
GETS HER PREGANANT AND DUMP HER IN NAIJA
PROMISES HER TO BRING HER OVER IN WEEKS(MOST TIMES A MILLION WEEK PASSES AND NO NEWS)
SELLS THE SAME CAR AT AUCTION TO RAISE MONEY FOR FLY BACK
GETS THERE AND RESUME HIS MENIAL JOB(GARDNER, DRIVER, GATE MAN. MORTUARY ATTENDANT ETC)
THE GALS ALWAYS KEEPS CONTACT AND REMAINS HOPEFUL
GALS PARENTS ARE WORRIED AND SENDS A MISSION TO FIND OUT REALITY
THEY GET THERE AND SEE THE GUY IS WORSE THAN A PRIMARY ONE TEACHER IN NAIJA AND HAS ANOTHER WIFE FAT AS AN ELEPHANT(VISA WIFE)
THE NEWS REACHES THE GAL WHO IS ALREADY M-E-SS-ING UP IN NAIJA
SHE FAINTS
DA DOCTOR TRIES TO RESUSCITATE HER TO NO AVAIL.
SHE IS GONE.

OJU KOKORO!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by cheekybrit: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2011
Good for you, hope you enjoyed the wedding and got the girls number, I agree Naija girls in Naija look really good when they want to and can put other UK girls to shame, no disputing that at all, but for the guys, majority are busted

you can bet all you like about what I look like or the level of my education, I don't care what you think, my life is good, and as for visa's or whatever I don't need a visa dear I have my red passport thanks, I don't need to "form" as you guys put it

don't get me wrong people I love Nigeria and always enjoy visiting my family but you guys over there you don't represent at all, if the girls can do it why can't you guys? you're just all crap

good day grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by olaojo: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2011
We see the pics of US/UK based guys on social netwrk, but don't see any difference their look make compare to 9ja guys despite the weather variation, alot of 9ja based bois are far more  cute, i tell u!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

Haha. Dont worry.Reading from the slangs you use which i find peculiar with some here and the type of life you know,I am not going to bother replying you.You just showed me the type of people you roll with.

Are ya takin' the piss again, mate?  I lived in Edgeworth Crescent NW4 for a bit. On and off you see.

On the other hand, look at your Hood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzA6Ww2Qfds

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2011
cheekybrit:

Lol, try again, Nigerian men, kpele grin, I don't need to brag about my looks or who I am or what I have, I know what I know, I still say majority of you Nigerian men are ugly and they have a mental disease lol, and freshie I am not, and since most of Nigeria is a dump its not surprising that majority of men look the way they do, I have no time to worry about grammer or punctuation in my posts, its only nairaland not trying to impress anybody cool

Nigerian men=Fail

jeeez, now, i'ld talk such dt i dnt xceed ur brain capacity, ok?
Wen u said 9ja based guys r rough n smelly, yellow eyes dusty foot, were u refferin to d relatives of urs dt u met wen u went to 9ja or r u just bein naturally stupid, thinkin u've seen all d guys in 9jria n dey all look n dress alike?

Really, am nt goin to ask u to go to Nigeria, to open ur eyes n deprived mind, and behold d beauty of its inhabitants. . . U wld still nt undastand n u wld still run ur diahorea infested mouth.

White ladies return from 9ja n comment ceaselessly praisin n adorin dis guys n dia u are omo baba oni cement talkin nonsense. SMH jooor
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2011
cheekybrit:

Good for you, hope you enjoyed the wedding and got the girls number, I agree Naija girls in Naija look really good when they want to and can put other UK girls to shame, no disputing that at all, but for the guys, majority are busted

you can bet all you like about what I look like or the level of my education, I don't care what you think, my life is good, and as for visa's or whatever I don't need a visa dear I have my red passport thanks, I don't need to "form" as you guys put it

don't get me wrong people I love Nigeria and always enjoy visiting my family but you guys over there you don't represent at all, if the girls can do it why can't you guys? you're just all crap

good day grin

Yeah,

Bugger off to work you lazy berk. The strip joint will open soon.

Cheerio angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

Are ya takin' the piss again, mate?  I lived in Edgeworth Crescent NW4 for a bit. On and off you see.

On the other hand, look at your Hood.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shows you not been reading my post only. just jumped on.I dont stay in London.I never enjoyed staying in london because its over populated and too much traffic. I stay outside london. Easy for everyone to use london as a reference. This post was about reasons why women liked guys abroad but you took it personal insulting people abroad. Shows how naive you are. You watch london riot and use your friends's life to conclude about everyone.

Its like everyone outside Nigeria concluding that all Nigerians are scammers.It dont work that way
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

I dont stay in London.I never enjoyed staying in london because its over populated and too much traffic. I stay outside london.

Heheheh, what a load of Bollocks!!

You can't afford to live in London, can ya?

So, howz life in Huddersfield? Hangin wit da Mandem?

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by freezy(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2011
Scash:

jeeez, now, i'ld talk such dt i dnt xceed your brain capacity, ok?
Wen u said 9ja based guys r rough n smelly, yellow eyes dusty foot, were u refferin to d relatives of urs dt u met wen u went to 9ja or r u just bein naturally silly, thinkin u've seen all d guys in 9jria n dey all look n dress alike?

Really, am nt goin to ask u to go to Nigeria, to open your eyes n deprived mind, and behold d beauty of its inhabitants. . . U wld still nt undastand n u wld still run your diahorea infested mouth.

White ladies return from 9ja n comment ceaselessly praisin n adorin dis guys n dia u are omo baba oni cement talkin nonsense. SMH jooor
^^^^
You rock!!! You just made my day.
@ Cheekybrit Naija guys are smelly. . .  Pathetic!  undecided Shows the kinda hood you hang out with in Naija. Its that simple. Smh.
Naija guys run things. Both home and away.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2011
@ Mr-Keys

Lol.You still not close.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by olaojo: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2011
I wounder why a working class lady will keep demanding what her  father was not able to provide her, they keep puting men off with dis attitude even at the age of 28yrs and above, what do you have to say all. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 2baga(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2011
olaojo:

I wounder why a working class lady will keep demanding what her  father was not able to provide her, they keep puting men off with dis attitude even at the age of 28yrs and above, what do you have to say all. cheesy

it goes to show just how petty mind some of us can really be, but al the same I guess it works for some peeps out there tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2011
NIGERIAN BASED GUYS PROTESTING AGAINST UK/U.S GUYS STEALING THEIR WOMEN!!

PROTEST LEAD BY REALITY101 & MRS CHIMA undecided

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mamken(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2011
u r a real comedian . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by xkillz(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

NIGERIAN BASED GUYS PROTESTING AGAINST UK/U.S   GUYS STEALING THEIR WOMEN!!

PROTEST LEAD BY REALITY101 &  MRS CHIMA undecided

[size=20pt]****DIES****[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2011
Look at Peckham "Youte",

Protesting against HUNGER,

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2011
Thats is like Area boys in Lagos.London is like Lagos. Over crowded so you going to have hoodlums there.Everyone has them .Does not mean everyone in UK is  hungry.

Lol, You still would not give up dissing boys here.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2011
OK. When waz the last time in Nigeria anyone ever had 3 full course meal in a day, NEVER!!

even Your police men have pot belly & they eat only corn!! grin (no ofenise) grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

OK. When waz the last time in Nigeria anyone ever had 3 full course meal in a day, NEVER!!

even Your police men have pot belly & they eat only corn!! grin (no ofenise) grin

Haba. A lot of people still get 3 meals a day. i dont think we have to go about dissing each other just because some women are interested in dating guys abroad.its obvious what most of them are after. i just find it funny when people diss other people just to make themselves feel better.
some people live posh life both in Nigeria and abroad while some dont. Just because people know a lot of people who dont does not give them rights to say everyone is suffering abroad.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

Haba. A lot of people still get 3 meals a day. i dont think we have to go about dissing each other just because some women are interested in dating guys abroad.its obvious what most of them are after. i just find it funny when people diss other people just to make themselves feel better.
some people live posh life both in Nigeria and abroad while some dont. Just because people know a lot of people who dont does not give them rights to say everyone is suffering abroad.

Pictures don't lie. SUFFERING!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Boxer007(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2011
Do Nigerian females really prefer US guys? is this 4real? Aint we all human, no matter what the location? Anyways am actually back home for 6 months to set up a hair salon business. This should be interesting
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

huh!  which posh life? i guess eating Corn is posh!  undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

Pictures don't lie. SUFFERING!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whatever makes you feel better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.