Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,830 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24024 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

huh! which posh life? i guess eating Corn is posh! undecided

Na wa oo. I rest my case.You guys just dont get it
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Sky-walker:

Na wa oo. I rest my case.You guys just dont get it

ermm We do, I swaaaar to alllaaaaah!! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2011
Wadup Cork,

how come your online?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2011
Most hommies Ova here In London aint gat a Work, they feed On Garbage and live their life On gays!

The riot as a case study should have lasted Only for a Week but due to the Massy number of Nigerians here the pandemoniumic riot which turned into looting had to spread Out to Peckham, Deptford, Croydon, Lewisham etc!
angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Most hommies Ova here In London aint gat a Work, they feed On Garbage and live their life On gays!

The riot as a case study should have lasted Only for a Week but due to the Massy number of Nigerians here the pandemoniumic riot which turned into looting had to spread Out to Peckham, Deptford, Croydon, Lewisham etc!
angry

Plus Hackney which you live in,those are the bleeped up area in London.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Candyness(f): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2011
El Guapo:

angry

did you participate in the riot?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2011
El Guapo:

angry

what do you mean by mass number of Nigerians?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2011
Mygoldie:

Wadup Cork,

how come your online?

Cuz he is a broke-@ss tosser living in da Estate in Sarf London. Howz life on the dole mate. Or as you call them, "Da Giro" or "Da Benefit".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2011
Peckham 2035

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2011
El Guapo:

angry

El Guapo . Bro you live in hackney and  You shouldnt be talking.

I bet you one of those noisy Nigerian holiday makers (no ofeince) undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Candyness(f): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

rubbish. You cannot generalize on location. It has nothing to do with anything
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

Cuz he is a broke-@ss tosser living in da Estate in Sarf London. Howz life on the dole mate. Or as you call them, "Da Giro" or "Da Benefit".

How old are you ''out of curiosity''
cause looking at your pics ,you should be around 35-36.
And am sure you have a baby mama.

GROW UP dude!!!!your 5 mins is over!
cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2011
Mygoldie:

How old are you ''out of curiosity''
cause looking at your pics ,you should be around 35-36.
And am sure you have a baby mama.

GROW UP dude!!!!your 5 mins is over!
cool cool

None of your bloody business how old I am,

lol, I don't do "baby mama" drama, that' s for London slags like you.

You sound tense and angry-You probably only need a PVC catsuit, six inch stilettos, a horse whip and you would quell any riot in Peckham. grin grin grin grin grin

This woman is a dormant volcano,  waiting to erupt,  such simmering sexuality and suppressed concupiscence,

Aaaaghhhh!

Fancy a sh.ag?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

You sound tense and angry-You probably only need a PVC catsuit, six inch stilettos, a horse whip and you would quell any riot in Peckham. grin grin grin grin grin

This woman is a dormant volcano,  waiting to erupt,  such simmering sexuality and suppressed concupiscence,

Aaaaghhhh!

Fancy a sh.ag?

hahaha,i know he'd come back slamming his head on the wall.
go home to your baby mama and stop foooling your old age,fighting with younger achievers.
You can sha.g the man standing next to you h omo. Get a LIFE! drug dealer.

##clicks ignore##
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahaha,i know he'd come back slamming his head on the wall.
go home to your baby mama and stop foooling your old age,fighting with younger achievers.
You can sha.g the man standing next to you h omo. Get a LIFE! drug dealer.

##clicks ignore##

Temper, Temper,

Allrite then, I will settle for a Ant n Decs, I'll even flick your bean. What da ya say, luv ehh?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2011
My-Key:

This woman is a dormant volcano,  waiting to erupt,  such simmering sexuality and suppressed concupiscence,

Aaaaghhhh!

Fancy a sh.ag?

@mygoldie, FILTHY HIPOCRITE! Werent u d one tellin dose guys to stop fightin, wen in actual sense u cant wait to join, Abeeggiii
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Scash:

@mygoldie, FILTHY HIPOCRITE! Werent u d one tellin dose guys to stop fightin, wen in actual sense u cant wait to join.

huh.  MyGOLDIE.  Sweeery. SLAP HER FACE!! angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Mygoldie(f): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2011
Scash:

@mygoldie, FILTHY HIPOCRITE! Werent u d one tellin dose guys to stop fightin, wen in actual sense u cant wait to join.

No, you are the FILTHY HIPOCRITE, I had to come in because Mr -keys wahala is getting out of hand. undecided grin

Mr=key so you want Goldie huh? Fucccking Londoner!!! tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mygoldie:

Plus Hackney which you live in,those are the bleeped up area in London.

Quite right but not really down to districts like the Central! undecided

Candyness:

did you participate in the riot?

Lol. .Nay baby aint a jobless bloke like Cork who was caught burning n looting Union point building! grin Duggarn's mates are behind the riots not civilized humanitarian like Moi wink

Sky-walker:

what do you mean by mass number of Nigerians?

London's population has got bout 40% of Nigeria Dudes depicted in it! shocked

Mr, Cork:

Saw many of ya handworks @Stratford picturehouse Cinema, u were caught looting the Director's uncooked noodles! grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by rahouf1: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
it only a drum without water that make noise alot, brother pls what's ur job in oversees maybe cleaner,gardener,carrying shit,jabitor and mogue attendant.
please what about people that visit abroad like going to oshodi ,so what do u expect them to say.
please kindly come back to your fatherland and do it proper,as oyinbo land be.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Boxer007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
I believe Nigerian females based in Nigeria are much classier, loyal  and much honest than those based abroad. They have better option in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Boxer007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
rahouf1:

it only a drum without water that make noise alot, brother pls what's your job in oversees maybe cleaner,gardener,carrying poo,jabitor and mogue attendant.
please what about people that visit abroad like going to oshodi ,so what do u expect them  to say.
please kindly come back to your fatherland and do it proper,as oyinbo land be.     

lol@mogue attendant. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

huh.  MyGOLDIE.  Sweeery. SLAP HER FACE!! angry

c dis one? Abi i shld slap u for being overly stewpid!
Mygoldie:

No, you are the FILTHY HIPOCRITE, I had to come in because Mr -keys wahala is getting out of hand. undecided grin

Mr=key so you want Goldie huh? Fucccking Londoner!!! tongue tongue

d fact dt u mentioned peace in d first place ought to make u disabuse any notion of throwin insults too.

. . . and leave Mr-key alone  tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Scash (f). you aint even fine. Looooooong hissssssssssss! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
UK peeps got no swag- - country report 2011-2012
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Boxer007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Scash (f).  you aint even fine.  Looooooong  hissssssssssss! undecided

I disagree. Dont hate. She looks beautiful
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
cos UK/US guys can broaden their horizon.

Than mainly broke unexposed men who havent left nigeria. Sorry guys but its true

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21)

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.